3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VerlA 11.11.21 09:49 pm

Games don't see pad

I'll say right away that I had curling irons for about 10 years, so I don't recognize pads with numbers and letters.
I bought natec genesis pv44 yesterday, found the x360ce program on the Internet, set everything up correctly (buttons, options, checkmarks) please tell me why some games do not see the pad? for example online games (warframe the crew d3), but not all .. in some it works, and ordinary games .. also 50 50 .. what could cause the problem and how to solve it?
another question about the arrangement of keys in the program itself and in the game (I am writing about ff13) usually, confirmation or agreement with something by default in games was on a cross ... in ff13 it is on a square, in the program I swapped A, X (forgive cross and square) but the game did not react to it in any way .. how to be with it?

PS: if it has already been discussed somewhere, just discard the link
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
VerlA 11.11.21

and more .. why do many modern games sharpen under the 360 ​​gamepad? you don't often find games with numbers or sony layouts .. is it possible in a game with 360 gamepad support to replace those YXAB with a noughts and crosses square and triangle?

p
pekabir 11.11.21

VerlA wrote:
and more .. why do many modern games sharpen under the 360 ​​gamepad?
because microsoft

V
VerlA 11.11.21

Morse code
especially for people like you, I wrote the first line in my topic

V
VerlA 11.11.21

There is no Morse
logic, I wrote that I do not recognize letters or numbers, the question is, how to integrate button pictures from Sony pads into games, because not all games are polls with a 360 layout ... so you can somehow do it

V
VerlA 11.11.21

Morse,
okay, don't care,

there are 3 more questions left:
1) why some games do not see the pad through the emulator
2) is it possible to change the binding through the x360se, if the function of changing the keys is not provided in itself
3) why does the vibration work in the x360se, but not in games

O
OakSorcerer 11.11.21

Some games will not see the controller through the x360ce. I will not say for sure, because I do not rummage in this, but there is something connected with Dimput and Ximput. As far as I know, the emulator works through Ximput, and some games (Walking Dead) don't understand it. Google it, if you are interested - you can figure it out. So for Windows the best choice is all the same pad from Xbox.

S
SonyK_2 11.11.21

VerlA
The controller from small soft uses XInput. If the game is made for it, and your gamepad does not support it, it may not work through the x360ce either. Try other programs - the icons you need from the curling iron in games most likely will not be, but you may be able to customize the buttons as you need.

V
VerlA 11.11.21

with xin and din, I seem to understand ... another question, if the game is ported from consoles, and it does not provide for changing the buttons with options, can programs fix it?