3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jules_Merit 11.11.21 10:53 pm

DLC \ "Hearts of Stone \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I decided to go through this DLS on a licensed Gogov version, but there is no denyushka. Found that it is possible to install a pirated DLC for a license and GOG "does not freak out" about this, who is not difficult to tell how to do it, thanks in advance <3
80 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
Right now, PC income is mainly generated by F2P and MOBA, classic games, unfortunately, make up somewhere 2-3% of the total profit .... And even if we stop supporting them, who will stay at all! ? ¯ _ (ツ) _ / ¯

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
Dude, you are exactly as you said, mowing hay .. If a product on the market brings little profit - who decides to produce a similar one again? If they are going to be even more focused on consoles (there are still troubles with piracy), it means that some of the product's capabilities will be getting worse and more limited. Or in general they will decide not to make more such complex and high-quality products, but will begin to make passages. so it is the market that decides, in this case, the community of gamers.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Stribogg
There they have smart people, and whole departments are engaged in this, do not delve into it, everything will be. You will have time to spend your money. And yes, they will not be released on the PC because of pirates or small profits (which I doubt), because this
would mean a loss of potential profit. According to you, it seems as if they are sitting on naked priests, eating infusions and thinking where to save money so that there is enough money to buy a masterpiece.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Pigius
Of course. Many people spend more money in free-play than the cost of their computer, or at least the price of a few games.

J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
Meanwhile, a recent vivid example is Mortal Kombat X, due to poor sales on PC (yes, thanks to gentlemen pirates who also think "I want to cry, I want not"), the developers decided to refuse further support for the PC version of the game = (
PS.: I did not pirate or buy the game myself, because I do not really like MK, but it becomes a shame if you think that many projects can be comprehended by the same account = (

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Pigius The
game is not bought because of poor optimism, like patches basically, which fundamentally change the balance and a small basic set of Persians and many paid ones.
pirates have nothing to do with it - there are few of them in percentage terms. In any case, investors recoup their investment for the game. Well, the developers get their own penny.

J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
While games will generate income in the form in which we buy them, then they will not.
The fact of the matter is that "classic games" in comparison with F2P and MOBA games bring insignificant income, so soon the developers will even think about whether to release this "classic" game on the PC (which with a probability of 60-70% is not will pay off) or release a MOBA or F2P game (which will most likely pay off) .....

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Pigius
Well, it's a little different here. A free-play game needs to be supported for its entire existence, while ordinary ones can be riveted so much in the same time that you can go to +

J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
Pirates have nothing to do with them - there are few of them in percentage ratio of
Pirates there are few ??????????? Or are you talking about those who spiral MK X? So those who spiraled MK X somewhere 2.5-3 million and this is only approximate data, although personally I think this figure is much higher ... Meanwhile, the real sales of MK X on PC are only a few hundred thousand copies ... ..

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Pigius
Yes navryatli I think. The figure is not very plausible. For comparison, go to Steam and see the statistics of the most popular (free) Dota2 game. I'm sure many people don't even know that such a game exists (I'm talking about X).

J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
Dude, you should know at least a little bit, it takes a lot of time, money and effort to create one good "classic" game, while F2P and MOBA games are made for pennies and often by very small teams ....... So your argument: the usual ones can be riveted so much in the same time that you can get into the + does not stand up to criticism at all ... will not make a profit on PC .......

J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
DOTA 2 is free that's why so many people play it ........ And to say that many do not know about the existence of Mortal Kombat X well, it's completely wrong ..... Mortal Kombat is one of the most popular for a minute brands not only in the gaming industry, but in general all over the world and it is much more popular and better known than DOTA ...... By the way, Mortal Kombat X sold 7-8 million copies on consoles, so conclusions do you =)

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

I think he is not up to it.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Pigius
Wait, there seems to be no Papuans)

C
Cucumber312 11.11.21

Beringer
Oh, it's time for someone to shut up.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Stribogg
Oh ... advice. He just didn’t have enough to solve the whole problem, bravo.

L
Losto 11.11.21

The person has a license. The person asked a specific question. Seagulls flew in, lit offtopic and insults rained down. Why did you offend the person? A man needs an answer.

B
Boehringer 11.11.21

Shinoa
And what (as he said in the quote) do you crow early in the morning if you have a face? )

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Pigius
So the game pays off by the fact that more people buy it on consoles. And the fact that the PC does not really like it, why is it their miscalculation.

r
regeger 11.11.21

life_is_a_game
No, you can't set it to 1.06. Only from 1.10, because only this patch expands the boundaries of the location for the supplement.