3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CIdH 11.11.21 10:16 pm

What is the most adequate faction in the fallout universe and why? (Fallout 4)

What is the most adequate faction in the fallout universe and why?
38 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 11.11.21

Eagle387 for
sure, you are right

b
barmaley73 11.11.21

PeroAlxp
They will do whatever you tell them (this is their stupidity).
What's so stupid about obeying your general?
the brotherhood said the bad guys they blew them up, they said the subway is naughty - they blew up the subway too.
O_o What should be done so that the minutemans themselves blew up the brotherhood and the subway?

P
PeroAlxp 11.11.21

barmaley73
You are their general, you are the minuteman, go and blow them all up :) That meant.
Well, yes, here I probably overdid it. Corrected so that there would be no misunderstanding.

A
Artificial-Cat 11.11.21

PeroAlxp
And the rest?)

n
nikita2112 11.11.21

The subway is the most inadequate there. This two-faced tolerance infuriates them. "Synths are people too, let's save synths at the cost of other people's lives." Nonsense, even a synth baba from the same subway says that synths are not people. Maybe Desdemona is a synth herself. Then it is still not logical. Destroy the institute that creates synths in order to free those same synths. But after that there won't be any synths at all.
I have not yet decided who I will pass for, but certainly not for the subway.

H
Homikator 11.11.21

They all have positive and negative sides, but the Institute is the most hateful to me, in fact, because of them, it all started and I destroyed it without regret.
The subway completely moved towards the spirituality of synths, although I was shocked that Dance turned out to be a synth, for it contains all the qualities of a normal person, but nevertheless it is a synth.
The brotherhood has become moved, but they are extremely necessary to maintain the balance of power, the most adequate and peaceful minutemans are.
Atomic cats also help civilians, this is a big plus, I will keep silent about the raiders, these are jackals and the conversation with them is short, a bullet in the forehead.
I went for the minutemans, if I go through the second time, well, except that I go through the fraternity, I left the subway, but there was a desire to demolish it.

M
Milkyway67 11.11.21

no faction of Loneliness is the most normal and calm

K
Kostyan Morozov 11.11.21

Forever raiders)))

Z
ZeroL96 11.11.21

Nkr the most norms

A
Angelica04 11.11.21

In the third part, there is definitely a brotherhood, although apart from them there are only a couple of cities and communities, and raiders. So there is little choice.
In Vegas, either the player's faction (if you play adequate couriers, and not a maniac) or House. Followers do not take the calculation, because they will not survive without the support of a strong faction because pacifists. And so yes they are definitely good. NKR grabbers and bureaucrats, a legion of psychos, and without Caesar, it will most likely fall apart.
In part 4, minutemans are good, although the principles and institution under the guidance of the player may eventually become norms. A brotherhood of fanatics and racists, the subway is also inadequate, ready to sacrifice people for the sake of jellies.

C
Crack 11.11.21

PeroAlxp
In 4 parts, the brotherhood of the enclave reminded me. I always choose the subway, because of Curie only, but their actions are chaotic. In general, I thought with max charisma it would be possible to find a compromise between the institute and the subway, but fig.

P
PeroAlxp 11.11.21

Crack
Will not work. Because the gazebo was specially made so that at the end of the path there should be only one selected side of the key. And this is a minuteman subway brotherhood or institute.
Yes, the fact that the brotherhood began to resemble an enclave, this thought also visited me. Although according to history, the brotherhood defeated the enclave, destroying it, it looks like it itself began to turn into it.

Don't worry about CURIE. If you have destroyed the subway and have not yet made Curie a normal body, then the doctor will call a person not from the subway, but another person for the operation. Which will also provide a body for Curie.

B
Boris Yesenin 11.11.21

NKR (civilization - equivalence of adequacy).

E
Ekimma 11.11.21

Straga96
not in reptiles and at Gad! Freudian slip, however!

k
k_leon 11.11.21

What is the most adequate faction? I don't see adequate ones. From bezishodnost, I would go to Strelki or Raiders. So while I'm a loner and hang out.

V
VVG 11.11.21

Roma Carson
What about the institute?

The Institute does good only in words.
Why are they attacking the settlers?
I freed the hostage from the super mutants, we leave the building, and then the synths begin to shoot at the hostage.
Definitely - the institution is an enemy of those living on the surface and must be destroyed, no matter how the Father rants about the "high mission" to save humanity. Synths - at best, they can only be servants, nothing more. Father - to destroy, synths - to reprogram, if it does not work out, then also to destroy.

The most adequate are minutemans, although they receive money for saving people and protecting them.
But this is logical - both health must be improved, and armor must be repaired, and weapons must be modified.

V
VVG 11.11.21

PeroAlxp
Quote: Minutemans: (The most neutral faction on the one hand, but also stupid). If you want some kind of neutrality, then be for the minutemans. They will do whatever you tell them (this expresses their stupidity). You are their general, they do whatever you tell them. They don't give a damn about any race or creature. They simply destroy (come to the rescue in quotes) to those who ask them, whether you are a ghoul or a human or a super mutant or synth or a happy cockroach. They will help anyone who needs help. You told them the institute is bad, he and GG blew up the institute.
------------------------------------------

You contradict yourself. Are the Minutemen stupid? Minutemen will do what the GG orders? So GG is stupid? :) And who is GG, huh?
The only task of the Minutemen is to protect the settlers. Which is what they do.
What could be more noble?
You do not attack the settlers - the minutemans do not touch you.
Attacked - get what you deserve.

Whoever came to us with a sword will die by the sword ©

A
Alexey Enyutin 11.11.21

On YouTube I saw a video where a man was sent on a quest to clear the "Solar Tides" from wild ghouls. He already had a settlement there. So the quest was counted after ... he killed all the settlers. Everything went well without settling there. I don’t know from what fright the game considered the settlers to be wild ghouls ... The

adequacy of the factions in F4 depends on the way of passing the campaign))) However, the adequacy of the game is also.