3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maximka.Р 11.11.21 10:55 pm

Mission "Daddy's Daughter" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

What to do after the mission, when the daughter was hanging out on the yacht?
And then nothing is offered to anyone from the characters, what to do next?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adezart 11.11.21

1) Sleep
2) After the first try to re-enter the game

A
Aristocraticzadrotic 11.11.21

I can't go through this mission, my health is constantly running out, even if I drive slowly, Mike's son still runs out of health and I fall off the bike, no matter how slowly I go, my health ends up and I fall, what should I do?

-
-Alcatraz-- 11.11.21

Aristocraticzadrotic
Windu demolish and reinstall everything)

I
Ignatyeff 11.11.21

Aristocraticzadrotic
Check the game cache, if it does not help, reinstall it, in kraynyak cheat yuzani

A
Alex_Maximum 11.11.21

Aristocraticzadrotic
Christmas tree sticks! Yes, is it really impossible to guess? His health is decreasing due to poor stamina! To make him go slower, press the Caps Lock key, and he will go without reducing health!

affalas Could
n't suggest anything smarter?

R
Ricch 11.11.21

When riding a bike, try pressing the Caps Lock - you should go slower. Accordingly, Michael will not run out of health and you will stop falling off the bike. I hope I helped you ...

a
astra30naft 11.11.21

Before performing this mission, Michael needs to pump his stamina to 100%, run around the city a little, it (stamina) will pump. When you pump up your stamina, he will not die from you. How can he die on the additional task "Running from himself - Mike". When he competes with a loud treathlete. First you need to pump skills in the game, this affects the performance of tasks by the heroes. And then go through the missions.

If you complete all the shooting tasks for gold in the shooting range, you will carry more cartridges, buy everything at a discount and shoot more accurately and reload faster (shooting skill must be 100%). Take your time to go through the story faster.

D
Dennis Dydulin 11.11.21

I had the same bullshit, but then when Michael accelerated strongly, I slowed down. I barely succeeded. If anything in GTA 5, if you die for a long time, you can skip the mission.