3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey heizenberg 11.11.21 09:40 pm

Assembling a computer, clarifying some issues

Hello everyone! I am assembling a high-end computer for myself. By the end of the month I buy a video card, then I will take it gradually at a downward price - mother, processor, etc. In connection with the expensive cost of components, I would like to clarify some points:
1) How safe is it to buy goods in online stores? Primarily interested in Xpert.ru and Megabit. There the prices are the cheapest for interesting vidyuhi. Or is it better to overpay a couple of thousand, but take it in your city?
2) How risky is it to take components gradually? Could it be that in six months, when I assemble the entire computer, some part will not work and it will not be changed for me?
3) Does the thermal paste tend to dry out over time and what additional parts and cords may be needed when assembling the computer case on your own, except for those that will be in the component boxes?

So far, everything seems to be))
23 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aips95 11.11.21

SP-minus I
partially agree, I myself used gts450 from 2011 to 2015 and did not do anything for myself. However, it is worth waiting with the purchase of vidyahi in order to play as many games as possible on the ultras. If it doesn't matter, then it doesn't matter.

A
Alexey heizenberg 11.11.21

MunchkiN 616
As for the thermal paste, by the way, I want to clarify, is one tube for a cooler and percent enough? And which one is better to take?

7Rain7 11.11.21

Alexey Heizenberg
Ie on the 970th vidyah and the processor I5 6400 you call a high-end computer? The middle is normal.