3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crabCore 11.11.21 10:27 pm

Beta Impressions (Hitman (2016))

Share :)
I really liked it, in fact the game is such Blood Money 2.0 in terms of the structure of levels and variability, which is very, very cool.
The graphics are good, on PS4 the game gives out in the region of 60 fps, although if there is a crowd of people on the screen, then the fps falls, I hope they will correct at least a little in the release.
But in general - cool, I will buy.
46 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordAscarot 11.11.21

I immediately remembered Blood Money. Everything is like in the bright lamp past, everything is also felt. Special thanks for the opportunity to kill enemies in the toilets and launch them into the stratosphere. Definitely a great game, let's see how the episodic model affects it.

555mafiozzo555 11.11.21

crabCore
60fps on ps4? Seriously? If this is true, then on a PC the game will be optimized just as awesome as MGS V. By the way, by the fact that I saw the graphics in the new Hitman, it's awesome, even on a curling iron ..... how awesome it will look on a PC, I'm afraid to even imagine!) ))))

c
crabCore 11.11.21

555mafiozzo555
Itself went nuts , to be honest)

555mafiozzo555 11.11.21

crabCore
Drawdowns when looking at a crowd is most likely unoptimized algorithm for loading textures of NPC models. Most likely they will fix it for release.

F
FixControl 11.11.21

Everything is very suitable, in style and gameplay it resembles Blood Money, with its inherent drawbacks such as instant dressing up. : D

c
crabCore 11.11.21

FixControl
I already perceive "instant dressing" as a feature of the series)

M
Masky76 11.11.21

And as for me, the environment was dead and the heroes of this game are still a pity ..... just a pirate.

M
Maklline66 11.11.21

What, on pc only n (g) eirats are sitting? The beta appeared on the pc, so I thought more people would write reviews here. Well, okay, I'll start.
There are only two levels in beta, and one of them is repeated, and in the second you can already do whatever you want. There is variability, there are "challenges" pushing towards it, too. Levels are the size of my diploma, but you can forgive, because training and beta, although the second level is not small enough.
Now from the moments:
- The instinct works like one of these already bored detective modes, that is, it fires the guards, the target, and even the sky, and even Allah! "Niharasho made one", probably in the release there will be some restrictions on this topic.
- Dressing up is a mixture of absolute and blood money. On the one hand, every anon you meet, who has the same type of gear with you, no longer shouts "impostor!" On the other hand, certain personalities (let's call them officers) appeared, who still fire.
- And yes, the instinctive facepalm does not work in front of the officers! Looks like it took the 47th 20 years to learn it = D
- The graphon is nice, sometimes there are small friezes, but in general, the FPS, like the pelvis, is pleasing to the eye.
- The levels for beta are also quite variable, but I can say little about it, because I have not played enough yet.

I can advise all Jews - take the first stub for 300 rubles, because so far everything looks pretty good, but you need to watch what they will roll out there in release. How much money will your mother give you, corsairs? ;)

555mafiozzo555 11.11.21

Maklline66
Instinct is no longer as useful as in the Absolution. I only used it to see where the target is now and the "enforcers" (dudes who are firing disguise). In general, Betka is a bomb! Only now I could hardly come off. I have met only two glitches so far - broken animation of choking with garrote and unstable work of vertical sync.

d
deIIis 11.11.21

It's a pity that the beta is not for a week)
vinneyFREEZ
says, who watched the passage of the mission on YouTube)
Masky76
Wait, the pirate, it looks like Denuvo will not be installed, at least you will be glad.
Masky76
Play first, you didn't play)))

555mafiozzo555 11.11.21

deIIis
Masky76
Wait, a pirate, it looks like Denuvo will not be installed, at least you will be glad.

Denuva will be there.
Spoilerhttp: //shazoo.ru/2016/01/08/36246/denuvo-i-ego-negativnoe-vliyanie-na-igrovuyu-industriyu

d
deIIis 11.11.21

555mafiozzo555
Ha, will cry, like in Lara 1999 ru, sorry for the guys who are not able to pay 330 - 1400 ru)))

555mafiozzo555 11.11.21

deIIis
Let the intro-pack be taken at least for acquaintance. Only 300r is worth. If you feel sorry for that kind of money, then this is what a redneck you have to be.

d
deIIis 11.11.21

555mafiozzo555
They even feel sorry for the ruble, but DOOM is on the way.
SpoilerDOOM I take without question, this is old school - the guys do not understand.
There will be an updated Quake)))
Most likely, the ID will not have protection, but the guys can play online.)))

d
deIIis 11.11.21

They are children.
So they whine)))

S
Sasha Arefiev 11.11.21

Betka is gorgeous!
Lags so far only because of the crowd, in the second mission everything is fine

555mafiozzo555 11.11.21

Sasha Arefiev
Digital Foundry say that not because of the crowd, but because of the reflections. The fact is that in a place where there is a crowd, behind the bartender there is a mirror in which the whole crowd is reflected - hence the drawdown

m
meagarry 11.11.21

Something I do not like the optimon. 280x, i5 3570, full hd. The first game where I'm poking around with the settings and still on the ship in the bar, if you look at the crowd in the direction of the bartender, the FPS sags wildly. Everything is on max, except for the shadows. And even lowering the FPS settings does not change much. Only one slider (sampling seems) affects the fps. If turned off, the graphics are so poor that it is impossible to play. And somewhere to half of the slider, drawdowns appear in this place. Someone like?
And the game will come out gorgeous. That is what I was waiting for, so I immediately took a full pack without hesitation.
555mafiozzo555
Yes, I also sin on the mirror ... But it's very annoying.

m
meat_08 11.11.21

What can I say, the developers did a good job on the bugs. As for me, they took all the best from all parts of the series and got a new, reincarnated Agent 47. The

graphics are pleasing to the eye, friezes, lags and other things were not noticed during the game (except that the sound stuttered a little in the videos, but we will write it off to my slow hard). A little confused by the "new" face of the 47th (especially after the harsh guy from the previous part), but such a face, in general, is logical, tk. it happens "20 years ago", that is, our bald thug is still young and not so harsh.

Gameplay. Instinct was cut, which is good, although it could be cut more. Leave a small radius of visibility and audibility, then stealth will become even more fun. The AI ​​has also been upgraded, now the brave guys will not only not pass by a puddle of blood the size of a Hudson, but they will also be interested in an abandoned trunk lying around (so now not only corpses will have to dive). From the point of view of open combat (which I tested purely out of interest), the AI ​​was not impressed (although in the prologue we only face 3 types of enemies, maybe in subsequent missions the combat qualities will differ depending on the "class" of the enemy). The fight is "clumsy", the enemies are walking in a straight line, to the place where they saw the GG, they do not use shelter and generally are killed almost with a coin ... But happiness is not in shootings.
I liked the variety of options for killing the target (well, in general, it was in all parts). What pleased me, now the strangled (not killed) enemies, stuck in the box by you, can come to their senses and get out of the aforementioned box. Naturally with indignation "What the fuck .. was that !?". So now leaving behind unkilled enemies has become dangerous.

In conclusion, I can say that even the beta, even those 2 cards on which we are allowed to play, tightened, fascinated and made the gray matter move under the thickness of the cranium. I recommend buying!

PS Compared mainly with the two previous parts of the series, tk. I played Blood Money for a long time and I don't remember much.

555mafiozzo555 11.11.21

Passed beta with all achievements. And I can say that despite the fact that these are just two training levels - the game is the most natural Blood Money 2.0.
In the sequel, they returned all the chips that were in Blood Money and cut them out in Absolution, for example:
- Having found the corpse, the guards will not only raise the alarm, but also send one of the fighters to "pack" the body into a "corpse bag" and drag it away in the protection of the room (in Absolyushene guard just bent over the corpse, saying, "everything will be fine, everything will be fine - you get well!" and the sentence will be until the end of the mission!)
- If the NPC stunned, it has found its second NPC will try to wake up first (in Absolbshen - "everything will be chorus ....") (well, you get the idea ....)
- Having found an ownerless weapon, the guard will pick it up and take it to a special box in the security room (in the Absolution, the guard stupidly put a bolt on a rolling firearm)
- From now on, you can only hide a "small" firearm, the 47th assault rifle will hang behind your back (which looks even cooler than in the classic parts, in which the 47th simply shifted the rifle to his left hand (well, or into the case, if there was one), I generally keep quiet about the Absolution)
- In the new part, the 47th is bent only by a couple of hits from a firearm, while while in the classical parts it withstood several straight lines. (47th dies even faster than in Codename 47 on hard, in Blood Money on professional difficulty, or in Absolution on difficulty legend) (I am silent about Silent Assassin and Contracts, there even on hard 47th was a walking tank)
- As in Hitman: Codename 47, there is no rating system, and "Silent Assassin" has been moved to the "Challenges" section, the conditions for obtaining it are the same as in Blood Money, except that all bodies must be hidden in boxes (the "Target" body can be do not hide)
- Coins are also back, there is no longer any need to throw any trash to distract attention, but their number is limited. Also returned are "sticky" mines, which can be attached to the surface of various objects in order to throw on someone's head.
- The camouflage system has been redesigned, now there is no such idiocy as in the Absolution. The game has the so-called "enforcers" who, so to speak, know the "personnel of the enterprise" and the strange bald man makes them suspicious. But there are not many of them at the level and it is easy to get around them, the main thing is to be careful (they are marked with a "white circle"). It somewhat resembles the system from Hitman: Silent Assassin (though there are no particularly vigilant guards with a circle)
- The "killer instinct" has also changed, now it performs the same functions as the map in the classic parts (that is, there is no function as in the Absolute " mark "enemies and shoot them in two seconds; there is no" fire path "showing the route of the NPC; and with the help of instinct will no longer work"
- Added a "quest" element, now, in order to spoil, say, the wiring, you need to find a wrench, and to throw a searchlight on the victim's head, you need a crowbar.
- There were "context-sensitive murders" like in Manhunt 2, for example, if the victim is standing near the toilet, 47 will drown her. (I'm sure more of these kills will be added in the full version)
- The size of the training levels is small, but the level in Paris from the Alpha version was just GIANT! I think that in the full version it will be even larger, since more than six months have passed since the release of the alpha.

So far, these are all my "observations", I do not regret that I pre-ordered Full Experience. I am sure that when all the episodes are released, the game will be a fierce wine that will plug even the legendary Blood Money into the belt.