3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Ve73rok 11.11.21 11:06 pm

PC startup problems!

A few days ago I noticed that 4 out of 8 gigs of RAM became available on my computer. I moved the RAM to a different slot, thinking that it would help. After that, I turned on the computer, but the inscription "No signal detected" appeared on the monitor and it started to write, I realized that 4 gigs did not work, I pulled them out and removed them, leaving 4. After that I tried to turn it on again, but the beeps seemed to disappear, the computer starts up, but this inscription still appears on the monitor. I tried to change video cards, cables, but all this did not help! What to do?
26 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 11.11.21

Ve73rok The
problem is in the hardware somewhere. Maybe a video card, maybe a motherboard, and a power supply unit could cover everything. Fuck knows, we have to carry it to the service now. It is advisable to individually check all the components yourself somewhere, so as not to be deceived.
I had a similar situation, the processor just got out of the socket like that. When he took it for the cooler. I myself did not figure it out in the end.

V
Ve73rok 11.11.21

Ryazancev I
bought a power supply a month ago, I installed two different video cards (it did not help), so I think that the problem is in the motherboard

R
Ryazancev 11.11.21

Ve73rok You
think right!

s
sapognik007 11.11.21

Ve73rok The
south bridge is on fire, as a rule, from overheating. But it’s not a fact that it burned out. Maybe it’s just that the soldering has fallen off. Better, of course, not to guess. Take the computer for diagnostics to the service.

V
Ve73rok 11.11.21

sapognik007
What does the soldering mean fell off?

s
sapognik007 11.11.21

deformation occurs with constant temperature change, the solder bursts and physically falls off from the place where it was applied