3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Klinok12 11.11.21 10:43 pm

Is it possible to read a person's mind and create schizophrenia?

There is a program capable of reading a person's mind, it is capable of creating schizophrenia.
47 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.21

finally, I heard the idea that it is possible to create schizophrenia in an initially great poson.
for this purpose it is given by wax to invert his number of ideas and expectations. for example, say black that it is white and vice versa and wax deeper and deeper. Also, if you put a normal pozon and a schizophrenic in the same room, over time, he will also begin to fall into a state of psychosis. so it can and can be transmitted by airborne droplets.
as well as pekapisal most likely it is possible to create a certain device that will cause acute conditions, but in fact it is very difficult technically. I even find it difficult to pitch. it is not yet possible to implant chota in the brain. point to influence the bottom. forgiveness to plunge into a kind of sleep or epi seizure. like that in a nutshell.
further reading thoughts is most likely absolutely impossible. Well, until you build a pitch capable of emulating the brain and how to catch all sorts of small excitations in the cortex.

V
Vaipen 11.11.21

There is one way to make a person a schizo. Offer him to buy an elephant. By the way, buy an elephant.

W
Wing42 11.11.21

Protestant Knight
Change a penny ...

V
Vaipen 11.11.21

Wing42
Buy an elephant, change it.

J
Jin_Ling 11.11.21

What's wrong with schizophrenia? Mild schizophrenia can make a person a genius. Take Ernest Hemingway, Van Gogh or Nietzsche, for example. Our compatriot Sergei Kuryokhin can also be added to this list. Without such people, the world would be gray and empty.

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

Change a penny ...
change
Spoiler

Y
Your majesty 11.11.21

Cause schizophrenia except through the created conditions. I can't do it directly.