3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KravcovNik 11.11.21 09:51 pm

Game Impressions (Raven's Cry)

I have not played yet, interestno your opinion!
55 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 11.11.21

so it was moved to October like

K
KravcovNik 11.11.21

And it is written: release 7/05/2014. I went to search for info in google.

g
gloccc 11.11.21

October 14 this year will be released

K
KravcovNik 11.11.21

Thanks!!!

P
PIRAT69 11.11.21

Roman Shostak
Realized that it is similar to the Black Flag)) Well, yes, there are similarities, but this is not the highlight of the game. And the trick of the game is hiding in the trade and seizure of ships, followed by sailing on it. Also the experience of the team, gunners, etc. Also, all sorts of treasure hunt mixed with quests, which makes the game ideal in the Pirate-themed genre. Therefore, the Black Flag simply flies this theme like plywood over Paris. But, here's just this but: "Judging from the point of view, such games in this genre are pretty penny and in which I have been playing for months, it is natural Corsairs from the very first to Corsairs: To each his own!"
And it remains for us fans of the same Corsairs, just to wait for the release of the game Raven Cry ... October 14 is not so long and most importantly, even if they did not postpone, and around September they posted another trailer confirming the release of the game on this date. But again, everything goes sideways, on October 7 Mordor comes out and I will definitely buy it and if this comes out finally there will be a class, and also a new Assassin ... October will be the most delicious month of this year !!!

A
Anastassii 11.11.21

What about localization is known? ))

P
PIRAT69 11.11.21

nothing so far, there is only a pre-order for Europe and America, I can wash it))

F
Flow4Master 11.11.21

Where does the infa about October 14th come from?

g
gloccc 11.11.21

Flow4Master
Pre-order is open in incentive and this date is worth

F
Flow4Master 11.11.21

In incentive it is written Will be available October 2014
Shorter is very doubtful

K
KilimanJaro 11.11.21

If only the optimization was excellent, and not as with the latest released games ...

A
Anastassii 11.11.21

It was postponed to November 27))

Q
Qxilya 11.11.21

I have already played it, I will say one thing she has a problem, but it is in her that sometimes palm leaves disappear before our eyes ... leaves ... palm trees ... well, it doesn't matter, and there were no technical errors. by the way, the game on the pc is already completely ready and now .... now you could play it, but the developed ones are making it for the MAC!

O
OkGo 11.11.21

We are waiting, sir, it will still be interesting to see this, there are not so many high-quality games about piracy.

X
X-Ray01 11.11.21

It seems that it was transferred to the new generation because of the new consoles, and if we consider that the sad ports from the consoles have begun to be limited, and even with new ones with which they did not really learn to work, it smells like a shitty game with low FPS!

r
rafikrasta 11.11.21

I hope it will be similar to Karsars :)

I
IMS Jlis 11.11.21

I hope the world will be bigger as black fleece and it will be possible to drive under the Spanish flag)

E
Energy death 11.11.21

X-Ray01 have
you seen what she looks like? it was announced in 2011 and then it looked like from 2009, and if it is also remade for new consoles, it will have to be postponed for another 10 years) on

November 27th it comes out. this year. and this will most likely be a normal port from old consoles to new ones.

E
Energy death 11.11.21

IMS Jlis
judging by the fact that it will weigh 15-17 gigs, it just should be several times larger than the current games about pirates, but I can't believe that this game can hook anything at all, such transfers do not bode well.

G
Garris1992 11.11.21

The game doesn't make sense. I have AC 4 BF. My opinion.