3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikitos rus 11.11.21 10:39 pm

GTA 5 vs. Max Payne 3 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

What's cooler? To be honest, looking at Max Payne's gameplay, and realizing that Rockstar is doing GTA 5, I no longer believe that shootouts can be done better than in Max Payne 3.
Looking at the graphics of Max Payne 3 and GTA 5, of course, it is clear, well detailed both, but I would have pinned high hopes on GTA 5 (compare Max's gameplay and the GTA 5 trailer).
Personally, I will buy both games and then I will definitely compare.
113 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kanagan81 11.11.21

I've never played Max and I'm not going to :))) but GTA is big +

T
Tula Potsik 11.11.21

Max Payne 3 is worse than five if you want to hear my opinion)

S
Simple Name 11.11.21

What a stupid topic ... How can you compare absolutely 2 different games?

N
N-sky 11.11.21

Everything is obvious here. Why bring up old, forgotten, unnecessary topics at all? Necroposters ...

[
[_LeoN_] HUNTER 11.11.21

The guys do not cease to amaze, then you compare GTA clones, now they also decided to compare Maksimka with GTA, well, you give games, albeit from the same publisher, but completely different.

G
Grand theft aero 11.11.21

What's cooler, popsicle, or chips?

T
Tula Potsik 11.11.21

Grand Theft Aero
Eskimo, because the chips are very harmful)

W
Wild rider 11.11.21

Max for a couple of times, because the game is linear, I like open world games more, so my vote is for GTA 5.

R
Rorschach1986 11.11.21

Nikitos rus
Max and Gta are almost one and the same graph just in Max there is no open world

w
warp 37 11.11.21

MP3 is a good game, but much worse than the same MP2, which for me personally is the best in the trilogy. I would not compare with GTA V, because it is strange to compare just a good game and the best game of recent years.

V
Vladislav Rudskoy 11.11.21

I think it's not worth comparing these games.

A
Anderson777- 11.11.21

gta5

S
Strel-Ok 11.11.21

GTA is the best open world game that combines almost everything there is.
Yes, Max is a go-go guy. But the propeller is just great. The last Max was completed 2 times (at high and maximum difficulty levels). And although many people from him bomb, like "no noir, already not that", I liked it more than the two previous parts.