3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moc1k 11.11.21 10:55 pm

Impressions of the game. (Team Fortress 2)

TF2 came out ... I had a chance to play first one (test fighters), then came to the English-language server. There were a lot of people and in general it was fun. I was very pleased with the improved engine (it flies faster, the graphics are better), moving light sources (from bullets from my minigun big =))) There was also the Russian language right away, which made me very happy, although it did not always fit into the necessary windows. There was also the statistics of the overall game (that is, all the games played on the account), I also noticed the possibility of collective murder (it used to happen that you shoot and shoot at the enemy, and then some gaad resorts to and soak, but now if there is such a frags will be counted to both of them) The balance can of course be slightly dissatisfied with foro out of 9 (like, I don't remember)) cool guys REALLY need a current dude with a minigun, a dude with a bazooka and spies. I hope they will patch it up.

In general, I really liked everyone, I advise you to play too ;-)

http://dump.ru/files/g/g11884132/ Screen-Pack
189 Comments
Sort by:
k
killer546 11.11.21

LAZHA BLAH !!! Do they exist in principle? Well, download there ...
"Fuck they are not needed"
It's more pleasant for me to play with bots than with different cheaters. And just players! On these blah servers only the pros are playing, and I’ll just sit there in the minuses of frags and I won’t kill anyone! That's what bots are for ME. To PLAY!

z
zxc099 11.11.21

Can you gamble on the LAN? I just haven't bought it yet, the current episode 2 is on sale
and is there anyone else who bought the orange box in Astana? If so, where is it ?????

k
killer546 11.11.21

"who bought orange boxing in Astana?"
Where is it?

t
timurbek 11.11.21

People HELP !!

I can not start the game on the local network in my club, after we create a server on one computer, and to connect to it on another we enter the section find servers but the UPDATE button is not active. WHAT TO DO ?? Help me please !!!!

G
Gr1nGo 11.11.21

timurbek, take a look at the FAQ, there is a link to the Servers Monitor, install it, run it and update Steam. After that, without closing the program, open the game, do the same with a friend, try to search for servers.

K
Kostoprav99 11.11.21

in the first place, there are no hacks (I searched but did not find - there are not enough cheaters either! So don't be afraid that they will kill you !!! . It is more pleasant to play with bots - breeeeeeed.

G
Gr1nGo 11.11.21

EPT, the internet is full of servers with anti-cheat ... there is no point in sweating about this.

V
VEGAS 11.11.21

tell the game will run on gf 440 mx 64 mb?

D
Dirkus 11.11.21

Is there a game apart from orange boxing?

A
Antivirus2k 11.11.21

The old version - Scout had an assault rifle, which was eventually given to the sniper. :)
2_Dirkus:
Of course there is. In jewel-packaging, it costs 300 rubles.

D
Dirkus 11.11.21

in zhevel upakofke means ... but is it even licensed?

G
Gr1nGo 11.11.21

Dyrkus (in the head), did you read the title of the topic ???

A
Antivirus2k 11.11.21

Something I don't care about who is talking about what, just not about the "impressions of the game." The game is super! A real team network shooter against the backdrop of all these UT 3, Quake Piles and Battlefields ...

o
omegalol 11.11.21

Antivirus2k
which is true is true, but in battlefield the same team game as here

V
VEGAS 11.11.21

Can you tell Team Fortess to play with bots?

A
Alex Eko 11.11.21

Can you tell Team Fortess to play with bots?
There are bots in the game, but if you are not able to play online with real people, then you may not even touch this game.

l
logic5009 11.11.21

Chela plz help I go in, writes an error in the protocol cho-14 cho what is it that to do the game license ???

O
ONUFRY 11.11.21

error where? when do you join the server or when you start the game? O_o

l
logic5009 11.11.21

kada I connect to the servo, writes an error cho = then 14 cho to do ???

l
logic5009 11.11.21

CHELY plz tell me what to do, kada I connect to the servo writes: Quote this server is using a newer protocol (14) WHAT TO DO ??? hachu play plz