3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Royce bros 11.11.21 10:50 pm

Hairstyle from Witcher 2. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The question is, is there a mod, or a replayer that replaces or adds a hairstyle from the second Witcher?
If not, then okay, if there is something, can he tell you where to look?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Royce Bros
It seems like it was somewhere .. I’m so on the contrary, the second witcher was already half past three, and put the hair there from the third =))

J
JABA AZAZINA 11.11.21

Royce Bros
and the one that originally costs is not the hairstyle from the second part?

A
AsStRaLL92 11.11.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
not quite

l
l_SONIC_l 11.11.21

I want to replay the first part, I would be very grateful if someone advised where to find a hairstyle mod from the second part of the game.

D
DeadMan451 11.11.21

l_SONIC_l
There is no such thing and whether it will be vryat . Working with character models in general, and hair especially, is wildly difficult on this engine.

I am more worried about when someone will make a "loose" hairstyle in B-3 look the same as in B-2 / B-1. Still, this is Geralt's most iconic hairstyle, in the books he went with his hair down.

S
Straiff 11.11.21

DeadMan451
In-in. And in the third, as a model from a shampoo ad))

D
DeadMan451 11.11.21

Straiff
The most offensive thing is that they did this hairstyle, but did not finish it. The people found it already in the files of the game and wrote down the mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/851/?), But he has problems. Hair sticks out too much, looks awful with many bronzes. And there is no version to work with HairWorks.
Can they finish it in Blood & Wine?