3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strimline 11.11.21 10:53 pm

Where will Steam return the money?

Guys, is that the case? And if you pay for the game not from the Steam wallet, but from the card, bypassing the possibility of replenishing the Steam account, then when the funds are returned, the money will be returned to the wallet or to the card?
14 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikita2112 11.11.21

In theory, they will return to where they paid from. If this is not possible, then it will be returned to the Steam wallet.

R
Ricch 11.11.21

Try to return. Tell me where the money will be returned.

S
Strimline 11.11.21

DonateMaster
I will make a special case and write to you in PM

p
pekabir 11.11.21

money? what money

S
Strimline 11.11.21

Belomorkanal
Thank you

S
Strimline 11.11.21

Close the topic

I
Igroman 1 11.11.21

Strimline The
comment above is a lie, I personally paid and returned to the Sberbank card.
If you paid from the Steam wallet, then they will return only to Steam and nowhere else, if you pay from the card, then upon refund you will be given the choice of where to return the money to the card or to the Steam wallet. The choice will be given at the time of registration of the return.

I
Igroman 1 11.11.21

Here is a confirmation of my words.

S
Strimline 11.11.21

Igroman 1
Exhaustive. thanks a lot

T
Tiger goose 11.11.21

The money will be returned to where it was paid from only if the following payment methods were used: PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express. Thus, refunds on debit cards are supported.

Refunds to payment systems WebMoney, Yandex.Money, QIWI are not supported. If you pay using one of these methods, the money will be returned to your Steam wallet. However, QIWI has the ability to create a virtual Visa card (QIWI Visa Card), the balance of which is the balance of your QIWI wallet. Therefore, if you pay with this virtual card, the money will be returned to it and, thus, to your QIWI wallet. I checked it myself.

L
LuNature 11.11.21

Tiger Goose
also seems to be spreading on Maestro

T
Tiger goose 11.11.21

..Style.
Well, so the owner of Maestro is MasterCard. So yes.

F
FETT171 11.11.21

In Steam itself, like

a
aStro_log 11.11.21

On Steam itself, money will be displayed in the upper right corner.
But they will return the money only if not played 2 hours and no more than 14 days have passed since the date of purchase.