3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21 09:44 pm

Defender of Humanity (XCOM 2)

That's what I like about our people! Only 4% of the players passed the game on "Veteran", only 4%, well, maybe there is still a bit of time with the pirates, but everyone yells that the game is easy to pass! that aliens are stupid, etc. Below is the legend 0.8%. lol =)
12 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
well, like everyone else, not everyone who played has unsubscribed on the forum

A
AnatolyKest 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
So it's okay, this figure has been cut several times, only from this site the very first trainer was downloaded by almost 14,000 :))

A
Apokalipsis113 11.11.21

According to statistics, only about 5% of players actively participate in discussions on the forum, while the vast majority of them are all hardcore players. Therefore, if 4% went to the veteran, then they write that everything is simple. And the rest sit silently on lesser difficulties (in general and in no way and nowhere do they participate in discussions of games).

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

Apokalipsis113
Well, I have already passed the terminator legend twice, and for all that, I still don’t scream that it’s easy! and even I doubt that it will seem easy to someone, well, if you play without cheats, etc. rubbish-) but in fact it's just an entertaining trend =)

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 11.11.21

Well, what's the point of puffing? The game is disappointing in the first two hours. Two hours later, you realize that you have already seen all this in the last part, and if it was all cool and fresh there, then here it is pure self-copying. I'm not talking about new enemies, classes, etc. - these are details that do not make much of the weather. The gameplay and mechanics themselves have not changed much. The research tree is again linear and sparse. Again, two actions per turn. There are many more examples. From continuous self-copying, it becomes disgusting to play. Somehow it passed once and there is no longer any desire to even launch the game. And then it went so that two days after the release I played and I forced myself to finish the game only after a pause, two weeks later. I spent money on the game and the game had to be completed anyway. If I played pirate, I probably would have abandoned it.
All this is exclusively my opinion, therefore, gentlemen, fans, please do not be offended.

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
And for me, so zbc that they did not change anything in the gameplay! This is not another game, but its continuation! Developers have fixed many bugs from the old game such as evacuating the wounded and so on! Made the game more balanced. We improved what we had and made a decent walkthrough. If you want something different from XCOM then damn it, play Heroes there or something else! Why change the gameplay in a great game if it is loved primarily for its gameplay! Improve it, refine it Yes, but change it! Nonsense guys! I have played more than 300 hours, and even more I have played XCOM EW and EU, and at the same time it does not seem to me that the game is a stupid copy! But the question is not whether someone likes it or not, but the fact that in different places I saw a lot of screams about the casualness of the game, and when you look at the statue then damn it 4 Veteran, but this is really not enough, despite the fact that Veteran with due attention is not really difficult,

C
Cyclik_ 11.11.21

I'm a rare percentage)))

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

Cyclik_
I wanted to try it at the right time! but damn even I got bored! threw the game in the middle! By the way, how can Taigan make a gopher?)

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

By the way, in general, as a stump, I could not get it in the first two weeks in the sense of achiva "Very in time", I was surprised that they don’t give it to me, I went through the game in February =) then it came to the conclusion that here, as it were, playing time is required =)

C
Cyclik_ 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
Sometime later)

S
Shine 11.11.21

Well, not everyone is yelling, and I will assume that this is exactly the same 4%.

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
So, according to your logic, you can play one game of each genre and then not return to the industry in principle.

Z
Zelon23 11.11.21

Marshal Talan McKirby hello. Not a fan :) Added enough to play with pleasure. Provide an example in other games-genres where there would be no repetition of the passed. We did it with high quality, in the future with high quality :) Now it is difficult to find something new, and that would be liked by everyone.