3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AsStRaLL92 09.11.19 03:56 am

Box button layout on the Dualshock 4 (Mortal Kombat 11)

Guys please help, connect DualShock I go into the game and the layout of konopak still boxed how to make the buttons to appear is the joy from the PS4 and not Boxing tell me I beg you don't know what to do, someone says hooked DualShock and his right icons dual shock and I have what tell me what to do how to set I beg you!
23 Comments
Sort by:
G
GuyverDark 09.11.19

The theme of stopping up holes...
Find switch INPUT If [X] <= input, then the XBOX is recognized as the first, but if input => [D] - tweak, ie as You want.

D
DEKUMANE 09.11.19

AsStRaLL92
The incentive in big picture mode in settings, customize the controller, remove the jackdaws everywhere.

Spoiler
And connect via usb, without the input of mapara or third-party emulation.

PS personally, I decided to check buttons are displayed.

z
z4nik 09.11.19

Everything is much easier, you come into the Incentive Properties МК11. On the General tab there is an option setting input in Steam for individual games. Switch on Forced. off.

D
Denv3r 35 09.11.19

z4nik
Thanks, tonight will try)) and then will display the icons only from the DS4?

z
z4nik 09.11.19

Denv3r 35
Yes, also did and became. Use for games that support DualShock to global settings to disable

D
Denv3r 35 09.11.19

z4nik
Thank you! Valuable information!!!

A
AsStRaLL92 09.11.19

dekubtw
and via Bluetooth will not Robit?

z
z4nik 09.11.19

AsStRaLL92
Just checked, no additional controller settings in Steam or without softiny PS4 not working

Z
Zombieller 09.11.19

Found a way to play with the layout of the DS4 via Bluetooth.
The incentive DualShock should be disabled.
Need DS4windows to the latest version, currently 1.7.8. In the profile settings, in the tab controller select DualShock 4, persistent, perevodchikam controller in the program (the stop/start button).
If done correctly, the device settings, the controller will be determined as HID-compliant.
And in this way all games that support DS4 will determine it properly without any wires and the official whistles tested another Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

Spoiler

A
AsStRaLL92 09.11.19

z4nik
what settings the incentive needed?

z
z4nik 09.11.19

AsStRaLL92
Steam - Settings - Controller Settings for the PC Settings List - Templates, there select.
Or: Right-click on МК11 the incentive, Edit settings Steam Controller - a List of settings - Community, there choose the desired one from the templates made by users

D
Dima Shulgin 15.07.20

nothing helped

J
JOR666 15.07.20

AsStRaLL92
How do you do DualShock in MK? Delay no?

a
alohadance 15.07.20

JOR666
no

A
Alien003 15.07.20

Zombieller
AAAA works 2 years looking for a way to play via Bluetooth with the ps layout in supported games , huge respect to you buddy)

A
Alien003 15.07.20

Zombieller
that's only 2 issues in this method are 1) steam mode big pikchur does not see the controller at all or does 2) does not work the touch pad in games where this is necessary , for example detroit become human

Z
Zombieller 15.07.20

Alien003
All games have different support DualShock, some fully wireless mode supported, and some only the wire will work fine as detroit become human.

D
David Good 25.10.20

In general; I bought myself two dualshok 4, and a bluepup. Blupup automatically installed its drivers, but did not see the gamepads, well, no way. Solved the problem: Downloaded DriverHub, installed the driver that have in its name Blupup. Rebooted and vual; joysticks began to match and tumbling, and automatically when switched on. Then I came across another trawl. Set up a gamepad and touchpad. Because she didn't work at all except Tyka. Delivered the program InputMapper, she very quickly identified the joy all at once worked. The touchpad works on Hooray, you can use the PC without a mouse. Edit the buttons, color. Just when you press the central button, automatically starts BigPicture add there a third-party game, and take advantage of the joy!

b
bendyk2 06.03.21

Zombieller
The most important question, yes, everything is working, but ... How to turn on the Touchpanel?

W
WarlokIII 09.05.21

Maybe there is some list of games that officially support the DS4 layout in Steam?
I tried all the manipulations with fairly fresh games Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, Devil May Cry 5.
In the "unofficial" releases of Metro Exodus and the Avengers, the dual shock was defined as it should. With all the chips. Vibration, character lighting in Avengers, or stealth indicator in Metro.
I connect by wire. In Steam, except for the big picture itself, everything is defined as XYAB. Getting used to it is not a problem at all. The problem is in the backlight chip itself, and I still wanted to play with PS buttons