3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A_jak 11.11.21 10:27 pm

Medium configuration computer loads Windows 7 for a long time

Hello everybody! I have such a problem: I have a medium-power computer - Mother Gigabyte Z68A-D3H-B3, Core i5 2500K, 8 Gb RAM, HDD 250Gb + 1TB, Geforce GTX960 2 GB, PSU Cougar 600W, Windows 7 64bit. The question is that such a computer should load the axle for so long, but it loads from 5 to 10 minutes. There is still nothing to do with the login window, but after you log in, the system chews everything up for a long time. Until everything is ready for use. In a startup, there are few programs like KIS 2015, Nvidia Geforce Experience (which itself does not turn off from startup), Core Temp, uTorrent and a couple of gadgets. Earlier. when I installed this axis for the first time (clean assembly, although a pirate, from MonkRus, without any buns and plaques there), everything loaded quite quickly. I suspect a setevukha (there is a fiber-optic connection) because. the network card (or rather the driver) takes so long to load, because after that it will fully work, only a couple of gadgets will be loaded and the whole axis is ready for use, and so while the icon with a red cross on the network connection is there, the computer is silent for a long time. Of course, the system hard itself (on which the axis itself stands) may also be to blame. Windows rated its performance at 5.9 points (and the rest of the system components are above 7.5 points). Who can give some advice, advise? Thank you for the attention. will advise? Thank you for the attention. will advise? Thank you for the attention.
42 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grigor86 11.11.21

reinstall Windows
, also i5 2500K and view 7 is loaded in 5 seconds (ssd costs)

n
nikita2112 11.11.21

Disable the update center and remove the antivirus. This is useless rubbish.