3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[TSVETOTYPE] 11.11.21 10:36 pm

Who is still playing? (Fallout 3)

:)
201 Comments
Sort by:
R
RemarX 11.11.21

HyperXStream
So play Fallout: NV, as Fallout 3 crashes every 20 minutes, when you go to any location.

U
User 271236 11.11.21

since Fallout 3 crashes every 20 minutes, when you go to any location.

For the whole game, there was only 1 departure. But NV crashes quite often.

R
RemarX 11.11.21

LordConqueror
I don't know about you, but I have a pirate, and there are a couple of mods, and it crashes when you go to any location, maybe due to the fact that I used cheats !!!

H
HyperXStream 11.11.21

BROTHERHOOD

How can you use these mods at all. Any mod will only screw up the game.

R
RemarX 11.11.21

HyperXStream
And what is it that mods will rot the game for ???

p
projecti1e 11.11.21

Thanks to quest mods and other little things and freeplay, I still play and interest does not fade away.

U
User 271236 11.11.21

BROTHERHOOD

Most likely due to mods. I have a license, I don't use any mods or cheats.

R
RemarX 11.11.21

LordConqueror
And if the mods are removed, the game will have to start over ???

U
User 271236 11.11.21

BrotherhooD,

depending on which mods, if too global (they usually replace the native files), you will have to reinstall the game and start over.

F
Filis 11.11.21

LordConqueror
So, add-ons are not diverted when connecting live :). This is good. And at first I played like this. then put it live. I see that I will have to start first then, well, I removed it again. And at the beginning of the game it is not clear whether the add-ons remain or not. Damn, well, at least start anew now, hunt to play with achievements :)

R
RemarX 11.11.21

LordConqueror
And if adding a house or a weapon ...

o
oleg RTW 11.11.21

BrotherhooD
there are some mods that crash the game when changing locations (I had a problem in the mod - tactical nuclear weapons T-10 and another mod, a new pip battle) I deleted them now it does not crash

M
Mega Duty 11.11.21

FALLOUT3 THIS IS THE WORLD'S COOLEST VESCHCH !!!!! I don’t play the truth because you’ve opened all the quests and endings and found the easter egg

C
Chesterr94 11.11.21

Mega Duty what Easter eggs are there full of them?

T
Tohno 11.11.21

Good game. It tightens up. True, there are also disadvantages. I have all Fallouts on my car, from 1st to NV, and I play everything. One got tired - I launch the other. By the way, Tactics is bullshit.

n
number 9 large 11.11.21

recently bought ... liked it

T
Tigrenok123 11.11.21

I've been playing for about two years ... But for about two months I haven't remembered her.

N
Nikitozz55 11.11.21

FALLOUT3 THIS IS THE WORLD'S COOLEST VESCHCH !!!!! I don’t play the truth because you opened all the quests and endings and found the
easter egg.

T
Threat to Society 11.11.21

I haven't even finished XD yet. I'm just going to play it now. Somehow I mastered it up to half, then due to circumstances I had to abandon it. Now I'm going to gamble again, great game!

A
Akulich Vadim 11.11.21

Threat to Society - Fagot don't believe him