3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 11.11.21 09:49 pm

Owners of gtx 970 and higher video cards (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Has anyone already taken the game for free? for asus video cards on the asus website it was written that the action will start on 26 and today it is written on March 1. on the geforce site it seems you can already take a free code, but I did not figure out what to write in the paragraphs. MB knows who what and how?
35 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 11.11.21

AntonSAE
I also indicated Asia and received a code for tmb rider

e
ermenegildozegna 11.11.21

I am also the owner of a GTX 970 Turbo card, I bought it on January 7 this year, received Lara right after filling out the form. I want to say that the uniform for the Division is different, apparently, I don't know how it will be, we'll see. There were no problems with Asus on their website. But with the Division it may not work.

K
Krrrva 11.11.21

ermenegildozegna
why did it take a ride with the rainbow and as the syendicat

e

Rusik
And how to explain that many people buying a card for 300 - 500 dollars do not find this coupon in the box. I just read on the GeForce forums, there are many complaining about it. And there are people who received a coupon but cannot activate it, because they write that it is allegedly already invalid. It turns out it was activated earlier?

K
Krrrva 11.11.21

ermenegildozegna
I do not understand what kind of coupon you are talking about. I personally received the codes for the games on the site of the asus, where I wrote the type of pin codes and the serial number of the video card that are on the video

e

Rusik I
completely agree with you, there is a rumor that there should be a coupon with a code in the box, which is activated by Asus or on the Geforce website. Such a question, how many games did you get in general, and when did you take the card?

K
Krrrva 11.11.21

ermenegildozegna
at the end of 2014 or at the beginning of 2015 I don't remember. I got a new tomb raider when there was an action and a day later I took another rainbox six. my friend also bought a vidyuhu during this period, he took the ace syndicate, lara and some other game

e

Rusik
It turns out that almost a year has passed and you were able to take the last Lara?

K
Krrrva 11.11.21

ermenegildozegna
yeah

e

Molodchaga, but tell me now it looks like it is impossible to activate Rainbow 6 or is it possible? I just can't find the form

K
Krrrva 11.11.21

ermenegildozegna
I don't know, so try www.asus.com/event/VGA/Bullets-or-Blades/

e

I've already been here, there is no form to fill out, well, thanks for that.

K
Krrrva 11.11.21

ermenegildozegna
means over, I took the game from this link

e

Understood thanks.

S
SoulAssassinS 11.11.21

I bought in DNS and got the game for free)