3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 11.11.21 09:47 pm

License or pirate? (Borderlands 2)

Let's look at the ratings. There was not even any information yet, how can one judge that.
120 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostyan K2stalker 11.11.21

Stalker-Fire
Was a co-op, do not invent

S
Stalker-Fire 11.11.21

Kostyan K2stalker
Cudgel you! He was, but the most clumsy, read my post above and stop fooling

K

Stalker-Fire
Learn to express your thoughts about the cooperative (the main component of this game), but in our face it was not

S
Stalker-Fire 11.11.21

Kostyan K2stalker
learn to follow, and then kick the barrel! > (

"Stalker-Fire
08.08.11 18:51
Kostyan K2stalker
but not the point - society will be, but that's the first part 1c namutili so that it was impossible to play it :) here and think it would be the second part of"

K

about the cooperative (the main component of this game), but in our face it was not there pix.PlayGround.ru
PS It was not written separately

S
Stalker-Fire 11.11.21

Kostyan K2stalker
It was figuratively said! 1c was fucked up, and it was impossible to play it (with my brother we barely played for one week together, and then we got tired and downloaded the pirate with all the add-ons and already played fine), and from this it follows that you cannot call it a cooperative! :)

C
Conjel 11.11.21

I won't even download it, I didn't like the first part.

S
Stalker-Fire 11.11.21

deMix911 smart guy
- why did he go to the forum then? : D

_
_Jeriko_ 11.11.21

EHM deviated from the topic, there is nothing to ask litsuha of course. And why ???? Because this litsuha a lot of opportunities and most importantly a cooperative!

_
_Jeriko_ 11.11.21

I still do not understand, I bought the lick of the first boarder somewhere in 2010, tell me what's the matter, what was 1c there ??? come in.

S
Stalker-Fire 11.11.21

_Jeriko_
You yourself answered your own question - they messed up with the cooperative - nichrome does not work normally

P
P.Avis 11.11.21

If there is an edition with a built-in GameSpy, then the license is completely unnecessary. Although as a fan of the game, I will think about the license. There is also an option that 2K and GB, after a failure with 1C, will decide to change the localizer.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 11.11.21

P.Avis
Are you sure that 1C is to blame? If GB does not give them the right to localize DLS and patches for them, nothing will happen.

And on the topic, I lost almost a year in it and even participated in the re-transfer of the game. So it’s definitely a lick, even from Steam!

S
Stalker-Fire 11.11.21

IBM_d3m1urg
Yes, almost everyone who bought a litsushka is sure of this: D here no one else except them could screw it up (in the original everything is ok)

Q
Qwynex 11.11.21

I'll take a license !!

J
Johny BelenkOFF 11.11.21

Take your face, otherwise PC gaming will bend

D
DeadRepoMan 11.11.21

The people I have litsuha through steam, can a friend join me on a pirate? If this is possible?

P
PazDim 11.11.21

We will already decide with a friend ... If the co-op is not broken, then most likely the license. Only incentive. By the way, what's with the prices and how is it cheaper: a box or a steam? And what are the advantages of buying through Steam over a box (except for whistles-fakes like a booklet and a flag)?

P
PazDim 11.11.21

We will already decide with a friend ... If the co-op is not broken, then most likely the license. Only incentive. By the way, what's with the prices and how is it cheaper: a box or a steam? And what are the advantages of buying through Steam over a box (except for whistles-fakes like a booklet and a flag)?
\ Sorry for the double post server slows down terribly :(.

L
LITANA 11.11.21

The face is unique. But in the store, or through Steam, it will be seen later. And so, the game should be decent.