3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikita2112 11.11.21 11:08 pm

Faction selection. When? (Fallout 4)

Long ago, I met the brotherhood of steel and completed the quest with the paladin Dance. He offered me to join the brotherhood, but I refused, because I also wanted to run to find out about other factions. After many hours, I found the subway and completed one quest for them. Many hours later, I returned to hand over the assignments given by Danse's partners, and decided to join the brotherhood of steel. But there is no dialogue with Danse. I press "talk" and he answers with simple phrases and no longer offers to join them. Is this a bug, or have I already entered the subway and there is no turning back? I remember in New Vegas it was possible to work "on two fronts" for quite a long time, and only towards the end it was proposed to make the final choice. What about this in F4? Did I not really understand that I chose the side of the subway when I completed their first quest? I don't like their ideology
8 Comments
Sort by:
H
Halagaz 11.11.21

no, if it is silent, it means that you have already soaked the inst, or that you have done something serious in terms of the plot. Replay. I had this when I went for minits when I immediately refused to join the BS.After
joining, you can play on 3 fronts for a long time without problems

n
nikita2112 11.11.21

Halagaz
I didn't even make it to the institute. According to the plot, he freed Valentine in some kind of shelter. But that was a long time ago, about 80 hours ago. Then he only dealt with side effects. About 30 hours ago I completed the first quest for the subway. Now the story quest is to return to Valentine at his agency in Diamond City. And I met Danse about 200 hours ago. I really don't want to replay it all.

R
Rela1s 11.11.21

Oops ... It was always fun that there are several options for game endings.
Going through this would be cool.
Or will it be saved THERE where you are given a chance to go here or there

H
Halagaz 11.11.21

nikita2112
well, in any case, he did something wrong. The game is strange, I have already made 10 Persians and went through the game in different ways with a different sequence of quests. BS did not bother too much. Only Dansa once from the second made her main partner. Where there is the same after which the BS is irretrievably lost I will not say.
For example, if you do not go through the subway at all and play for the insta, you are given a quest for a patriot already inside the insta, and there is also an interesting development of events.

S
Soniaa 11.11.21

nikita2112
then it only remains to go further along the plot by completing the quest "reunion". Next, the main forces of the BS arrive. Then try to come to the station and talk. If there is no dialogue, then if you haven't done the "missing patrol" quest, then it's time to start doing it. Again, this quest can be taken from Captain Kels in the doorway, or from Dance, or you can activate the quest yourself by finding one of the dead ...
If this does not happen, then a bug is possible ...

I
Ivanych 11.11.21

nikita2112
No need to replay, do a few more tasks for Reese and another ( whatever her ...), and Dance himself will turn to you.

H
Halagaz 11.11.21

How
many is Ivanych 5? ten? the version is interesting, I will check it in the trail of passages, if the topicstarter does not agree

n
nikita2112 11.11.21

Ivanych
Soniaa
Thank you, I'll try. At first, probably the tasks of Reese and the woman, if not, then the plot will continue. By the way, I haven't stormed Fort Independence (or whatever it is) yet. Well, at least Preston's dialogue does not disappear.