3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 11.11.21 10:12 pm

Tower from Nowhere (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

after he delivered the book on opening the doors to NPC Zigo Bunts, he stupidly stood in the aisle and did not move on. tried both loading and relogging. can there be another way to complete this quest?
13 Comments
Sort by:
J
JONDROGON 11.11.21

ahah

S
SuperEnot 11.11.21

try to move away from the passage yourself, but in general it's better when you ask what) throw a screenshot)), I had no problems with this task, but in general the relog should help

G
Gryxa 11.11.21

SuperEnot
after the conversation, he removes the shield from the room where he stood and that's all, barada. It's stupid, you can't even talk) what's there to screen

S
SuperEnot 11.11.21

Gryxa
can taste it! to push?)

I
ItsRealHumanBeen 11.11.21

Gryxa
Hah, the same garbage, so I had to abandon the quest. (

I

It is interesting that I even rebooted into the save game before the quest, but even after that, the stubborn magician gets stuck in the doorway and is silent (

G
Gryxa 11.11.21

ItsRealHumanBeen
I thought that one such lah)

I

Gryxa
I tried it in the last patch, I have to try it now) It's a pity, yes, the quest seems to be interesting

M
Mercurionio 11.11.21

The quest is interesting, especially the battle in the laboratory (4 opponents are funny), but try to start with a save before entering the tower. Scripts are sometimes messy and NPCs freeze. If you save at this moment, the script will remain stuck.

R
Roman Nikiforov 11.11.21

Try to go deeper into the room, the tower will say "the isolation chamber is open ..." and the video will start)

A
Andrey Plot 11.11.21

And I went and killed the gargoyle and spoke)

S
Seryozha Morenko 11.11.21

Perhaps I'm writing here a little late .. But, nevertheless, suddenly someone will help - you need to kill all this kagala of monsters. And then he will stop being blunt.

J
JohnFender 11.11.21

Seryozha Morenko
is not) only half a year has passed that you