3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A_jak 11.11.21 10:27 pm

Medium configuration computer loads Windows 7 for a long time

Hello everybody! I have such a problem: I have a medium-power computer - Mother Gigabyte Z68A-D3H-B3, Core i5 2500K, 8 Gb RAM, HDD 250Gb + 1TB, Geforce GTX960 2 GB, PSU Cougar 600W, Windows 7 64bit. The question is that such a computer should load the axle for so long, but it loads from 5 to 10 minutes. There is still nothing to do with the login window, but after you log in, the system chews everything up for a long time. Until everything is ready for use. In a startup, there are few programs like KIS 2015, Nvidia Geforce Experience (which itself does not turn off from startup), Core Temp, uTorrent and a couple of gadgets. Earlier. when I installed this axis for the first time (clean assembly, although a pirate, from MonkRus, without any buns and plaques there), everything loaded quite quickly. I suspect a setevukha (there is a fiber-optic connection) because. the network card (or rather the driver) takes so long to load, because after that it will fully work, only a couple of gadgets will be loaded and the whole axis is ready for use, and so while the icon with a red cross on the network connection is there, the computer is silent for a long time. Of course, the system hard itself (on which the axis itself stands) may also be to blame. Windows rated its performance at 5.9 points (and the rest of the system components are above 7.5 points). Who can give some advice, advise? Thank you for the attention. will advise? Thank you for the attention. will advise? Thank you for the attention.
42 Comments
Sort by:
m
moblin 11.11.21

AzikJ
Maybe I caught some rubbish, here it is at startup and loads breaks into the network, not all loaded programs are displayed in msconfig. I have a score of 7.7 but the Windows are loaded for 10-20 seconds on the SSD.

A
A_jak 11.11.21

I
checked moblin Anti-Virus, it was fine, there are no trojans like. What else can you do?

d
danilukHF 11.11.21

AzikJ
you won't lose anything if you try Windows with another assembly?

A
A_jak 11.11.21

danilukHF
Personal date to fig, until you find them and save up time will take a lot, but I still think about it

S
SonyK_2 11.11.21

AzikJ Is your
personal data stored on the same section as the OS?

A
A_jak 11.11.21

SonyK.
well, most. what? not torrents of course, but so on little things

S
SonyK_2 11.11.21

AzikJ
Move to another section, on which there is no OS - it's more reliable. If something happens to Windows, there are more chances that the data will be saved.

7 does not rate HDD higher than 5.9 - it was so until I bought an SSD:
Spoiler

S
SP-minus 11.11.21

1.How much free space on the system drive? should be a couple of tens of gigabytes at least
2. run the computer using AusLogics BoostSpeed ​​all tests (error search, registry cleaning, defragmentation, etc.), incl. run the "autoload" test - you will see what is actually loaded and how
3.check the swap file in the settings, its size should not be more than the size of the RAM, also cleaning when the computer is turned off should not be enabled in the settings
4. sfc scannow - just to be sure case
5. disabling unnecessary services
6. rollback to a restore point
7. reinstalling the system as a last resort,

it happens that such problems arise due to a crookedly installed windows update or, even worse, the disk dies

L
Lehander 11.11.21

I have a similar situation, but the computer is much weaker, Windows 7, as it was installed in 2009, is still worth it, I cleaned it constantly, I have suspicions that this is either due to frequent cleaning of the registry or due to hardness or due to some hidden rubbish.
Everything is just like yours, after entering for a long time the icons "wake up", gadgets "wake up" for a long time. After loading (when the desktop appears), I wait another 3-5 minutes, just in case.
I will also add how I clean the system and it becomes faster, but then it starts again too quickly. By the way, hard is also 250 GB

S
SonyK_2 11.11.21

Lehander Are
there many programs at startup?

L
Lehander 11.11.21

SonyK.
17, I thought it was also because of her, but I don't think 17 is a lot

S
SonyK_2 11.11.21

Lehander
All 17 do you need every time you boot the OS?

S
SP-minus 11.11.21

Lehander

usually 1-3 pcs

L
Lehander 11.11.21

Why don't I believe that the OS cannot load when 17 progs are launched

S
SMT800 11.11.21

We need a complete check of the screw, the loading speed of the operating system directly depends on the speed and state of the hard drive.

F
Furyhunter 11.11.21

buy ssd and rejoice, but most likely because of the hard drive

A
A_jak 11.11.21

SMT800
Lehander
SonyK.
Yes, then I will definitely check the screw. And I sometimes clean the registry, so it's not a problem with the system's clutter, but the fact that the network card with the network itself (Internet) turns on for a long time, and as the Network Connections icon works, almost everything boots immediately and the OS is ready to work.

L
Lehander 11.11.21

AzikJ
By the way, my hard rating is also 5.9, and the rest are all above 7

A
A_jak 11.11.21

Grimscoff
But it never happened before

S
SonyK_2 11.11.21

AzikJ
What network card and what version is the driver?

Lehander
... hard score is also 5.9 ...

Read my post:
http://forums.playground.ru/software/windows/komp_srednej_konfiguratsii_dolgo_gruzit_windows_7-890414/#comment-14420558