3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 11.11.21 09:47 pm

License or pirate? (Borderlands 2)

Let's look at the ratings. There was not even any information yet, how can one judge that.
120 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stalker-Fire 11.11.21

Let's see and see - otherwise, out of stupidity, I bought the first part of the litsushka - and fuck you and not a cooperative :(

G
Glebka768 11.11.21

And I can immediately say that if the developers allow the same fail with the MP, then I will not take persons ... (beggarly, but what can you do)

O
OlegPP3 11.11.21

Most likely I'll get a PS3 license.
I will hardly take it on a PC, since there were problems with the first part. (persons.)
There is no desire to step on the same rake, so the console version is more priority at the moment.

edit

Same problems as people above.
So I'm not the only one.

N
Nick the one and only 11.11.21

Yes, I’ll just find something on the internet. I somehow don't care a pirate or a license.

T
Tohno 11.11.21

Probably a face. Although I don’t know, maybe I’ll change my mind.

s
sane13 11.11.21

N9.N1Ck Will
she be on the incentive? :) It is not known yet. Will be, I will take it too.

S
Stalker-Fire 11.11.21

N9.N1Ck
don’t pay more and download for a thousand years: D

K
Kostyan K2stalker 11.11.21

If there is at least 1 friend who can buy a game - a license, and so take a person to play alone is not an option

D
Danila STALKER 11.11.21

No, after 1C threw us with the first part - to hell with them, and not buying a litsuhi of the 2nd part.

S
Stalker-Fire 11.11.21

Kostyan K2stalker
It is not yet known whether it will make sense to buy for a person :)

K

Stalker-Fire
Coop will be 100%

S
Stalker-Fire 11.11.21

Kostyan K2stalker
Yes, that's not the point - it will be a cooperative, but with the first part of 1c they messed up so that it was impossible to play it :) so think about what will happen with the second part

T
Tohno 11.11.21

If 1ess will sculpt localization, then I'd rather download the normal American version via Steam. 1 Ess are incredible sloops, they don't support games at all after release. Hence the problems with patches and co-op.

K

Yes, 1ass only after half a year the localization of the 1st part was muddied, but I'm sure that this time everything will be ok, maybe even with sound russification.

S
Stalker-Fire 11.11.21

Kostyan K2stalker
yes they went to the ass :) and in the first part there was a sound Russian o_O yes they didn’t care for how much they blinded it - the main thing is how - they turned out disgusting

K

Stalker-Fire
and in the first part there was a Russian sound Only six months later
they turned out disgustingly I liked it :)

S
Stalker-Fire 11.11.21

Kostyan K2stalker
is not talking about the voice acting now - but about the cooperative (the main component of this game), but in our face it was not there - thanks to all 1ass for their clumsy localization

D
Dartak 11.11.21

Stalker-Fire
My Hamachi friend and I were fighting.

S
Stalker-Fire 11.11.21

Dartak
Well, I don’t know about hamachi - I didn’t play like that, but the fact that there were constant problems with the connection on the face (they couldn’t connect to the team, or to a friend, or no one was visible at all, although there were a lot of people 100% well, at least server 2 for sure) is exactly

e
erMAC26 11.11.21

I'm on ps3 pirate =))