3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 11.11.21 09:47 pm

Commonwealth. Back in the past? (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone.
Somehow I ran through the wastelands, came across an alliance settlement. I went in, walked around, talked and I feel that something is not right. I looked on the Internet and it turns out there was a good quest, and given the deficit of quest norms, it was a pity to miss it. By this time I had already buried the institute, so they let me in without any K.O.Z.lov and although the measures warned about the mercenary, in fact he is nowhere to be found.
Everything, the quest is lost?
PSS
Request to the moderator to edit the name, change the word commonwealth to alliance.
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
RusPack1295 11.11.21

Gur1
And where did you find this settlement, I wonder, I just never found it, can you throw off the screen?

W
Wild rider 11.11.21

What is the name of the quest?

A
Alllex236 11.11.21

mb Alliance? or Neighborhood?
or Bunker Hill ...

G
Gur1 11.11.21

Sori, blunt. Alliance.
Can I fix the title here somehow?
The quest is called the human factor.

B
BlackTigerTK 11.11.21

RusPack1295 The
settlement is called Covenant, to the east of Lexington there is a lake, on the eastern shore this settlement is surrounded by a concrete fence.
Wild Rider
Quest called Human Error

L
Lord Turbodestructor 11.11.21

Alllex236
K.O.Z.A. only in one settlement. Alliance

G
Gur1 11.11.21

Dangerous67
That's right, I came there after the defeat of the institute. Gates for plowing. They are allowed without any tests. And there is no mercenary anywhere, although the mayor warns about him.

L
Len [02] 11.11.21

This is one of the many bugs in the game. If you completed the story, the mercenary (Honest Dan) will not appear. Treatment is unknown.

G
Gur1 11.11.21

Len [02]
Well, a joke with them. I'm going to take Strongman and make them a happy life)
All ATP.

s
saa0891 11.11.21

In this quest, by the way, there is a cool moral choice (as already mentioned above, the quest is called the Human Factor), and in general the location pleases, everyone there is cheating on the synths, although in the whole community people are very afraid of this, but in the Alliance they have direct paranoia, they conduct various investigations and grab anyone who arouses suspicion, although they cannot be blamed for this, because a lot of people have been kidnapped.
Moreover, in this location you can buy a very cool destroyer helmet.