3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
2000Arsen 11.11.21 10:16 pm

Influence of side quests on the main storyline. (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

There is a so-called "research mission" (or something like that, in the original exploration mission's), it is clearly said about them that they are purely for a deeper study of the game, do not affect the plot at all, well, and there is no profit from them, except pure farming from them. But here's the question, do additional quests (not class and planetary, which are indicated in purple) affect anything?
PS The off site says that they are important, but for what exactly? I have come across many quests that do not differ from research missions at all except for a reward, and seem to give nothing at all. In general, either I do not understand something, or they will be needed for the addition of The Fallen Empire, since I have no other explanation.
3 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tensero 11.11.21

They are purely for pumping and money. I don't do them at all in the second chapter, because when you have level 50, there is no need for them.

A
Amishor 11.11.21

Once I did everything. Now, apart from the plot, even planetary ones are often too lazy to do. I don’t touch the rest at all.

P
Preha4ka 11.11.21

I pumped 8 Persians noticed that sometimes there are mentions, but there was no particular influence as it was not noticeable