3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nightguru 11.11.21 09:51 pm

Buy or Not? (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

Good afternoon.
Can you please tell me if it is worth buying this game?
Looked at many screenshots / streams / video game very beautiful.
But for some reason, everyone constantly scolds her.

Is it interesting in terms of gameplay?
Are there a lot of nerds in her?
And is it worth buying? because I found where you can buy for 300r
24 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 11.11.21

I bought it yesterday, for 1199 rubles, in principle I don’t regret it, I played yesterday until 4 am, there were problems:
1 with the launch of
2 lags because of the connection, they say the patch will fix
so the game is cool, beautiful, drive, I personally liked it would not be superfluous even at 1 run around if that !!!
there are nerds, but the drive does not allow them to strongly nerd everyone)

B
BatmanWayne221 11.11.21

hum00700

Think for yourself whether it's worth it or not - it's up to you. In the end, there is a refund (if in the original). And where could I get it for 300 rubles?

F
FairRainbow 11.11.21

If you have not played Battlefront 2, then you will not notice any obvious drawbacks, if you still played, then there will be a feeling of not being a useful game. Grafon is good, but it's a regular arcade shooter. I personally like BF3 and after that I wouldn't buy Battlefront too much.
PS If you find it for 300 rubles, then this is either a crumbled account or a deception, so buy there at your own peril and risk. The owner can return the account and you will be without game and money

O
Only shooter 11.11.21

If you are not a fan of ZV, then buy BF4 better.

S
Stealthdet 11.11.21

I am a fan of Star Wars, but from the games I played only in the Old Republic, I did not play in the previous parts of the battlefront.
But this battlefront took, IMHO, the discount is pretty solid, the game is really very cool - graphics, missions, sound effects - full immersion, in general.
+ mobile companion application - after purchasing the main game, campaigns were unlocked there - as an addition in the form of a small strategy - why not.

n
nightguru 11.11.21

BatmanWayne221
can buy an account on pay py
for 300r
They provide a
response from sekretki
/ username / password / e-mail and everything can change

n
nightguru 11.11.21

FairRainbow
I already have a long experience, a year ago I bought myself an account for 30p
with Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare and with BF3
And I still use the account

E
EMPs 11.11.21

Stealthdet
No offense, but which one of you is a fan. if you saw so little?

Personally, my opinion was too cut for the game. DLS provide more content than the game itself, about the fact that a different time frame (first order and the clone wars) will be pushed into new games, and not here ... It turned out a shooter with beautiful graphics ... Purely for "fans" it is not enough like a piece of the universe what does it mean, there is nothing really in common, what is costumization worth ...

In general, for the fans, it gives little, why such and reviews with ratings. And purely as a casual shooter, play as a game

B
BatmanWayne221 11.11.21

hum00700

Got it. However, I already bought a litsuha, so do not care.

B
BatmanWayne221 11.11.21

Only Shooter

That feeling when you are not very much a fan of Star Wars and Battles, but you have both games and for half a day you think which one to play)))

O
Only shooter 11.11.21

BatmanWayne221
I'm not a fan of either one either, I just love to shoot and it's much more interesting to do it in battle, well, for me personally.

B
BatmanWayne221 11.11.21

Only Shooter

And for me, both are good, but to each his own.

C
CRASHBULLET 11.11.21

I played for 3 hours and I don’t go for the second week

J
Joker_ha_ha_ha 11.11.21

I liked it, I bought it for 1333, but right now it's already 1200, and I would not have thought that after a 33% discount, they would immediately throw off 40% again. I play in the main in the drop zone, the attack of walkers is not very much for me, there are a lot of campers, but I want to rush around the map stupidly without stopping, but it's not mine to sit still.

M
Mister jason 11.11.21

If a fan needs to be taken one at a time, the game will then go off with a bang, but if you are looking for a good network shooter with a verified balance, then, I don't even know, in this regard the game has a lot of problems (maybe they will finish it, dice are not idiots), I really like it , since I'm a fan of stars, I just trudge from her, but in no case do not take the season pass, EA's policy is simply disgusting, this is impossible, in fact, my friend bought a season pass and got essentially 2 unique animations and everything else everything can be knocked out in the game, what they will add there, I don't know, there are still new card animations or what, you can always buy in addition, in principle, the game costs its money, especially now the skidos, and with a discount, the game is completely worth the amount that is required , well, in technical terms, it's just candy, graphics are sound, in this regard, I don't even know who can compete with it, but I repeat in terms of gameplay there are problems,in particular, problems with the balance, the empire just fucking ... the rebels on some maps, but I think they will fix it

M
ManiacFPS 11.11.21

you nup, or what? do you even know what a life pass is? I haven't laughed like that for a long time when I saw your mention of your friend, facepalm. Naturally, now he really didn't get anything, BUT in the future, all the DLCs that come out will be free for him, while those who do not have a life pass will buy these new DLCs, well, or until they buy a life pass, I hope Now everything is clear?

v
vitalik76 11.11.21

The option to wait for the DLS is tempting, but all together it will cost like two full-fledged games, although the content is barely enough for one, because DLS does not promise any golden mountains either. True, the big question is whether there will be a sufficient number of players on the PC by the time the last DLS is released. After all, the game is not worth a penny without online.

By the way, about the balance. Since the beta version, it has been said that the empire is stronger than the rebels. This was indeed the case in the beta. But now everything is exactly the opposite. There is practically nothing to do to win a round as the rebels in the attack of walkers. It is enough to keep the transmitters on at least one of the three defensive lines and both walkers, even with full health, will look like a light one. In order not to be able to do this, the whole team must be completely composed of deer, which, when they see the transmitter, run in the strictly opposite direction to camp on the edge of the map. But in order to win for the empire, the whole team must simply turn inside out, because even reaching the last line of defense with intact walkers, they can be lost lightly without beating off the last transmitters.

The same is in aviation. Empire fighters are just fragile troughs compared to rebel fighters. It's even strange why they don't have the same perks. The rebels have a mega-perk force field, and the empire has an indistinct aiming glitch that prevents missiles from being targeted, but does not make them invulnerable. Once, on a slave-1 ship with an almost full health scale, I accidentally crashed into a millennium falcon, almost finished off. And he was killed about him, and at least henna, tk. at that moment he turned on the force field.

And the AT-ST is the same. Formally, the rebels do not have ground vehicles, but the AT-ST is not a tank, it is a coffin on legs, which does not have any protection against any weapon at all. No force field, no aiming failure, nothing. You climb into it and stick out in the middle of the map like three poplars on ivy, and everyone is shooting at you. 3 ion torpedoes and that's it. And from this there is no way to protect and dodge. Of course there is also AT-AT, but its use is too limited. As soon as you manage to understand in which direction the enemy is, as they ask for the exit.

So there really is a bias, but now not the empire, but the rebels are too strong.

n
nightguru 11.11.21

So is the toy worth buying like a regular online shooter?
For the whole BF line seemed to me too complicated, because you do not understand what is happening there, where they are shooting from, and so on.

C
COHF 11.11.21

account is worth buying a key no, there are many cheaters there are impudent people running around even with immortality (they only die from an explosion)

n
nightguru 11.11.21

COHF Acc
can be bought for 300 rubles, account for 1100 rubles
So it is more profitable to take Acc )