3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dusty02 11.11.21 10:34 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game v.1 [PC] (Alice: Madness Returns)

The game is average. I thought it would be cooler. The graphics are normal, but sometimes boring (
It's a shame that I was disappointed
170 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andreij Basatskij 11.11.21

10 = beautiful, gorgeous, crazy Victorian London design, characters and environments, stunning !!! Time of Troubles. Evil children, cruel adults and policemen who beat passers-by, mud, fog envelops the whole city and there is no salvation from it to anyone! Alice's fantastic adventures follow! Nowhere and never have I personally seen such landscapes, wild natural psychedelics, fear interspersed with the feeling that you are at an art exhibition! For all the simplicity of the gameplay, do not forget that this world was not invented by us, but for us, here almost everything corresponds to the source and leads along the path of an exciting story through the darkness and foggy nature of the world, there is nothing to grab hold of if you missed something. I want to say separately for the soundtrack. MUSIC!!! Like SMOKE. It streams and flies, melts, melts !!!

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 11.11.21

The game is not very good. I guess I just don't like this type when I want to puke at the sight of mobs.
PS N9.N1Ck - you are the 1st mod in my memory who follows the xD forum

S
Sommersbi 11.11.21

Played ... As a fan of the first part, which is still one of my favorite games, I can say that the sequel was a success ...
Only the first level has passed, the impressions are positive. It's not even worth talking about art design - it is great, the graphics are good. I liked the
action game , it turned out to be a kind of slasher, let's see what happens next ... In general, for now I can say that McGee has clearly hit the mark ... I was very afraid that the game would be outdated in terms of the gameplay itself (in design, I doubted), but no, it's easy to play and not boring ... Well, let's look further - they promise furious puzzles like)

PS: Oh, yes, the soundtrack is a little disappointing compared to the first part. Affected by the fact that Vrenna almost did not take part in the recording (except for one topic). But he's good anyway

ZYY: Yes, and the atmosphere is not clear yet ... We need to play a little longer, then I'll tell you for sure.

P
PazeTiV 11.11.21

It's amazing how such stunning design can coexist with such mediocre gameplay. It took me 15 hours to complete the game on a hard difficulty level, it was 92% (I beat the whole campaign + almost all the pigs, I found memories, I collected rose petals, etc.). Everything would be great if not such a long campaign. We are forced to play a meager platformer for an hour - it is so banal and meager for various interesting ideas that we almost want to cry. Then we are entertained with Action fights: although there are few opponents, they all have strengths and weaknesses, and everything is unique in its own way, but the battle itself is unbearably weak compared to other games, such a plan of reprisals against enemies. Alice's developers (and Ammerican McGee in particular) as well as the platforming element, the elements of Action battles, there was a real pestilence of interesting gameplay ideas. The number of weapons and methods of its use is extremely small: four weapons, among which there are both a banal hand grenade launcher and a machine gun, as well as a sword and an analogue of a hammer, with 6 and 3 different blows without the ability to carry out at least some combo. There are several different mini-games. There is also an imbalance with the teeth that we collect to upgrade weapons. There are so many of these teeth in the game that I ended up with a completely modernized weapon, while in my pocket, I still have 1200 of these same teeth. There are several different mini-games. There is also an imbalance with the teeth that we collect to upgrade weapons. There are so many of these teeth in the game that I ended up with a completely modernized weapon, while in my pocket, I still have 1200 of these same teeth. There are several different mini-games. There is also an imbalance with the teeth that we collect to upgrade weapons. There are so many of these teeth in the game that I ended up with a completely modernized weapon, while in my pocket, I still have 1200 of these same teeth.
Perhaps I am asking too much of the game. But after all, almost all other elements of the game are almost flawless: the most ingenious design, the best use of Physx in games in general, great sound, good music, an interesting, slightly detective psychedelic plot. It was thanks to the plot and design that I passed this game, which is why I do not regret 15 hours spent playing the game, and even already think about re-passing the game, which is why it is difficult to forgive the mediocre gameplay hidden behind a beautiful shell.
My opinion: 8/10. A wonderful psychedelic tale, with a very dull gameplay.

P
PriceDent 11.11.21

Hmmm, to be honest - the game impressed and became one of the most beloved games. I have the impression that Electronic Arts, when it doesn’t place a bet on a game that it doesn’t expect much from, then it has a hit that makes quite a lot of noise, remember Dead Space.
Yes, the game is not too long, but there would be more weapons, some kind of machine gun that shoots blots, and a monotonous gameplay. But what style, what design, what a cool interesting world and what a fake real Alice she is. The hunt is to be played anew, considering every little thing, every flower ... 8.0 - 8.5 points, which means the game is worth playing.

A

Yes, the question here is not whether or not it is worth playing it, but how good and exciting it is! Time will pass and all the same it will remain in the memory of people who played it with the best and most burning spark in the darkness of hopeless heresy and gambling projections !!! Iconic things do not go away without a trace and irrevocably, someday, after many years, I will take out the disc and hands trembling with lust, insert it into the super-hard drive of the super computer and wait for it to be installed in order to launch a new game for the umpteenth time and fall into the abyss of the all-consuming Miracle with named "Alice.Madness return !!!" And again she will delight and scare, make me laugh and sad, cry and laugh! I will probably be a very old grandfather, but I will always remember her !!!

K
Katze braun fuhrera 11.11.21

An excellent game in recent years, just started playing, a lot of impressions. If only Rusik was normal in general, super.

F
Flints 11.11.21

I liked the game. You play without straining in a normal atmosphere. I liked the design of the levels, and the picture itself is quite pleasant.

T
TEMPp 11.11.21

the best game since Oblivion! unique) for a long time I haven't been hooked like that)) +1005000

T
THUNDERDOME 11.11.21

Greetings, everyone who did not like the game is young. I myself remember how enthusiastically passed the first part and more than once, I am already over 30. Those who liked it - the adult contingent .........

E
Eugene 1993 11.11.21

I expected something more from the game. There are glitches (at least I had: the weapon got stuck in my hand, Alice got stuck a couple of times in the wall and couldn't fall).
The graphics are undeniably good. Physix is ​​well done, but nothing more. Even a small building cannot be smashed right there ...
As for the gameplay ... Damn, what's the plot? I went through half of the game and the meaning of all those dialogues that I collected is as follows: dad was fond of taking pictures, a fire started in the library, and perhaps it was precisely because she threw a log into the fireplace that a fire started. Everything! The rest of the entries are meaningless. It was enough to play when it was necessary to gather a group for a performance (the one that is under water). I thought: conductive, okay, I’ll find everyone and then the cycle of events will begin ... FIG you. After he turned out to be a traitor, some corpse again asks you to return his command: "Help me, Alice ..." Monotonous, and the meaning has not changed at all. Jump, dolby on the mouse, jump again ...
The game is boring and monotonous, and those mini-games that are shoved into us are not of any interest (IMHO)
Oh yes, and the music is kind of weird

P
ProN7 11.11.21

Just went through the whole thing! A lot of positive emotions, the game is made as it should, and the plot did not intrigue much!

a
alarich 11.11.21

It would be a pity not to have the Russian voice acting, I just got used to this game ... a good gothic saga with awesome locations and excellent arcade elements, a breath of fresh air in the suffocating atmosphere of second-rate treshaks that have been feeding us lately.

L
LOVKY 11.11.21

I read the reviews and concluded that I had not heard so many positive reviews about more than one game on this forum for a very long time. Even Crysis smelly in jo * e turned out to be! I played the game myself, my mother did not worry. But the game is really more for an adult audience, or rather for those who smoke!

A

NICE It is
not necessary to smoke, but it is necessary to be an adult. And in other matters, and this is not an obstacle, the main thing is fantasy so that there is no limit and periodically completely break away from the routine of realities tightly packed with trifles, walking along the dark nooks of the universe called ALICE !!! No matter how much you smoke, you will not be able to reach the heights of the London Bottom if you look superficially before, a poem that is pleasant in all respects is easily perceived and without improvised means. in my head as far as its volume and flight of thought allows !!!

S
SamueL126 11.11.21

"for those who smoke!" - smiled.

I downloaded this game, having already read a lot of phrases: "I expected more from the game." And what was my surprise when I saw THIS! It's just a Bomb. Fuck, I don't even have enough words to describe It. I'll tell you in a nutshell. The graphics, albeit not very modern, but the picture is simply gorgeous. Physics effects are excellent. The music, although not "vampire" (a la the first alice), is very well chosen for each specific situation, and most importantly - it allows you to immerse yourself even deeper into the renewed world of the wonderland. The developers have breathed new life into the old world of wonderland. By the way, about diving - someone said that the atmosphere was gone - pidezh, the atmosphere here is such that you drag it away from your computer ... you forget about everything that surrounds you in real life. This happened to me when I got acquainted with a series of silent hips and turgor. The boevka has been thoroughly corrected since the first part. First: removed all unnecessary weapons and mana. Secondly: we made dynamic, spectacular fights. Yes, the enemies are still stupid, and there are no combo attacks, nevertheless, it is incredibly interesting to fight, since the enemy takes either number and unexpected attacks, or cunning. The "Batman slowdowns" also went to the benefit of the combat system.
Some were offended by the plot, they say, not a horror adventure, but some kind of platformer. Damn, guys, I'm not a fan of the first part, but I want to ask, what was so outstanding about the plot of the first alissa? The first game was an interesting and very original platformer in a setting of schizophrenic delirium in reality, but the plot there was more than banal. After a year and a half, a second silent was released, which in this regard bypasses Alice at times.
This is a wonderful and high-quality platformer with slasher elements, an atmosphere that drags on with its originality and, at the same time, does not strain the brain with a serious plot. A kind of indie game of gigantic proportions :) For which it is pleasant to spend an evening. For those who do not crap in the middle of the night, please walk by and play Silen Hill.

ZY If the playground again releases a shitty eight-minute video for this game instead of a review, I will seriously think that this site has slipped to the level of greedy scum writing its articles in the spirit of "who will pay more."

PS
... oh yeah! I forgot to tell you. I don’t know what the publisher’s marketers thought there and how the game was sold, but releasing a game license with an “amateur” label exclusively in a “gift” version for the price of two licensed games is, IMHO, not a good idea. For example, the disks never reached our province, and it's a pity, I would not regret giving 500 rubles into the hands of the developers for such a good product, if they hadn't been smart with the implementation scheme. But this is their decision and their right. And my right, in this case, is a torrent.

--- The
review will be positive, wait. =)

r
realhero1980 11.11.21

I liked the game as a whole! Everything is McGee's style. The visual component of the game is at its best, I did not find any special flaws in the combat system either. In "Igromash" they put 5.5. not at all, they swore at the clumsy controls and overly difficult levels, it seems that they played the game exclusively on the keyboard! I played the joystick, everything is fine. Difficulties in jumping over bridges to everyone and others, too, did not find. (maybe the influence of the passed Super Meat Boy affects, xs). In short, the game is solid 7.5. point.

C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 11.11.21

Well ... I can only say one thing ...
THE GAME IS GENIUS! This is one of the most interesting, best, beautiful and adorable games that I have ever seen. Why, it is in second place after the Fallout series!
All minus the second post!

k
kain_O 11.11.21

I haven’t played the first part, so I can’t compare, but I will say one thing - I started playing and I just didn’t come off. The game does not let you get bored even for a minute, constantly changing puzzles, fights, jumps, searching for secrets in front of us, and all this takes place in an atmospheric and very beautiful insane world. I just can't find anything to complain about.

P
PaveL08 11.11.21

Passed 92% at 11:32. Quite diverse, in each chapter there is something new (mini-games), although not a lot. Finding secrets and other things add even more interest. Nice picture with art, UT3 paired with PhysX is still holding). Not a bad plot. Nice music and atmosphere. Much better than Burton's Alice. If a sequel comes out, I will be happy to go through.

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru