3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rock8 11.11.21 10:12 pm

License or Pirate (Far Cry: Primal)

As for me, I will definitely buy this game because it's mine, I've been waiting for this game all my life. Write your comments about whether you will buy or download from torrents and why why, etc. :))))
68 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rock8 11.11.21

x [GAMER] x

Agree.

t
thelig88 11.11.21

The game would cost 500 rubles, it would not be a pity for money, how to go to a cool movie in IMAX for an evening session, no one asks for 2,000 rubles for a ticket. So you have to wait for a hack, but it will be in any case.

D
Devil 11.11.21

If people accept it positively, I'll buy it in a couple of years for a pittance. At this price, not an option. Now I download only what cannot be bought, and there is something to play with such crazy sales. And why download a game that is not worth buying for any money ...

K
Ksedom174 11.11.21

1.7K for such a single is expensive ... probably a pirate.

d
demon33253 11.11.21

I'm not going to buy or download this vyser

V
VladSBu 11.11.21

scary to buy this

S
SchulzR 11.11.21

The question, maybe not in the subject, will it work on a 2-nuclear E8200 without an injector (like Farcry 4)?

P
Paul_SH 11.11.21

SchulzR
Probably not. Because the engine is the same as that of Far Cry 4. And the "marketing policy" of the company is also the same;)

There is one oddity. The minimum system requirements for the central processor have become lighter: Intel Core i3-550 (2-core with Hyper-Threading, i.e. 2 physical cores, 4 virtual). And the recommended system requirements, on the contrary, have become tougher: Intel Core i7-2600K or AMD FX-8350 (both are 8-core; from AMD "pure", from Intel "virtual" - 4 cores, 8 threads).

With such appetites of developers, you see, soon the quadrics will have to be "injected"))

S
SchulzR 11.11.21

Paul_SH
Yeah ... Then just wait for the pirate ...

P
Paul_SH 11.11.21

SchulzR The
pirate will have to wait for a very long time (Denuvo's defense is still driving), and there is no need (through the "injector" everything works fine).

But what I'll be waiting for is discounts, because $ 30 + the price is inadequate for this frank mod for the fourth part (with multiplayer cut out !!!). In general, let's wait and see who wins in this "relay": pirates or falling prices))

y
your father111 11.11.21

in incentive I will buy the game by making an offline activation for myself and return it back by taking the money ... profit I will now do this all the time

J
JkMax 11.11.21

your father111
until you get banned for constant refunds

y
your father111 11.11.21

JkMax
will survive

S
SchulzR 11.11.21

Paul_SH Is the injector
licensed? Who checked?

P
Podvipodvertov 11.11.21

Of course, a pirate, because this is not a game worth giving money for. I'm not saying that she's completely lousy, no, it's more of an average person and nothing more. I only buy games that will forever go down in the history of the gaming industry, the name of which will always be heard, and which will not be forgotten over the years.

M
MODERN_GEAR 11.11.21

I bought the first and second. The rest are somehow middle. Therefore, the pirate will no longer be better for me than the first part with traigenes (((

c
canteexnik 11.11.21

It was written like where is what will happen to the denova

K
Ksedom174 11.11.21

When will the pirate appear?
And what is "Injector"?

J
JkMax 11.11.21

Ksedom174 is released
on March 1 at all

V
VETER15 11.11.21

Unless only to support the work of developers. If all pirates voluntarily chipped in on the 1st kopeck, then they would have exceeded the payroll of the licensors)