3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marina Schastlivaya 11.11.21 10:36 pm

How to become a team captain in a player's career? (FIFA 14)

How to become a team captain in a player's career?
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alimardon Zhurakulov 11.11.21

Play for many seasons in one team and become a captain)))

S
Spartak4785 11.11.21

Once you start playing for one club, you will not get a captain's armband so easily. And it's not enough just to play well - you have to be the leader of the team.
Moreover, not just a leader, but a leader who has been playing for not the first or second season in its composition - you rarely see "green" youth among the team captains, no matter how talented and promising they are.
Therefore, be patient, play successfully for the same club for a long time, and also make sure that these performances are of the highest quality possible.

M
Maxim Perlukhin 11.11.21

Did you try it yourself? I can't believe it. I played the season for Real, (created a player) and wow, I began to beat Ronaldo instead, but exactly half a season later they began to beat squalor called Cheryshev. Question: what is the logic? Or This is a glitch. So it can be with the cap bandage

V
VALCAT97 11.11.21

Maxim Perlukhin
, firstly, Cheryshev is not squalor, but a top-class player (there are no such players in our team and will never be) ... you are generally far from football
Spartak4785
and secondly, I played for Dagenham from 2 English league 4 years, until he pulled this collective farm into the Premier League and made it a champion, but never became a captain :-(
I have another question: when does a player become free on the market to choose any club in the world and his contract terms?