3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Ve73rok 11.11.21 11:06 pm

PC startup problems!

A few days ago I noticed that 4 out of 8 gigs of RAM became available on my computer. I moved the RAM to a different slot, thinking that it would help. After that, I turned on the computer, but the inscription "No signal detected" appeared on the monitor and it started to write, I realized that 4 gigs did not work, I pulled them out and removed them, leaving 4. After that I tried to turn it on again, but the beeps seemed to disappear, the computer starts up, but this inscription still appears on the monitor. I tried to change video cards, cables, but all this did not help! What to do?
26 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 11.11.21

Ve73rok Insert
one bar at a time. You will find a defective one.

R
Ryazancev 11.11.21

Ve73rok
It was necessary to determine the breakdown by the squeak code. Maybe the memory controller burned out, or something.

V
Ve73rok 11.11.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
Yes, I have already determined, anyway, when I leave the working bar, the problem remains!

V
Ve73rok 11.11.21

Ryazancev
Yes, the squeak disappears when there is no broken RAM bar, but still the monitor does not see the signal, I don’t know what to do!

R
Ryazancev 11.11.21

Ve73rok
maybe your memory is not buggy at all.
when it squeaks with two bars, how it squeaks (how many long, short), what brand of BIOS? How does it squeak without bars?
Did you reset the BIOS?
Is there a built-in video card by chance?

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.11.21

Ve73rok
I didn’t touch anything besides the straps?

V
Ve73rok 11.11.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
No, the system seems to start loading, but there is no signal on the monitor, I did not switch the wires

V
Ve73rok 11.11.21

Ryazancev
I have two slats of RAM, one of them is not working (the computer picks up with it), but if I pull it out, the beeping stops, and the monitor also shows "no signal detected"!

R
Ryazancev 11.11.21

Ve73rok
Take a memory stick from a friend or acquaintance and insert it into your PC, and your (work) one to it. The memory situation will be cleared up.
Something could fall off in the motherboard.

V
Ve73rok 11.11.21

Ryazancev
And you can check the motherboard for full performance at home, I just haven't encountered this problem yet.

R
Ryazancev 11.11.21

Ve73rok
http://tehno-bum.ru/chto-delat-kogda-net-signala-na-monitor/
Here is a little about the reasons.
You might not have completely (clicked) insert the RAM.
Take out the BIOS battery for 20 seconds and put it back in to reset it.

C
CRASHBULLET 11.11.21

If the motherboard is gigabit, I sympathize.

s
sapognik007 11.11.21

There may be several reasons, starting with a raw BIOS (provided there is an integrated video), to a power supply unit. Most likely a south bridge. Change the motherboard.

V
Ve73rok 11.11.21

sapognik007
And what could cause the south bridge to break down?

V
Ve73rok 11.11.21

CRASBULLET Motherboard
ASRock 970 Extreme3!

V
Ve73rok 11.11.21

sapognik007
And yes, I don't have a built-in video card.

i
ili0ili 11.11.21

Ve73rok
leave 1 working plate of the RAM and take out the battery, as you were advised, and then it will be seen

V
Ve73rok 11.11.21

ili0ili
Tried it did not help!

R
Ryazancev 11.11.21

Ve73rok
Your mother picks (One short) when loading?

V
Ve73rok 11.11.21

Ryazancev
No