3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CRYOSHADE 11.11.21 10:18 pm

Farm (Grim Dawn)

I offer license holders an incentive to cooperate and farm items for 40+.
Advantages:
-low ping (it is critical, when a crowd of trash has attacked the arcanist, then you either have time to squeeze the ball, or not)
-full understanding (some license holders are not very good with spoken English (everything is fine with me, only ping interferes) )
-just a fan (there is no need to explain here)
-each in their role (2 casters, miles and a tank for a stable farm on the veteran of the Khthonians, SoT and Cronli)

A huge request from fans to leave as shitties, argued by the fact that * EARLY ACCESS ZhE * just keep silent and close the topic.
6 Comments
Sort by:
x
xmenni 11.11.21

go to the pirate. in tangle I will throw off things if necessary and we will play. =)

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Has anyone pushed the faction's hatred to the maximum so that nemesis spawn? Something can fall out of them or not. I'd like to know if the skin is worth the candle?

N
NTrojan 11.11.21

at_sagor
I don’t know for sure, but firstly, something will fall from them just like from any other bosses, and secondly, it’s like it’s easy to get the hatred of the faction, just kill them for this you need to do it during the game, the level of hatred probably itself will grow to the maximum

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

BTW, does anyone know if the likelihood of a nemesis spawning depends on the number of players in a multisession? And the fact that one, that together - I do not see any difference.

A
Apatridus 11.11.21

at_sagor
Well, in general, nothing falls from the nemesis themselves. Everyone has a chest, you take all the loot from the chest after defeating the nemesis. And so - an epic and an increased chance for a legendary are guaranteed. I remember exactly that I knocked out the Skull of Gul'Amash from Musilok (https://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items/8284-Skull-of-Gul'Amash), and from Valdaran - a recipe for Necrosis (https: //gracefuldusk.appspot .com / items / 2952-Necrosis).

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Apatridus
Yes, I am aware of this, I have met with them more than once. I'm interested in whether the sworn enemies themselves will appear more often when there are more than one player.