3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Psydiant 11.11.21 11:10 pm

A series of 3 abductions (test \ "ghost \") how to accomplish? (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist)

Actually the question is in the subject! I ask the people who received this test to describe in as much detail as possible. Better of course vidos
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pumping iron 11.11.21

Psydiant
Well, in short, you put the map of Pakistan and on the last wave it seems like there will be 6 priority objects (hereinafter referred to as PO), and so you have to stun 3 VP in succession
Example: you see the PO, knocked it out with a crossbow or came up to it from the back from the front, it doesn't matter, then grabbed it and twisted it, So the next enemy you have to stun is only software, not a dog or someone else, but only software, like this 3 abductions
BUT on the last wave it will be difficult for beginners as juggernauts, dogs, a bunch of ordinary enemies and still limited time.
But you understood the principle of execution

P
Psydiant 11.11.21

so it should be in "3x" necessarily? or just take turns stunning and tying them up one at a time? I have already tried to stun them in a row and then tie them up, but to do it in a row in "3x" is not realistic at all. The question seems to be Nubian, but I just didn’t do it.

P
Pumping iron 11.11.21

Psydiant Take
turns one at a time, for example, how to bring down three dogs in a row like this, and you bring down the software

P
Psydiant 11.11.21

Giga-Buster
okay ok, I'll try again a couple of times, but I already have glitches in the game, since it doesn't count, thanks!

K
Kirill Saponenko 11.11.21

Psydiant
In general. the problem of this achievement is in translation from English. in the original it says "grab and not lethally eliminate 3 enemies in a row FROM KARL'S SHELTER !!!!! FROM SHELTER"
I got it. the bottom line is what .... you need to hide in a shelter, and it is not fatal when the enemy (preferably that he was alone) comes up to drag him to his shelter for the cutscene to work. and so three times in a row. the main thing is not to interrupt for other murders and not be detected) all) all success)

s
syavikua 19.07.22

Kirill Saponenko
Thank you for the explanation, I could not understand how to pass the "Abduction" test, where you need to silently steal 100 opponents from shelters. Localizers, as always, excelled!