3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smitersan 11.11.21 10:08 pm

Blow in the nose = 65% to hit ... (XCOM 2)

How is that?) =

46 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 11.11.21

I guess the patch won't help here)

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

This is xcum

A
AnatolyKest 11.11.21

What patch, maybe we were talking about, it was tested during January (the whole twitch was hammered), she could easily have come out that year, but 2K insured themselves so that there was no shit like about ibisoft
Spoiler

E
Ex_Vandal 11.11.21

tolkus Is there
anything that Aliens sometimes shoot through the walls?)) You hide the wounded soldier away behind the corner of the capital building, and Alien, standing at the other end of the roof, kills him and kills him through the whole house))

A
Andrey Khlevnyuk 11.11.21

I generally got into me through the building !!!!!

O
Ogyr4ig 11.11.21

smitersan
So these are newbies. They have fixed stats and there is no chance of hitting above 65%.
But my sniper often has a 100% hit chance ...

H
HunterS0UL 11.11.21

How how. Young green, no shelter, no bells and whistles on the fluff (I generally keep quiet about training modules) ... Be glad that there is so much in general. ))
Mine, even with plasma, above 50% do not show when they go out into the field with veterans. ))

x
xoen 11.11.21

Ex_Vandal
Well, a trained sniper can also easily shoot through walls with plasma with 100% hit.

R
Rolento 11.11.21

Blew in the nose - 58%, though from a machine gun

T
Timaaaa Cross 11.11.21

I think, I think they will find more "Shoals" and release updates and everything will be fine.

R
Rodyanin 11.11.21

In the second mission, a problem arose: out of 7 shots from a sniper rifle (through save) with an accuracy of 92% and a bunch of bonuses, not a single hit on the target. The same situation with the machine gunner - 4 shots at 80% each and all - misses. What is the bug, how to fix it?

u
urban.kalabanovich 11.11.21

Rodyanin
It's ikskom! This is the norm here. And if you constantly shoot from one cell (when loading the save) without moving forward, then it will be so, try to go with a different brow first, and then shmalny from the snap.

K
Kiol20 11.11.21

Rodyanin
If you hit on the same target, then it seems to be the norm. There seems to be no random generator in the game yet, which would be responsible for changing the results upon reboot.

V
Vladimir Platonov 11.11.21

Rodyanin I
pass ikskom and am surprised .. through the wall 10% chance - voila I get ...
90% hit from top to bottom ... why not miss it =))
XCOM is a unique game in this regard)

T
TergeroN 11.11.21

Rodyanin
try restarting the game (almost) always helps.
The shotgun in the game is just TIN, through the half of the card it hits the squirrel in the eye :)

H
HAEMHIK 11.11.21

TergeroN
therefore Rangers are the strongest class in the game

M
Mercurionio 11.11.21

The dice in the game have always been wild. Just that, for hacking they are fixed. For shooting, no. Checked a bunch of times, there were misses, and dodges, and crits.

S
SVAEIG 11.11.21

k
killerbot 11.11.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
also found an "expert" for me. if you can approach at close range - hit with a blade, it is more powerful

M
Mercurionio 11.11.21

The wonders of cubes. It has always been here. Yes, even in Silent storm I remember this (there was generally 0% T_T)