3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 11.11.21 10:21 pm

Why hasn't the hidden object been added to the game? (Fallout 4)

The game is full of different trash in locations, but there is no sense from it. In the same third part, there were quests for collecting items - a cola fan had to collect 40 bottles, another pretzel asked to bring him sugar bombs (there were few of them, and I had to look for them). With money, too, do not understand what to spend it on? For the whole game I bought at the beginning a couple of nuclear blocks in reserve (I might not have bought it) and the "Guardian of the caretaker" carbine in Vault 81 - that's all. There is no desire to collect anything for sale - why? You could come up with a bunch of quests to collect items and give out unique gear and weapons for completion. Bring so many globes, unfinished library books (remain after the exchange of 50 pieces for a magazine), etc. to the Diamond City school. The medic may ask to bring flasks, test tube racks, bone cutters, etc. You can come up with a quest to collect teddy bears, booze, Deathclaw meat, and much more. You could sell a house for the GG with an elite setting (like the Kabets' house) for at least 500,000 kr, then it would make sense to save money and engage in trade. It seems to me that the game would be more interesting this way.
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
LtSlam09 11.11.21

nestrbob
It would be completely frustrating to add quests to single-coil RPG find and bring.

H
Hirok 11.11.21

LtSlam09
And go and get some norms?))

s
saa0891 11.11.21

nestrbob

You do not have enough of such quests from the BS or something.
The trash here is just better used and more needed due to construction, although, for example, why the burnt magazines and comics were made is not clear.

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

LtSlam09
Duc they added them anyway

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

saa0891
And what similar quests do BS have, kill goblins at a location or bring another spare part? I talk about lengthy tasks that you cannot complete at one location - bring 50 whiskey bubbles, for example, you will collect half of the game.

s
saa0891 11.11.21

nestrbob

Technical documentation, again Proctor Quinlan's quests, blood samples, Scriptor Haylin's quests.

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

saa0891 You
can bring them one at a time and you will get nothing but useless lids.

s
saa0891 11.11.21

nestrbob

So what else do you want, legendary weapons and armor, there is already a carriage and a small cart (at the expense of legendary enemies), and then I wrote that there are simply such quests, and what you get for them is another question.

PS

In general, we are waiting for the toolkit, how it will come out will trample and quests and a bunch of interesting things.

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

saa0891
You never entered, I'm talking about global tasks - which can be obtained at the beginning of the game, and completed only after completing at least half of the game. For example - in Senchuari Hills there is a grandmother "Ku-ku" (mother Murphy, mother of Robocop), who says that she really wants to open an orphanage in the settlement, but for this she needs to bring 100 pieces of children's things (there are a lot of different things in the game) , and for this she will give GG a cassette with a hologram - which opens a secret storage, that she does not know what is there. The GG will be able to complete such a task only almost at the end of the game, and in the cache the X-1 armor is legendary, which has no analogues in the game or something similar. Collecting the same magazines, except for self-satisfaction, does not give any sense, it was possible to make it possible to bring their complete set to the library for scanning (without giving back) and get a prize.

s
saa0891 11.11.21

nestrbob

Wait for the toolkit, then the quests will be trampled.
And magazines are just very useful, as they give a bunch of bonuses.

J
Justori161 11.11.21

OU fashion is slowly coming out) maybe they will come up with something))

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

saa0891
I have already picked everything up in the game for the second time.
Spoiler

C
Cgen 11.11.21

nestrbob Support! I also do not have enough of such side effects! Let's wait for Gekk, we'll see. There should be a lot of mods, maybe someone will do such quests.