3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
h0use 11.11.21 10:48 pm

Russification or Yubisoft again deprived the entire exUSSR (Far Cry: Primal)

Traditionally for Yubisoft, the international version of the game came out without the Russian, are there ways to solve this problem, can anyone post the Russification files as it was for FC4?
25 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guwanc 11.11.21

h0use Is
there that even the subriters are not in Russian?

F
FreeSky 11.11.21

And then they say why piracy is growing. Unfortunately, I do not have the same problem with Russian subs.

a
astra30naft 11.11.21

h0use
And how to play it, sit and guess what to do (get, kill, capture). Tin full will have to buy a pirate then, and a hunting license.

E
Edvins 11.11.21

I wonder how you can voice a non-existent, but perfectly invented ancient language? What are you guys? So for any language there is no voice acting and cannot be. Thanks for the subtitles, otherwise linguists all over the world would have deciphered for another hundred years what was babbling there 10,000 years ago.

s
solo837 11.11.21

I don’t know, I have Russian subtitles, everything works fine.

h
h0use 11.11.21

Of course, you can not play, there are all the languages ​​ u200b u200bof the subs except Russian, even the fucking Polish language is ... but, there are very funny dialogues, I would like them with Russian subs ...

F
FreeSky 11.11.21

In short, a big request to the owners of the Russian version to upload files with the "russian" suffix from the data_win32 folder (I think, in Primal everything is the same as in FC4). Moreover, since there is no voice acting, then they will weigh much less than in FC4 ...
Thanks in advance!

C
CRASHBULLET 11.11.21

In the meantime,

What are the Wheels of War? "Ita zhy" Juan's exclusive ?! Yes, not announced on PC

M
MStanislaV 11.11.21

CRASBULLET
That's exactly how you say "Wheels of War" and announced, but exclusively on win 10, and after a few more of the same and there ...

S
Slava74oren 11.11.21

There are Russian subtitles, but there is nothing to voice over there, people speak a language specially invented for the game.

w
wemadeFOX_moon 11.11.21

I do not know who and what with the subs on the PC version, I myself play on ps4 and there everything is ok with Russian subs

V
VALERSON0502 11.11.21

-FreeSky-
There are no files with the "russian" suffix in the / data_win32 / folder. The subs work fine.

h
h0use 11.11.21

Who can post FCPrimal.exe from the Russian version? Lies here Steam steamapps common Far Cry Primal bin

Hike this is a solution to the problem with Russian subs for the international version.

B
Brotello 11.11.21

With the wheels of war, it turned out worse than a primitive edge from the headlights, there finally can be an asshole right now. Lags, bugs, errors, prosedons up to 15 frames, in short, the requirements there immediately need titanium XD

h
h0use 11.11.21

Thanks, I'll be at home, I'll try and unsubscribe

h
h0use 11.11.21

the executable did not help :(

K
KoteSensei 11.11.21

an en-US.pak file was found at the address C: Program Files (x86) Ubisoft Ubisoft Game Launcher locales 1 , maybe there is a similar ru-RU.pak in the Russian version of the game? Or there is no jupley Russian version at all, just steam?

P
Paul_SH 11.11.21

h0use
The same thing happened with Far Cry 4. These are the costs of Ubisoft's "flexible pricing policy":
- the Russian version (cheaper) is locked to change the language (only Russian is supported);
- in the international version (more expensive), the Russian language is excluded.
In the first case, the user is allowed to save money, and in the second, they are not allowed to launch the English version with a cheaper key from the Russian version.

With Far Cry 4, the situation has changed after numerous angry calls to tech support. With the release of patch 1.5.0, the Russian interface and subtitles (without Russian voice acting) were added to the international version. With Far Cry: Primal, it may be the same - it all depends on the activity of users writing complaints:
No Russian language

Today there are two illegal ways to change the game language:
- editing the main executable using a HEX editor;
- using the hacker utility DLC.Unlocker.
In both cases, the activation of the offline mode is required, otherwise the protection will block the launch of the game with the modified file (s).

ZY REpost in the antipode topic :)

t
trosik 11.11.21

Paul_SH

Kindly tell me more about how to change the language? Some instructions, or give links. How do we know what to change in the exe file of the game? And where to get dlc.unlocker?

P
Paul_SH 11.11.21

trosik
About HEX-editor and DLC.Unlocker info from the English-speaking forum. So far, everything is very damp ... but the hackers are at work :)
After editing the executable, two unsubscribed that it works, and one does not (?). Using the unlocker for some (?) Players leads to such a bug: after fast movement, running and jumping are disabled.

In my opinion, the least problems with the game purchased on Steam. I'm not sure, but it seems enough to replace the executable (without modifying it). And with the Uplay version, an ambush - after any "shenanigans" the game does not start.
In general, so far there is really nothing to share. IMHO, the surest way is to fiddle with tech support so that the publisher will revise its "flexible" policy.