3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red bull energy 11.11.21 11:10 pm

The most effective way to quit smoking.

I have been smoking for three years and somehow thought to quit, but bought it every other day. All these pills, plasters, golimy divorce. Who could quit, maybe share how?
62 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 11.11.21

Tabex pills helped. I have not smoked since July

A
Alexander Bekker 11.11.21

Smoked for four years, starting at the age of fourteen. I quit at eighteen and have not smoked for almost three years. A strong desire and awareness of the profits from this is all that is needed for this.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

Red Bull Energy
All these pills, patches, golimy divorce.
This is true. You can only quit smoking if you have willpower. Without their own willpower, nothing will help, some even on pain of death cannot quit smoking and die, there was such a case with one famous person (in Russia) ...

t
tovarish comrade 11.11.21

A bullet in the head heals everything. Nobody has complained yet.

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

if there is a desire, there is a way

Z
Zloy.exe 11.11.21

Tabex helped me a lot to restrain my physical cravings, but it does not cure psychological addiction, it needs willpower. And here we have to fight not with smoking, but with the reasons that led to smoking ... Conquer the reasons, you will conquer smoking too ...

V
Villamina 11.11.21

cigarette prices will only go up-go up-
go up an awfully expensive habit will come out

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

Villamina the
health of the nation at any cost)

G
Garrus-1994 11.11.21

rPeBoJL
Damn right. Therefore, prices go up for all products. Do you know the products we have are not exactly products that should be eaten, ideally, these are not products at all. But we have to buy and eat, otherwise we will die without knowing the meaning of being)) Whoever is lucky will live up to 60 years.

B
Bul1et 11.11.21

the best way is your desire to quit smoking, one fine Saturday woke up in the morning, smoked the last cigarette and quit smoking (for 8 years now, I have not smoked for 15 years before)

V
Villamina 11.11.21

Garrus-1994
well, there is not quite so
products - inflation of
cigarettes and alcohol - inflation + excise taxes, what a fuck, and every year more and more

Y
Youxyxol 11.11.21

Red Bull Energy I
smoked for 10 years, I quit like this: I just stopped buying and smoking, at first I was craving, but then it disappears, try to eat bananas, they say it helps. The main thing is not to overeat instead of smoking, i.e. start replacing smoking with food intake. You can gnaw seeds, for example, or suck on candy.

Z
Zenux 11.11.21

I smoked for about 10 years, quit smoking when I fell ill with a sore throat (it was not a week before smoking), and then willpower was connected, 3.5 years without cigarettes.

G
Garrus-1994 11.11.21

Villamina
Well, in general, I meant that there are a lot of additives in the products, which in general should not be taken, and which shorten our life, and the state, seeing this, raises prices so that we do not buy food. And yes it was sarcasm: D

t
the endless misanthropy o 11.11.21

I have no desire. So I can go to the smoking room, which is on the street, to look at free people going about their business. It's not just the same for me to stand.

m
maiak 11.11.21

Read the book Allen Carr an easy way to quit smoking

J
Just another User 11.11.21

To admit that you are a weak-willed mattress and will not be able to quit smoking, you are a slave to your habit and weaker than it.
And why quit smoking anyway? Enjoy it, smoke slowly, slowly, savoring every burden, imposingly blowing puffs of smoke into the atmosphere, by God you will die anyway, will this hypothetical ten years give you a lot?

s
stalker7162534 11.11.21

rPeBoJL is
better to smoke than go to organs

L
Loaf of bread 11.11.21

Exercise and willpower helped me quit smoking.

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

stalker7162534
joked as much in the side stabbed