3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skinny_Vamp 11.11.21 09:51 pm

Sharing tips for farming gold (Stardew Valley)

How to earn your first capital faster?
What is better to invest in and what to leave for later?
Which tools should you improve first?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyNeverDie 11.11.21

Fishing, easy from 5k to 15k per day

A
Almondo 11.11.21

I agree, build a bridge on the beach, collect corals every morning and fish there, pump in a skill and buy a fishing rod with bait

O
OrangeHead 11.11.21

I xs, maybe I have such a bug, but when I hit with something other than a pickaxe on the fences that I built myself, then I get a lot of their copies that can be picked up from them. And the fence remains. As a result, you can stand in front of the line of the stone fence and peel it with an oblique, collecting several thousand of these fence units, and then sell them in a box.

A
Alex210601 11.11.21

Black Mind
There was also such a bug, we have already fixed it.

B
Best Rider 23.12.21

The easiest way for me to make money is playing together, you buy an animal and call it the id's of some expensive item, while the second player sells the animals, the first one buys. Id should be entered in square brackets [74] for example.

B
Babaika 20.01.23

Uffffffff....... Why is it so difficult? You can write the id of the items in the name (up to 3 pieces) and each time the name is mentioned in conversations with the NPS, the written items will fly. And if you go to a bar with that name, where you can talk with Gus all day and every time he talks, he will call you by your name. With this scheme, you can receive 600 items per day per day.

B
Babaika 20.01.23

If you want to be honest, the best way to make money is to grow a monoculture in huge quantities.

B
Babaika 20.01.23

So, in one of the conservations, I grew 600 bushes with ancient berries on Ginger Island.