3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ressiver 11.11.21 10:48 pm

Game Impression (Starpoint Gemini 2)

Quite a good representative of the cosmosim, especially considering that very rarely such games come out. Unfortunately I was only able to play for a few minutes, but I was already impressed. Space is not lifeless, ships fly about their business, immediately after the start we see the station, somewhere in the distance there were shots from ray cannons, explosions. You can use on-board systems, a few additional devices, and an interesting power distribution system, remembering Star Trek "Energy for Shields". It took some time to get used to the controls, and ended the test flight with a crash in the atmosphere.
17 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fagots 11.11.21

Ressiver
something like X3

D
D r O n 11.11.21

And I like the game, it's a pity that there is no plot yet, I have to slowly and slowly blow something out myself.

H
Hydrolisk 11.11.21

On X3, she looks like a giraffe to a horse.
Control. The ship does not know how to strafe, there is no SUV, there is no jump drive, there is some kind of T-engine for jumping, but this is a consumable and costs money.
Economy. Consider absent. Goods that are not produced anywhere are bought and sold at different stations. That's the whole economy. My trading adventures boiled down to selling loot at a nearby station. You cannot build your own stations. You can dig if you want, but it's boring.
The battle. Very peculiar. There are only two combat modes: either you fly and aim at the enemy (the turrets themselves do not shoot), or the turrets shoot themselves automatically at everything that moves (but in this case, heavy weapons cannot be used). All great military science boils down to - to turn that side where the shields have not yet been removed. Unlike the X3, all ships are of the same microscopic size.
Most of all infuriates. Money. Damn them fucking bucks. There is experience to manage a new trough, but there is no money and they are earned damn slowly. It is not yet clear where which ship can be bought.

In general, the game is geared towards shooting. Shooting is diluted with missions and it is very pleasing. The potential is huge, the game is exciting. I advise you to try it, you might like it

G
GeN-13_ 11.11.21

The game is not bad, everything is very clear, simple, for beginners the very thing. Well, for true veterans and lovers of space sims, there is an incredible X3, in which I still remain a noob. But in general, the game is apparently not yet fully ready, we are awaiting a bunch of patches, so it's too early to judge the quality in my opinion. At the moment, the impressions are extremely positive

l
loppi82 11.11.21

I agree that the game is good, but it reminded me the most of Freelancer in terms of gameplay. Until X3 with its mechanics, she certainly can not hold out. The only thing that I didn't really like was the company, it was too simple in terms of staging, the same Freelancera had a very good and interesting company, plus the world was livelier of course. I will wait for updates, maybe they will make changes to the company to make it more interesting.

A
And1975 11.11.21

The game is full of slag, I don't know who and what found gorgeous in this graphics, which strains the computer as figs knows what, in the star wolves, the graph also had the depth of space and the stations, and did not strain the computer, the combat system sucks, neither strategy nor tactics in general, piu piu and that's it, there is no nichrome economic component either, and even if this igruha will represent something of itself in the future, then this betta version will spoil the impression that it will be disgusting to even look at it further, let alone buy

A
And1975 11.11.21

And yes, advice to someone who is waiting for something, for example, a company, in my experience, now they throw out the version, they remove the loot, they promise a bunch of everything, and are washed off, or they throw out the finishing touches that were overloaded or made in 1-2 days, you promised to keep it, but more and more thoroughly than there won't be anything now, it's like the contractor handed over the unfinished house and washed away, and the tenants themselves finish everything, although there was a lot of things in the project as well as here in the promises

W
Wlnamp 11.11.21

Font!!! the fucking micro font in the game spoils everything. My poor little eyes can't stand it for more than 10 minutes

Z
Zar Ael 11.11.21

5-6 points game.

PS "liked" the idea with 50 parts of the artifact
Spoiler stations in total 49

m
maksimfighter 11.11.21

listen, screen for 50 seconds, is it from this game, or not?

n
nixxxxon 11.11.21

Tell me where licenses are bought? Will it be on stations / planets in the "equipment" tab? Already the 8th lvl, I have not found one yet.

l
lVitalkAl 11.11.21

nixxxxon
You need to be friendly to this group to buy licenses there

a
alexhaos 11.11.21

maksimfighter
at 50 seconds is EVE

C
Crabas 11.11.21

nixxxxon
list where what licenses:

http://www.cshake.net/SPG2/licenses.php

v
vel800 11.11.21

nixxxxon
No. When boarding a station, if licenses are sold there, an additional "Licenses" button appears in the bottom left panel (penultimate). You click and they show you what advantages this license gives. For example, free use of T-gates or free repair and replacement of equipment at stations of this faction or race.

i
ild70 11.11.21

It resembles "X" in a highly simplified form. Combat "Kapshipovskaya", flew up, opened fire from automatic turrets, but there was no strafe. It is impossible to create a fleet, to build a station is the same, the economy is not working, really only to sell loot. And there are a lot of bugs. The game takes a long time to harness, and as it gets hot, it turns out that there is nothing more to do in it. Weak product, only for fans of cosmosims.

b
bormann 11.11.21

A good game - addictive, so that there is plenty of money, save 2,300,000 and buy a ship so that there are 45 crews and pump over the capture and you can make a lot of dough on capturing ships.