3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bandana 11.11.21 10:55 pm

Game remaster (Diablo 2)

As you know, Blizzard started recruiting for remasters and other nonsense. I think the first remaster will be Rock n Roll Racing. What if D2 is remastered? There will only be a remaster or some additional things, like in d3, for example.
66 Comments
Sort by:
P
PU3R 11.11.21

I'm waiting for the bar in its claws to be sawed

T
TimKar 11.11.21

There were also rumors that the cut content would be included in the D2 remaster. I'm really looking forward to the remaster D2, I'll take it straight away)

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

There will only be a remaster or some additional things, like in d3, for example.
thrown in)

PU3R, neck in cocks - theme, double!

L
LongVampire 11.11.21

I am waiting for the replacement of Diablos 1-2, and Varik 2-3 (but most likely the current will be the second Diablo, the third Varic: C).

p
pirya 11.11.21

Bandana
what is Diablo 2 remastered?

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

pirya, this is from the word "mastitis".

Еpiscop_moo 11.11.21

This usually means selling something old for the price of something new.

i
imAhead 11.11.21

Episcop_moo
Usually, this is an updated picture with the ability to stretch on a full hd monitor and not sit ten meters away. Often, new content is also added and the office will release something like a patch with small bonuses a la new runwords and imbo asec fixes.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

imAhead, with a glide wrapper and picchu it's easy to pull. and most importantly, biplays -)
small runwords and fixes are a thrill, of course. the main thing is to wash them down here in full, and not through the "OFC norms" -filter.

m
max54 11.11.21

Who cares? Whether remastered or not, we will still continue to sit on pg with the old and "cut" version)

Еpiscop_moo 11.11.21

stretch on a full hd monitor
Oops, as if someone is playing in fullscreen.

SpoilerAlthough I actually ...

k
kibor_g 11.11.21

Schaub they made a shaku on the classic, that would be the case !!!

D
DuSoN1989 11.11.21

kibor_g
luche insik na cl

r
ramsilkin 11.11.21

If d2 is "remastered", and if some new tasty buns are added ... then it will appear on the PG in the shortest possible time !!!
The "stripped down" version of pg is quite normal. What's missing here - skill reset? You have multiple windows, if desired, a good lvl is taken in a short time. Cut off drop high runes - again there are multi windows (although the wigs were cut, but still).
God forbid it happens .. and it will be here ... This is my opinion!

f
firkax 11.11.21

ramsilkin
drop runen en cut, it is just the original
it is on the off it has been increased since 2010

r
ramsilkin 11.11.21

firkax
that is. I agree with the rest))

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

If d2 is "remastered", and if some new tasty buns are added ... then it will appear on the PG in the shortest possible time !!!
ramsilkin, why such a STUNNING conclusion? =)

r
ramsilkin 11.11.21

Obsessed
And why not .. about the increase in the drop of runes is out of the question .. and if they introduce something new to the roots, then there will be updates (filed by the administration, so as not to destroy the balance of XD).

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

will inject something into the roots of
ramsilkin, yeah. and the tree will bend)

r
ramsilkin 11.11.21

Obsessed you have
not enough optimism.