3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikitos rus 11.11.21 10:39 pm

GTA 5 vs. Max Payne 3 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

What's cooler? To be honest, looking at Max Payne's gameplay, and realizing that Rockstar is doing GTA 5, I no longer believe that shootouts can be done better than in Max Payne 3.
Looking at the graphics of Max Payne 3 and GTA 5, of course, it is clear, well detailed both, but I would have pinned high hopes on GTA 5 (compare Max's gameplay and the GTA 5 trailer).
Personally, I will buy both games and then I will definitely compare.
113 Comments
Sort by:
k
k1slim 11.11.21

Not convincing. You will not see the seven-sign.

P
Palmont 11.11.21

k1slim
This topic allows you to pass the waiting time for games, discuss the technical component, and it is able to evolve when adding information about games.

k
k1slim 11.11.21

Irors
dsltkb vjq gjcn jn 19.11

Palmont
said beautifully, but also did not convince.

P
Palmont 11.11.21

k1slim
is also able to diversify the forum, adding a spark similar to "mafia vs gta" "saints row vs gta", being a separate topic for reflection, without clogging up the chatter, contributes to a deeper discussion of games, spending parallels between rockstar masterpieces, bring a lot of joyful minutes and world peace.

W
WeedStoned 11.11.21

"mafia vs gta" "saints row vs gta"
They at least have an open world, and to compare max with five, you have to be a boob.

W
Wild rider 11.11.21

There is no clear boundary for comparing gta with other games. Some argue that both gta and the mafia cannot be compared. The theme was created simply to be able to express your subjective opinion. Simple: which game the user is waiting for more (for example), which game will be more different from its predecessors, which one he has high hopes for. When they come out, you can analyze in more detail. Discuss graphics, physics. Where the engine has undergone more changes since gta 4, rdr. Yes, at first glance, only 2 things unite them: rockstar and engines, but I think you can drip deeper.

k
k1slim 11.11.21

Once you say that the topic makes sense, so be it .. Just ask you not to flood.

W
Wild rider 11.11.21

someone promised something, really ...

P
Palmont 11.11.21

someone promised something, really ...
+1

N
N1KО 11.11.21

Common in these two games is only the studio
Here is a common engine, which already makes it clear to us that the games will be very similar in many ways. I think in both games we will find our pros and cons.

F
FucQ 11.11.21

Cap.

W
WeedStoned 11.11.21

N1KO
It's like Ze rune vs botla) They have the same engine.

S
SENDJIN 11.11.21

Found something to compare. Completely different games ...

But the graphics in max are very good! In GTA 5 it will be at least no worse, and most likely even better, judging by the only trailer, of course.

k
k1slim 11.11.21

Wild Rider [WriteR]
Palmont Both of
you are inattentive.

N1KO
They are similar only in technical terms.

S
Sisterov Gennady 11.11.21

It seems to me that the creation of this theme is already nonsense, because Max payne is a corridor shooter from a third person and GTA is such an action game with a bunch of possibilities and a free world
PS You would also compare the prince of persia and the stalker

S
Shavoo 11.11.21

in general, Payne has always been distinguished by both style and atmosphere and a strong non-intrusive plot, and next to GTA, he can hardly compete, both of them will have advantages and disadvantages, it is very difficult to discuss these 2 games when there is no fucking known about GTA V, basically!
It's like comparing, I don't know, it's like comparing Manhunt and Midnight Club, I hope that Max Payne 3 will be a decent, high-quality and interesting game, it seems to me that Rockstar did their best and everyone will soon be able to appreciate their efforts. ..

K
KOsMILE 11.11.21

I'll create a Temko NFS vs GTA
EPTA for any message 50 will be .. =))

but on a subject .. perhaps a stupid battle

B
Bola1695 11.11.21

These two games will have the same optimization (as in gta 4).

x
xCyberpunKx 11.11.21

Max pass at one time, well, on the strength of 2 ... Although the previous pass was not interesting for me. And in GTA again I hope to stick for a long time.

W
WeedStoned 11.11.21

All max sugar is multiplayer.