3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cherry 11.11.21 10:26 pm

Server complaints (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

This topic provides an opportunity for players to express their dissatisfaction with certain actions of the administration.

If you notice a violation on the part of the administration of the servers or if you receive a variable unfair punishment, you can report it. Your complaint will be considered, after which, if the complaint is justified, the administrator will be given a warning or a reprimand (up to and including removal from the post of administrator).
Please describe the situation without "emotions" and attach screenshots or chat logs indicating a violation. This will speed up the solution. We also advise, before writing a complaint, to read the rules of the servers
(GAME RULES ON GTA.RU SERVERS. READ EVERYTHING BEFORE PLAYING!),
so as not to get into embarrassment. After the receipt of the complaint, the administrator, against whom the complaint was written, is given the opportunity to speak out about this situation from his side. After that, the final decision will be made.

Penalty system:
3 warnings = 1 reprimand.
3 reprimands = removal from the post of administrator.

DM:
TDM:

Complaint form:

1. Your nickname;
2. IP address or name of the server on which the problem occurred;
3. Nickname of the administrator;
4. The very essence of the problem.

Messages that differ from the form will be deleted. An exception is the explanations of the server administration.

Complaints that differ from the form will not be considered and will be deleted.

For flooding, offtopic, flame and other violations, users will be severely punished!

There is an "Edit" button to the right of the message. No need to multi-post.

If you want to discuss something - welcome to the topic SAMP Discussion GTA.ru
80 Comments
Sort by:
A
AfK24 11.11.21

1. AfK24
2. 198.36.21.213 GTA.ru DeathMatch (0.3x)
3. .RorK.13_
Banned for cheating in the absence of cheats. Initially, he banned me for Car Jump, then he wrote that he suspected me of being a GM, although it was clear on the server that I was killed more than once. All his "surveillance" and "justification for the ban" was that he was following me in a car, saw me fly up on a bump and immediately prescribed a ban

C
Cherry 11.11.21

AfK24
The fact that the administrator was following you, and not driving, is confirmed by the logs:
[19:23:06] [kill] AfK24 killed .RorK.13_ M4
[19:23:09] .RorK.13_ (32) spawned
[19 : 23: 17] Administrator .RorK.13_ started following player Citadel
[19:23:19] Administrator .RorK.13_ started following player GreenFesT
[19:23:29] Administrator .RorK.13_ started following player AfK24
[ 19:24:17] AfK24 (56) banned by .RorK.13_ (32). Reason: car jump
[19:24:25] Administrator .RorK.13_ finished tracking
He unbanned you, play, if this happens again, it will not be unbanned.

S
Shty4ok 11.11.21

1. Shtychok_yTochKa;
2. GTA.ru Deathmatch;
3. [Cookies] Jackass;
4. For the murder of the admin [Cookies] (Highlighted in black, he is the only one) after being hit by a car, another admin put him in jail, after my friend GreenFest tried to stand up for me, both got banned. I ask you to deal with such admins, because such behavior is unworthy of an adequate server. Everyone should be equal, and admins should only keep order. Let's hope for unban and punishment of these grief administrators. Thanks!

J
Jackass_ 11.11.21

Shty4ok
Complaint about nothing. The answer is in your complaint. You ran over me, got out of the car and finished off. I put you in jail. Your friend started discussing the administration, for which he got banned.

S
Shty4ok 11.11.21

Jackass_
Don't you think that the ban is not about anything, tk. They almost kill me like that, and no punishment is imposed on them. Is this a worthy reason for a ban, given the constant finding of cheaters and other inadequate + constant firing between one team, when they take away almost all HP and run away. This is fine?

J
Jackass_ 11.11.21

Shty4ok What
do cheaters and other characters have to do with it? Take responsibility for yourself. As far as I remember, I did not ban you.

S
Shty4ok 11.11.21

I am responsible for myself: "they almost kill me like that." We play from one IP, so we get both banned.

J
Jackass_ 11.11.21

Shty4ok
Well, if you want to play further, write a request for unbanning and do not break the server rules in the future. And read them at least.

d
divnet 11.11.21

In the game on the server deathmatch samp is a moderator. [pechenka] Lop_Dance
insulted my tima, insulted me, threatened me with a ban, put me in jail again when I went for the second account. And also, I did not want to ban the cheaters who brazenly ran to the cx and tpshilis. When I asked him and another admin with the cookie clan tag to punish the cheaters, they just laughed and did nothing. Then they were also banned for discussing the activities of the administrator, although how can you not say that they do not do nifiga, you typed inadequate minors for a campaign = (
Screenshots (archive) rghost.ru/52011538

J
Jackass_ 11.11.21

divnet
Firstly, the complaint is not filled in according to the model, and secondly, is this an insult? It means beginner. Thirdly, you broke the rules 2 times, bypassing the prison by changing your account + discussing the actions of the administration.

d
divnet 11.11.21

I agree about the form of registration. communicating with the admin, I got carried away and missed the "important" form for filling out the complaint, hastily moving on to writing the complaint.
1. Yes, noob means a beginner, but in this case Lop_Dance does not know how long my friends and I have been playing.
And despite this, he confidently declares that I am a noob (beginner), therefore, he uses a rude form of the word in the meaning, insulting me and my friends with the same clan tag and our skills. even at the same time, he does it publicly, which offended me even more (the kid plays for the audience).
2. Once again, having thoroughly studied the rules: http://forums.playground.ru/gta_san_andreas/multiplayer_samp/779133/
I did not find an item that prohibits me from logging into another account if the first one was imprisoned.
Not intentional actions committed on one account, even logically, cannot be extended to all others.
Because I have already been punished, on the first account and in any case, when I go for it, I will continue the punishment in the kpz as the term expires.
And if you follow the dumbest logic of Lop_Dance (a), then, can I create another 100 ak and he will put me on each in the kpz?
Jackass, do you yourself believe in the rationality of this? Or maybe you're just making a stupid excuse for your friend. And yes, for your information, I played on this server even when there was no trace of you (probably they ran in the yard with sticks, or walked under the table), on the very first versions of the sump client, about 2.5 years ago, so I didn’t as I can not be a noob.
Outcome:
- Subjective negative attitude of the Lop_Dance administrator to my personality, which is prohibited by the rules.
- Exceeding their powers (repeated punishment). Public insult to me and my friends (in screenshots), without causal ridicule, which are also offensive.
- Not a desire to keep order, ban cheaters when you point him to them. Why, of course? I'd rather run dmitsya. Which one is the moderator?
All this taken together and led to a discussion of his actions, which is impossible not to discuss.

C
Cherry 11.11.21

divnet
I do not see anything offensive in the fact that the administrator wrote that you are a noob.
1. Yes, noob means a beginner, but in this case Lop_Dance does not know how long my friends and I have been playing.
And despite this, he confidently declares that I am a noob (beginner), therefore, he uses a rude form of the word in the meaning, insulting me and my friends with the same clan tag and our skills. even at the same time, he does it publicly, which offended me even more (the kid plays for the audience).
With such a statement, I can also write that you "confidently declare that he is using the rough form of the word in the meaning", which in fact may not be. Noob is a beginner or just someone who can be easily killed in the game. The form of this word, in which it was written, can be discussed indefinitely, but these will only be guesses. Therefore, it makes no sense to discuss further.
The fact that he threatened you with a ban was a warning about your violations of the rules on the server, which you did not even think about.
Checking the chat log:
[16:57:41] Dangerous (6) has been jailed by the Server administrator for 5 minutes. Reason: Drive-By
[16:58:04] Player Dangerous (6) sent PM to player [IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE (7): randomly
[16:58:12] Player [IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE (7) sent PM to player Dangerous (6 ): do not lie
[16:58:23] Player Dangerous (6) sent PM to player [IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE (7): I wanted to sit on the tin and not killed with a screw ..
[16:58:34] Player [IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE (7) sent PM to player Dangerous (6): sit now
16:58:42] Player Dangerous (6) sent PM to player [IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE (7): don't care
[16:58:44] [part] Dangerous has left the server ( 6: 1)
[17:00:29] [join] [FSU] Dangerous has joined the server
[17:01:32] [FSU] Dangerous (6) jailed by administrator [IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE (7) for 5 minutes ... Reason: db ne ptsidel
[17:01:54] Player [FSU] Dangerous (6) sent PM to player [IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE (7): I served time!
[17:02:19] Player [IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE (7) sent PM to player [FSU] Dangerous (6): false x2
[17:02:48] Player [FSU] Dangerous (6) sent PM to player [IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE (7): 1. this is another account 2. I sat there p3-4 minutes
You write that you served 3-4 minutes, in fact, he served a minute and resigned under a different account, which is a bypass of punishment and is just as punishable as the administrator did, punished you for bypassing.
Further, I don't see a single report from you, but only complaints in the chat:
[19:57:31] [chat] [[FSU] Dangerous]: admin follow borum = chiter
[20:01:47] [chat] [[FSU] Dangerous]: Vendet admin cx
Your statement that the administrator does not fulfill his duties is not supported by anything. As soon as the administrator entered the game, he immediately began to follow the players and punish violators:

[19:59:53] [join] [IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE has joined the server
[20:00:04] [IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE (22) spawned
[20:00:50] Administrator [IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE started following player braZZers
[20:01:38] Administrator [IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE_Vende_Vendemy started following player
[ Jimtamy 20:02:05] Nurshat_Asfandiarov (34) was banned by the administrator [IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE (22). Reason: sh
[20:02:24] The administrator [IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE started following the player Tawer_Po4ti
[20:02:39] The administrator [IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE started following the player Sana97
[20:02:47] The administrator [IIe4e_HbKu] LaPE started spy on player Jimmy_Vendetta
[20:04:51] Kostya_Skiliton (25) has been jailed by administrator [IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE (22) for 5 minutes. Reason: db
[20:06:35] Administrator [IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE started following player Korleone
[20:06:38] Administrator [IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE started following player serega_ekx
[20:08:22] Administrator [IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE started following player serega_ekx
[20:08:23] [chat] [[FSU] Dangerous]: PPC admin are you going to ban cheaters?
[20:08:40] [chat] [[IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE]: 23 report where?
[20:08:48] Administrator [IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE started following player [FSU] Dangerous
[20:08:48] [chat] [[FSU] Dangerous]: ADMIN id 3 hm + tp
[20:08:55] Administrator [IIe4eHbKu] LaP_DaNcE started following player _KILER_
As you write, you play not the first day in the sump, and on our server, probably too, and I read the rules of the game on the servers just now. - 1.5. Users are obliged to inform the server administration about any cases of violation of these rules (Report); - this is from the rules.
Another administrator banned you:
[20:17:32] [FSU] Dangerous (23) banned by the administrator [IIe4eHbKu] Jackass (16). Reason: discussion of the admin
What is also confirmed by the logs:
[20:15:18] [chat] [[FSU] Dangerous]: Lap would be better if the cheaters were banned
[20:16:52] [chat] [[FSU] Dangerous]: hmm ..
[20:17:01] [chat] [[FSU] Dangerous]: this is the admin
20:17:18] [chat] [[FSU] Dangerous]: cheaters are not banned and does not know the server device
There were no applications for being banned from you, write an application in this thread - http://forums.playground.ru/gta_san_andreas/multiplayer_samp/810298/, the administrator who banned you will unsubscribe.

d
divnet 11.11.21

Oh God, what the hell, what should I call you, so that you don't get offended?
And why do I need a chat log, I know perfectly well what I wrote and in my messages and behavior I did not break a single rule, unlike your friend.
And I know that I was not banned by Lop_Dance, your answers are not essential, like the whole post. I ordered you above, point by point, and what are you? Chat log threw off hmm .. divine answer. As for the word noob, it offends me and my friends, tk. we are not them, here is the whole answer without "eternal reasoning".

C
Cherry 11.11.21

divnet
I don't need to be named in any way to get offended.
You wrote a complaint against the administrators, I looked at your screenshots, the chat log from the server, your complaint is not substantiated, I have written everything for you above.
And why do I need a chat log, I know perfectly well what I wrote and in my messages and behavior I did not break a single rule, unlike your friend.
Apparently not all of you so "perfectly" know that, again, the logs from the server confirm. And yes, on account of the fact that you did not break any of the rules, here's an example for you:
[19:30:14] [chat] [[FSU] Dangerous]: Asian Cancer throw your hands in the trash, you don’t know how to drive a donkey
[19 : 30: 39] [chat] [[FSU] Dangerous]: don't drive a
block or build [19:48:39] [chat] [[FSU] Dangerous]: dumb ...
You don't break a single rule? + discussion of the administration, for which you were banned.
And yet, you write a complaint alone, and not with friends, answer for yourself, and not for everyone with whom you play.

L
LaP DaNcE 11.11.21

divnet
You really are some kind of dull. You have been provided with a log of my and your actions. It is very stupid to go against the facts, I see no point in your accusations, just like in a bottomless barrel ...

d
divnet 11.11.21

Yes, specifically in that case, I did not break any rules. There is no need to look for compromising evidence on me, I am talking specifically about this situation, and not about all the game moments and cases. And I speak from everyone, because friends are too lazy to register, I provide their interests, tk. Lap Dance insulted not only me, but also the clan tag. respectively, all players with this tag. And in what way is my complaint not substantiated?
I noticed how you carefully read my posts. Especially for the "ultra" sighted I will answer again to each of your answers, my own before the answer with quotes, let's go:
---------
Quote:
Noob is a beginner or just someone who can be easily killed in the game. The form of this word, in which it was written, can be discussed indefinitely, but these will only be guesses. Therefore, it makes no sense to discuss further.
+
Answer: It offends me and my friends, because we are not noobs, if a person is called (what he is not), for example, a monkey and this will not be an insult ?? According to your "titanium" logic, apparently yes ... And since a noob, this is not an insult to you, then I will refer to the administration accordingly, the same way, because I do not observe the proper competence in its actions, you will be noob, ok? This is not an insult, is it?
---------
Quote:
You write that you served 3-4 minutes, in fact, you served a minute and resigned under a different account, which is a bypass of punishment and is just as punishable as the administrator did, punished you for bypass.
+
Answer:
Once again, having thoroughly studied the general rules: http://forums.playground.ru/gta_san_andreas/multiplayer_samp/779133/
I did not find an item that prohibits me from logging into another account if the first one was imprisoned.
Not intentional actions committed on one account, even logically, cannot be extended to all others.
Because I have already been punished, on the first account and in any case, when I go for it, I will continue the punishment in the kpz as the term expires.
And if you follow the dumbest logic of Lop_Dance (a), then, can I create another 100 ak and he will put me on each in the kpz?
---------
Quote:
Another administrator banned you. There were no applications for being banned from you, write an application in this thread - (link) the administrator who banned you will unsubscribe.
+
Answer:
Another confirmation of NOT competence and NOT careful reading of my posts, show me where I am asking you to unban me in my complaint. the complaint is written in order to punish the admin in this thread, and not on my unban, oh my god "ULTRA FACEPALM".
---------
Quote:
Your statement that the administrator does not fulfill his duties is not supported by anything. As soon as the administrator entered the game, he immediately began to monitor the players and punish violators:
+
Answer:
Really? And I thought he was killing me on the military rep from an aircraft carrier. But it turns out he banned cheaters, of course. For all the time, not a single application to the report was considered, in this regard, I wrote to the chat in order to attract the most attention, and the answer was either without causal laughter, or ignore in the same chat logs, this can be traced.
---------
Quote:
discussion of the administration, for which you were banned.
+
Answer:
- Subjectively negative attitude of the Lop_Dance administrator to my personality, which is prohibited by the rules.
- Exceeding their powers (repeated punishment). Public insult to me and my friends (in screenshots), without causal ridicule, which are also offensive.
- Not a desire to keep order, ban cheaters when you point him to them. Why, of course? I'd rather run dmitsya. Which one is the moderator?
All this taken together and led to a discussion of his actions, which is impossible not to discuss.
--------
I hope you can read it in this format? Otherwise, I'm starting to doubt your reading skills. Because you write such comments to which the answers are already above in my post. Which proves the fact that in answering your comments, in almost all cases I took the messages I wrote earlier. We draw conclusions.

O
Olesya ... 11.11.21

divnet, come on, I'll explain to you in what "concept" you are, you are a noob.
You are a noob, on our server, tk. you do not know his "device" (I speak in your words, to make it clearer). Now in more detail, 2.5 years ago, when we supposedly went under the table or did something else there, and you were honing your skill on our server - we were there, and there were our rules, and since then they have not changed much. On our servers, it is supposed to write complaints about cheaters in / report, the rest of the screeching in the chat, the administrator, considers at his own discretion, there is no official application, which means that it is not necessary to respond. Further, registration on our server is not mandatory, therefore, changing your nickname does not relieve you of the punishment left on the previous one. You can re-read the rules as much as you like and interpret them in your own way, but they will act as the administrators have drawn up and interpreted them. We do not have a ban on the account, and we recognize our users by their ip / nickname and punish accordingly. And noob, is not an insult in any context, tk. we are all new to one or another area of ​​expertise. This fully, in my opinion, confirms the fact that you are a newbie on our server.

Having thoroughly studied the rules, you should have noticed that "Discussion of the actions of the administration on the server is prohibited" and the explanations specifically state how to proceed if it is too tight.

Now let's look at your appearance "I came to you with greetings."
You went to the forum to write a complaint about the administrator / discuss his actions. It is clear that you have complaints, but there is such a thing as you to us, and we to you. You showed disrespect as soon as you scribbled your first post. And it lies in the fact that I did not bother to arrange everything according to the sample that was indicated for a more convenient and quickest consideration of the complaint. In addition, he described the administrator and his actions with a clear negative attitude. When the senior and chief administrators answered you, you were "naughty" to them too. What do you think? Are you in a winning position now? I think no.

And finally, about the complaint itself. As I understand it, it lies in the fact that the administrator did not fulfill his direct obligations and insulted the players. As it has already been said more than once, a noob is not an insult and complaints written in the chat are considered at the discretion of the administrator himself, well, the logs posted by the chief administrator indicate that lap_dens performed his direct duties, but you just didn’t. And in the end it turns out that the complaint is not substantiated.

PS And yes, there weren’t one complaints from you in the report, I’m already silent about how you communicate in the chat ... You watch yourself first of all and follow the rules, and only when you become perfect. you will poke others.

d
divnet 11.11.21

I don't know your in-game nickname but oh well.
1. Your words are empty. Until now, you have not provided me with the item number that prohibits me from logging into another account if the first one was sent to jail.
For some reason it is not in the rules? How strange there is no rule, but the admin punished it. Or right now, you quickly edit and write yes?
2. Then I repeat, to the administration, I and all my other acquaintances and friends who play on this project will henceforth be treated like noobs, this is not an insult based on your words.
3. I once again noticed how you can read carefully and highlight the main thing from what you read (did you study at school?). In my very first post there is an answer to most of your comments: "Discussion of the administration's actions on the server is prohibited."
- I do not require unban, noob! I know this rule very well and it does NOT cause my dissatisfaction with the actions of the moderator.
Quote: "PS And yes, there weren’t one complaints from you in the report, I’m already silent about how you communicate in the chat ... You watch yourself first of all and follow the rules, and only when you become impeccable. You will poke others . "
- As I wrote above, they were received for 2.5 years from many accounts and were always ignored, and the chat attracts more attention and in this regard, I wrote to the chat that the rules are not prohibited!
Quote: "You are a noob, on our server, because you do not know its" devices "(I say in your words, so that it is clearer). Now in more detail, 2.5 years ago, when we allegedly went under the table or something else they did it there, and you honed your skill on our server - we were there, and there were our rules, and since then they have not changed much "
- right? the cookie clan tag, like Lop_Dance itself, was not on the server, not a year ago, not two. But in connection with the experience in this game and on this server and knowledge of the rules, unlike you, I cannot be called a noob. For so far, you demonstrate your own ignorance of the rules by punishing according to a rule that is not in the rules of haaha.
Quote: "And finally, about the complaint itself. As I understand it, it consists in the fact that the administrator did not fulfill his direct obligations and insulted the players. As has been said more than once above, the noob is not an insult and complaints written in the chat are considered at the discretion of the person himself. administrator, well, the logs posted by the chief administrator indicate that lap_dens performed his direct duties, but you just did not. And in the end it turns out that the complaint is not substantiated. "
- Well, if we consider the performance of the administrator's duties as a series of murders on the respawn from the military on his behalf and ignoring reports of violations of the rules, other players in the form of using cheats and constant stupid, without causal ridicule, then yes, he worked sacredly, and here I "run into him" "for some reason?
Quote: "You went to the forum to write a complaint against the administrator / discuss his actions. It is clear that you have complaints, but there is such a thing as you are to us and we are to you. And it lies in the fact that I did not bother to arrange everything according to the pattern that was indicated for a more convenient and quickest consideration of the complaint.In addition, with an obvious negative attitude, I described the administrator and his actions. and they were "naughty." And what do you think? Are you now in an advantageous position? I think not. "
- Here is another manifestation of not knowing their own rules, the administrator must treat all users neutrally and objectively, which I do not notice yet. And looking at you and your actions, you can see only a subjectively positive attitude towards members of the administration, regardless of any violations, etc. you are already trying so blindly to defend something that you do not notice: direct questions and statements, and on your own wave, write thoughtless, chaotic articles, to which, if you read carefully, the answer is given in advance. Accordingly, you gossip. With this attitude towards players, you can delete this topic, because I do not believe that at least one admin will be punished here, which is proved by previous complaints from other players.
Not wanting to see more incompetence and stupid obstinacy, I have not yet seen the obvious facts of violations, I have sunk to the point that insults are not insults, you cannot write about cheaters in the chat, you cannot enter another account at will (who are you on It's my right, I want to play on one account, I want to play on another). You forget and exceed your authority by punishing according to the rules that do not exist, while not respecting the rights and freedom of choice of players. Or that the administrator, duck everything is possible or what?
Everything is clear to me, you will not be able to objectively assess this situation, we will not be able to write in playgrond, as it was originally intended, but more competent admins than you were redirected here.

J
Jane100 11.11.21

What do you want to show of yourself?, Then that you live according to concepts ?! (who are you in essence), you have been explained more than once that you cannot log in from another account while you have a punishment on that one, this can be counted as circumvention of punishment and I would have banned, now let's talk about the fact that lab_dens allegedly did not fulfill its direct duties, in this you are wrong and you have no idea about the work of the administration, and now think logically, if you write a complaint about a cheater in the general chat, then most likely he will leave (consider the player has not been punished and he may come in another time and break the server), develop logic, and finally we got to the term "noob", why do you consider this for scrapping? playing, etc., why are you rude about the administration "I came to you with greetings", I would send for this before the amnesty,You know, we can also order something that will wither your ears, so it's better to think 100 times, and then prove yourself wrong.

O
Olesya ... 11.11.21

divnet, my nickname is Bpb..Olesya, and if you played on our servers, you would know who I am, and what these rules were made by me, recruited administrators for their posts, and they administer them in my image and likeness.
You read between the lines and understand everything on your own.
Where I said something about razban, I just answered you to your words "All this in aggregate led to a discussion of his actions, which is impossible not to discuss." That you did the wrong thing by starting a discussion of the administrator's actions on the server, which led to a violation of the rules that you so persistently re-read and poke at us. And the essence of this post was that you first looked at your violations, and then pointed out to others. I understand if you were an impeccable player, did not break the rules, watch yourself and others and report it without emotion to this / other topic. But alas, you are a persistent rule breaker who insults other players on the server, for which there are a lot of logs, used a prohibited method of murder, evaded punishment, insulted the administrator and discussed his actions. And this is just what was found out in the process of considering your complaint. I think these violations are quite enough to consider you a violator worthy of the highest degree of punishment, and to consider your complaints with a "drop" of mistrust.

And what if the players created a clan later than 2.5 years ago or changed their nickname, then this records them among those who came to the server later? I have 1 nickname, from the very beginning of the game on gta.ru and I have been playing for 6 years already, administering servers for about 5. And you don't know me? I think it only says that you are the newbie on the server, you came and look at everything from your new bell tower.

And once again I explain to you that we have no penalties for the account, we do not have mandatory registration, therefore this item is not spelled out in the rules. The rules are drawn up and focused on one specific person, and it does not matter how many nicknames and ip he has. Therefore, leaving one nickname and switching to another is considered bypassing the punishment. With the same success as you are now defending your account, cheaters can also come out. They banned 1 nickname, so you can go in and cheat under a different one. I think this option and you yourself will not be happy.

What else is there ... It seems that I did not write to you that you can not write complaints about cheaters in the general chat, I just told you that the administrator considers them at his discretion, because I personally consider it a waste of time. Cheaters also know how to read the chat, and in most cases, when they see your screeching, they will turn off their programs until better times, and the administrator has no right to punish until he sees the violation with his own eyes. Think for yourself, decide for yourself.

Regarding the spawn kill from the administrator, I certainly did not see the game itself, but I dare to assume that it was not there, tk. spawn-kill is when you kill a player standing on the respawn point during the first 5-6 seconds, which are given to the player to wake up, pick up a "gun" and rush into battle. And since he was not planted by autoscript, then there was no such violation.

You can write to the playground, or to the president, but that doesn't change anything. Because the administrators who are tasked with dealing with the violators of the servers answer you in this topic.

PS and yes, I did not notice direct questions from you, except for those to which 3 administrators have already told you the same thing. And if you still do not understand, your words, screenshots and complaints are not enough to prove the guilt of this administrator.