3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KiberZeraa 11.11.21 09:47 pm

Version 1.8.4 pirate. High ping on the local network. (Borderlands 2)

When playing through a tangle or similar programs, everyone except the host has a very high ping. What could be the problem? repack from the misanthrope
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Venom rhys 11.11.21

Download another version. Better buy a license at a discount. 2.99 is not that much.

v
vovchik2371 11.11.21

KiberZeraa
It's simple, everyone has a high ping, but you don't!

K
KiberZeraa 11.11.21

In general, the problem was in the repacks from the misanthrope. The rest of the repacks work fine through tangle and the like

K
KiberZeraa 11.11.21

The only pity is that only the misanthrope has cut down on 1.8.4. There, the drop chance is three times increased

B
BAMBAMBIGO 11.11.21

Almost 4 years have passed since the game was released, and it is still being played. That's what the developers have tried to make a good game)).

Z
Zombn 11.11.21

You will ping if the Internet bottom + host with a terrible Internet and a computer lagging like death. Dilny advice (Normal Internet, and not repacks to skip! And through the tangle, to lower the ping, you can do fraudulent actions. I will give only a couple as an example: 1) You can throw it off by restarting from tangle-to-tangle. 2) You can open the port, thus, the smallest chance, but still. 3) The very reason is to buy a license (For there is no such thing at all on steam servos for ping to jump) and not to steam at all; D) PS 100% tested!

d
discam 11.11.21

BAMBAMBIGO
Yes, the game is gorgeous. I only play it. We are waiting for 3 borderlands :)