3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sаnic 11.11.21 10:48 pm

It has come to pass. Gravitational waves detected

Today they officially announced the discovery of gravitational waves. Einstein predicted them 100 years ago. What do you think about this?
108 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 11.11.21

Gutseen
so Chilovecs cannot make a 2x2 meter sarcophagus from a single piece of marble
Are you sure? Who checked it at all?

why the hell do Indians have frescoes with men from outer space.
It just says so: "men from outer space"? If not, why should they be interpreted exactly as images of astronauts?

G
Gauguin 11.11.21

I went into this topic, and here the film crew of Ren-TV has already arrived.

t
the endless misanthropy o 11.11.21

This theme is under the control of the Mystery Team
Spoiler
http://i.playground.ru/i/11/31/94/10/user/avatar.jpg?v1

G
Gutseen 11.11.21

Veenine is written
by the Hindus.

The same sarcophagi have already been checked, they cannot do the same now, they can also move them manually.

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

Gutseen
you're just a victim of someone's opinion, it's obvious

G
Gutseen 11.11.21

rPeBoJL
like you

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

Justify
Gutseen. or zvizdobol?

G
Gutseen 11.11.21

rPeBoJL
come on, throw me the scans of your passport, roll up a volume of memoirs and take me to the shrink for a conclusion.

then I will justify everything, relying on information about your personality.

we are not autistic to put conclusions about the susceptibility to someone else's opinion on the forum of the site about games in the section for crayfish.
oh ~ sti

re: Gutseen. you are just a victim of someone's opinion, it is obvious today at 21:21 # rPeBoJL (screenshot)

self-counted, sir.

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

Gutseen
come on, throw me the scans of your passport, roll up the volume I

didn't read further. and so clear addict

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

Veenine
Even if yeti exist, why are they more developed than us? According to everything that is reported about them, this is some kind of relict hominid, at best a Neanderthal.
Probably you are not aware of everything WHAT was reported about them, what people told;] For example, the soldiers of the Russian army once saw him and were numb in horror, and then rushed out of fear. Soldiers, not some vagabonds, that is, people trained and with weapons ... In addition, there is infa why the Yeti cannot be caught: he runs away well, too well. In fact, there is only one explanation: he can either teleport, or move between dimensions or something like that. You say Neanderthal? 8)

everyone claims to be adequate and honest;)
Check them on a polygraph and you will see what's what)) And on my own I say for sure, I just haven't seen anything like that yet. I have not even seen a banal ball lightning.

Gutseen
rPeBoJL come on, throw me the scans of your passport, roll up a volume of memoirs and take me to the shrink for a conclusion.
spoiler

G
Gauguin 11.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
For example, the soldiers of the Russian army once saw him and were numb in horror, and then rushed out of fear.
Banal pareidolia.

G
Gutseen 11.11.21

rPeBoJL
like something bad

G
GTAman 11.11.21

Gutseen is written
by the Hindus.
The same sarcophagi have already been checked, they cannot do the same now, they can also move them manually.
Is it weak to bring proofs? And it's not about the resources of the REN-TV level.

A.Soldier of Light
In fact, there is only one explanation: he can either teleport, or move between dimensions or something like that.
Why does this make it a more evolved species than a human, even if we assume the ability to teleport? :) You never know what animals are superior to us in some physical parameters. Birds of prey are much more vigilant, dogs have a much better sense of smell, dolphins and bats use ultrasound ... No, after all, the measure of development is intelligence / technical level / cultural level. But in the case of the Yeti, as far as I know, there is even no data on their intelligence.

As for the story with the soldiers - where is the proof that this is true, and from what follows that the soldiers (even the light! :) are not subject to errors of perception?

A

Veenine
Well, if a teleport is not a sign of a more advanced species, then I don't know what else will convince you of this. 8) This is what the movies call "superpower", that is, an ability beyond the usual. The term itself already implies that the owner is higher (in development) than ordinary ordinary mortals. In my opinion, everything is clear, there is no point in asking questions here. Well, except that the question of the very existence of the Yeti =) Well, yes, it is understood that the Yeti is an intelligent creature. He walks straight, like a man .. But your hint is clear, it's even funny: a stupid Neanderthal, able to teleport)
If I see him, I will tell you)

And I'm not talking about REN-TV-level resources.
And there, too, they do not invent themselves, right? )) They are also looking for individual scientists who, so to speak, have a different point of view on a number of things.

not prone to errors of perception?
What is it? And how, when does it happen? When will he drink a lot or smoke a lot? Then there will probably be mistakes)

J
JetRanger 11.11.21

Gauguin I
'm getting into this topic, and here the film crew of Ren-TV has already arrived.
The same feeling. ))

A.Soldier of Light
And they don't invent it themselves, right?
Basically, they collect all kinds of urban legends in themed editions. Although who knows, maybe they really add something from themselves, to heighten the effect.

They are also looking for individual scientists who, so to speak, have a different point of view on a number of things.
What scientists are there, give me a break! )) Some "candidate of technical sciences" sits and argues with a clever air about the origin of Homo Sapiens ...

And what is it? And how, when does it happen? When will he drink a lot or smoke a lot?
It is not necessary at all, perception and memory can fail on a healthy head. Especially if the person is very impressionable and superstitious.

A

JetRanger
Some "candidate of technical sciences" sits and with a clever air argues about the origin of Homo Sapiens ...
Or a physicist sits, what's the difference? )) The main thing is that not a bum from the street, but a scientist. Why not a scientist? Why is there a distrust of such broadcasts, where an alternative point is expressed? In Runet, as I see it, in general, a number of stereotypes have been formed on some issues. For example, the main worldview of the Runet is atheism and materialism, as well as agreement with the official picture of the world (a person is one hundred thousand years old, descended from a monkey, there is no engine on the water, pure water is delirium, a person lives once (there is no soul), etc.). Personal observations)

It is not at all necessary, perception and memory can fail on a healthy head. Especially if the person is very impressionable and superstitious.
What else do I observe in the world: when someone tells something that does not fit with the official ideas of the Universe and the picture of the world, with official science, many try to come up with what is wrong with this person, instead of just taking note and assume that he can still speak the truth ...

A
AlexBaldunin 11.11.21

7Rain7 Does
Your Cock Have Eyes? can he watch? SENSATION! dick with eyes! that's what topic should have been written here !!!! Fuck TV !!! Anya Chalpman! here you have a fresh motrial !!!

A
AlexBaldunin 11.11.21

but on my own behalf! while fat oligarchs rule the world - there will be no order! and even some gravitational waves will not help to put things in order!

G
Gauguin 11.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
They also look for individual scientists who, so to speak, have a different point of view on a number of things.
I like Pyotr Petrovich Garyaev the most. Such stories tell that no stand-ups are needed.
Or Chudinov Valery Alekseevich.

s
sаnic 11.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
The main thing is that not a bum from the street, but a scientist
There are mostly journalists and writers, not scientists. Scientists are invited only to further pull phrases out of context or confirm obvious facts (water boils at 100, etc.).
assume that he can still speak the truth ...
No one will ever take a word for delirium. Proofs are needed, but they usually do not have them.
there is no engine on the water
And the truth is not. Where is he? Why haven't you captured the market yet? And I'll tell you why: in order to decompose water, energy needs to be EXPENDED. All of this is exposed by the level of the elementary chemistry program. So it goes.