3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Grohl 11.11.21 10:36 pm

99 problems after the update. (Fallout 4)

dear!
after the update (license), the game at first did not start without two DirectX dlls, the inclusion of bandits helped (???) .. the question is why?

After loading the game, a message appears stating that the application will be closed. updated all mods, disabled all mods. did not help.

spec:

windows 10
geforce gtx 760
16 operatives
percent i7-3770k cpu 3.5

hope for help!
19 Comments
Sort by:
K
K. Vyacheslav and 11.11.21

also costs 10, everything is the same, nothing helps

L
LordGostelian 11.11.21

It seems that there are problems with Windows 10, apparently the developers, while updating the game, forgot about the optimization and support for Windows. 10 this happens and has happened before with other versions. Relax guys and wait for the update, or the modders themselves will file unofficial patches later.

K
Kawaii 11.11.21

So much information. You should at least write the error code and where exactly it pops up. And the system has nothing to do with it.

If the game crashes on loading a save with a BEX64 error, then the problem is in the mods on this save. If you connected mods with pens: open plugin.txt and re-register the mods in exactly the same order in which they were connected in the save. You can view the order of mods in saving through utilities like F4FOSE, that is, open the save with them and look at the plugin item.
If you connected mods through utilities, then hell knows, look for a solution yourself based on "what you used". In the end, the besette asked not to use mods and warned about the dangers of using them: D

A
Alexander Grohl 11.11.21

Kawaii
no error codes, mods turned off everything and built through the loot, but it is typical that with all the mods turned off and with the cache verification, the game crashes, the application just closes

g
gloccc 11.11.21

Jay Z fan

A
Alexander Grohl 11.11.21

gloccc
by no means) the original is not behind it

K
Kawaii 11.11.21

Alexander Grohl
In this case, the net recommends the standard ones:
1. Try to run as administrator
2. Check the game integrity in Steam
3. Disable the antivirus

And if it doesn't help, then contact support http://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/ detail / a_id / 25516

f
fox345 11.11.21

and the most effective way is to
demolish this under-operating windows 10.

T
Tarakods 11.11.21

Does it crash when creating a new game?

A
Apokalipsis113 11.11.21

the inclusion of bandits helped.
Something with the video card drivers. We must try to update or roll back. It seems to me that the game for some reason cannot initialize work in 3D. Although there is a possibility that the operating system is to blame. You can try to roll back to the old restore point when everything worked, if any. Well, maybe something strange has crept in in the game's configs: delete completely, so that the game would create new ones from scratch and try to launch them.

A
AUSAR 11.11.21

And I launched Fallout on 10k both after updating Windows and after updating the game

n
nikita2112 11.11.21

Everything works on Vin7. The problem is in the top ten.

K
K. Vyacheslav and 11.11.21

Tarakods
thanks for the idea, the problem is solved, damn it I will go again

V
Valentin2009 11.11.21

After the update, I got wild loads ... sometimes even the game freezes for a few seconds ... this was definitely not the case before ...

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

Valentin2009
Same thing. Can't you roll back the patch?

T
Tarakods 11.11.21

I solved my problem with saves using the F4SGE program. Open the desired save through it, clear all mods, save. The program lies on the nexus.

A
Alexander Grohl 11.11.21

Kawaynik
did not help, as soon as he did not try, he reinstalled the system and the game again, respectively, in the evening there will be tests .. but anyway, before the update everything worked chocolate, and I have never seen any messages about errors with dll

A
Alexander Grohl 11.11.21

Kawaynik
did not help even a naked launch after all reinstallations and so on. I still don’t understand why more technically complex games fly at maximum speed and there’s never any such shit, but with a damn fallout every day is an adventure. here really already enrages. "updated", bl * db.

A
Alexander Grohl 11.11.21

in general, I solved the problem by deleting mods via f4sge, I advise everyone to do the same, and then, in fact, to see which mod broke the save, I strongly recommend looking at mods for changing settlements