3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pirya 11.11.21 10:22 pm

Energy shield sorceress - imba or delusion? (Diablo 2)

In this thread, I propose to discuss a sorceress with a swing on an energy shield. It is known that such a sorceress has a large supply of mana and a large regeneration of this mana thanks to the + regenerate mana items and the warmth skill.
As for the pvp component: let's say that the sorceress has good ping, no jumps, and she plays at an average skill level, nothing special, pumping with an emphasis on the fire element, the equipment is also of such a kind, which does not require large expenses. And already with this alignment, you can be almost invulnerable, win absolutely everyone and everything. But this requires possession of secret knowledge, and have one important quality, which will be discussed below.
So, if you have such a quality as patience, and you have an unlimited amount of time at your disposal, then this buildup of the sorceress and tactics will be just for you! I have repeatedly observed how a sorceress without special skill in pvp could kill an opponent much more equipped and skillful than she. By sticking to the tactics below, you will be able to kill your enemy as long as your willpower is enough.
Pumping: strength for things, dexterity - at will, health - nothing, energy - everything else.
Skills: telekinesis -20, energy shield - so that 75-95% of absorption comes out with gear, 1 in warmth, everything else depending on the element.
And the most important thing!
Tactics: after the duel has begun, we immediately start spamming (casting) fire ball / lightning towards the enemy, then follow the rules:
1. If we see an enemy on the minimap, we immediately try to fly out of reach so that the enemy is not visible on the minimap.
2. If the enemy is not visible on the minimap, we immediately continue to persistently cast our spells.
3. if you are somehow touched, your health or mana was taken away (which should not happen according to the idea), then we fly around the map until mana / health is completely recovered.
4. Do not forget about desink (discrepancy between the real location of the enemy, with its displayed location on the minimap), play carefully, do not let us get close in any way, because the magpie is fragile.
5. Sorka has a high cast rate, which gives her the ability to quickly create attack skills, and also excludes the possibility of any enemy to catch up with you.
And remember the most important detail - time plays into your hands! The sorceress has such a mana regen that she can cast spells indefinitely. At the same time, your enemy does not have such a feature, for any actions he needs mana, which is limited by his mana supply and 16 bottles of mana, and the Amazons still have a limit on arrows. And also at the same time, spending their mana reserves, the enemy will gradually lose his health, and not being able to catch up with you in fcr will inevitably lose the duel.
This tactic can be used in fair pvp games as well. Most likely, the 5 minutes allotted according to the rules will not be enough for your duel and you will go to a smaller location. But do not worry, at any of these locations you will have enough space to fly out of the enemy's reach on the minimap thanks to your threshold. Sooner or later the enemy will die, the main thing is to have a good supply of patience.
That's all you need to win. I think fair pvp rules or game mechanics need to be changed. We are discussing.
79 Comments
Sort by:
c
cr0x 11.11.21

This one.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

cr0x, well, it is necessary to somehow determine how many players are the "majority" and decide something. if necessary, pull them from the game to the forum and stir up the voting on the topic. only the question must be addressed to Solntseliky (from the madarator), without his approval there will be no sense.
or not at all ..)

T
Torum. 11.11.21

Progon_PK
Especially when she stands in a 90-degree corner and puts meteors under her per CD, throwing back fire points. Mana is unlim.

p
pirya 11.11.21

Torum.
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me. I remember this tactic "in the corner" I used the negative, not only in the area, but also in the BM, my fps was still sagging due to such tactics.

g
gradusGl 11.11.21

I think any smiley with a manalich will smite this forty if at least have a manalich of 10%, then the smite will hit 10 times without a miss and the litter has no decoy.

h
hangover 11.11.21

gradusGl
What nonsense?

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

hangover, you don’t shaish it ikspirtiza and it’s logical to manalich saset manu and from valshebok tozhi

h
hangover 11.11.21

Obsessed
Maybe this trolling is so subtle. Right there, in addition to the manalich, there is a "smite to hit 10 times without a miss."

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

hangover, I restrained myself to write this and left you a niche for thought expression; D
but I feel that not. ;-)

Q
QLinkee 11.11.21

What innovations can?

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

QLinkee, trolling innovations.

T
T-fox 11.11.21

cr0x
Well, so mb Toda reduce the time to release, this will partially solve the problem with the soso passive. (and in general with a liability) In general, why did you do it for 5 minutes? Do 3 minutes or 2. Or prescribe for individual pvp a certain time before release. In short, think there yourself if this idea is interesting.

Well, first of all, I officially refuse to judge two-minute duels. Consider that almost all fights will end with arreata, and one duel per bet will last 30 minutes. As soon as such, excuse the expression, nonsense appears in the rules, you can immediately remove all the powers and duties of a moderator from me.
And secondly, in April 15, I wrote to Alera about the rules of fair, promoted our proposals with the feasts, here is an excerpt from my private message to Alera:
3) Against ESki, allow to pick up mana from the floor. Well, then I just agreed. Maybe it will help someone. But it is better to introduce another rule. For example, if one of the duel participants, in which the EU magpie participates, does not want to play at the Blood Moor location before the battle itself, then the battle will take place immediately in the Valley of Snakes location without a time limit. Here's a good method for dealing with liabilities. This will be on hand to both as the same Barbou or Druid, who will find it easier to catch a magpie. So yes, you don't have to defeat the same barbarian 6 times (the barbarian has 3-5 attempts before the expiration of 5 minutes, and several attempts at another location.) Moreover, 3 barbarians and 1 druid in my memory ran away from 1.5 up to 2.5 minutes on the rest of your life to change location.

You yourself chose this path so now suffer xDD Let them pay% of the official pvp rates for the trouble IMHO. This partially compensates for your pain xd I xs like niggas work hard for the ATP ...
Yes, on the one hand it is unnecessary hemorrhoids, for which they do not pay, and on the other hand, if not me, then who? There was a time when there were no modders at all, and we were actively playing TVT, and we, including me, were constantly hindered by all kinds of rabble. So I had to become a moderator so that we could continue to play. And in general, I rather purely humanly helped people, and not because modernization should.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

In April 15, I wrote to Alera about the rules of the Fair
T-Fox, and the answer was normal? or in the spirit of "not planning an egg at the moment"?

T
T-fox 11.11.21

and the answer is ...?
This thread http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/server/obsugdenie_pravil_fair_pvp-862844/
Which ended in nothing.

k
kot-stargazer 11.11.21

I always did not understand why there is so much snot about the knockback at the amka, she is already the most flawed character after the grocer, the pier per hectare was fixed for her, the hp is less than that of the contact people, there is less armor, the fcr is generally sasumba, the block is the same as for everyone 75% Maybe the FBI is different there, but that's all = this is shit compared to HP and the armor fell and the barb, it is impossible to catch up with the caster in terms of FKR, and that is the same for the EU's mana regen. Her damage (physical) is quite normal where the dps are struggling with the bar, I mean, from barking treza and vigor, Toko poizon there still somehow justifies itself, but also the distance is somehow.
So what's wrong with the knockback at the amka, like she'll start taxiing everyone with him at once, or what? I don't really believe it.
Share your thoughts plz.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

T-Fox, once again .. thanks, got it.

K
Kyuubik 11.11.21

kot-stargazer
I am capturing this comrade, kb omozone oweni nada.

D
Dobermn 24.11.21

T-Fox
well, how is it, KB allowed)

k
kot-stargazer 24.11.21

Nix myself, I even saw my post here)))))