3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red bull energy 11.11.21 11:10 pm

The most effective way to quit smoking.

I have been smoking for three years and somehow thought to quit, but bought it every other day. All these pills, plasters, golimy divorce. Who could quit, maybe share how?
62 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strimline 11.11.21

A toad just woke up in me a year ago. I counted everything and went nuts) So, try it too. Taking into account the fact that whitefish are now becoming more and more expensive =)

G
GTAman 11.11.21

Rational thinking, lack of desire to show off and disbelief in my willpower helped me not to start smoking.

E
EvgenyDMT 11.11.21

Red Bull Energy
Have you tried sucking?
Spoiler - a candy instead of a cigarette

m
masha 11.11.21

I lead a healthy lifestyle. As a child, I tried to smoke, and more than once, but still decided that it was not normal. A normal person should maintain a clear mind.

D
Don thomas falcone 11.11.21

The most effective way to quit smoking
No smoking. Your Cap.

w
we get what we deserve 11.11.21

Don't start.

n
nisanis 11.11.21

Dad smoked from the age of 13 to 52, he smoked two packs a day! at 53 heart attack ... for 2 years now he has not smoked or drunk! of the minuses - I got 7 extra pounds, otherwise some pluses .. maybe someone will suit my "way"))))))

A
AiSPQR 11.11.21

you need a desire, not a band-aid with lollipops.
smoked for 8 years, read a book about quitting smoking at my leisure, do not smoke for 4 years. The main desire and determination. Without cigarettes, life is no worse, but it will not get better either.

U
Uncrimped 11.11.21

Fade Baker
just like that and no more!

T
Toxa95 11.11.21

Since childhood, I can't stand the smell of smoking, so I don't have such a problem and I don't know what the problem is to refuse.
tovarish comrade
Except for migraines. From such a medicine, the head will begin to hurt even more.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.11.21

Garrus-1994
Therefore, prices rise in general for all products
35 kilos per year for poison. I eat better

R
ReKsSam 11.11.21

How to quit smoking? You take it and don't smoke. Everything.
You're welcome.

c
canteexnik 11.11.21

I read Kara's book an easy way to quit smoking and quit))

G
Garrus-1994 11.11.21

nisanis
For this method to work, you need to live up to 52 and get a heart attack at 53, and not otherwise roll: D
[Denis Alexandrovich]
Food is the initiator of a whole bud of diseases, unlike smoking. The only difference is that a person who smokes knows the degree of risk and this risk concerns only himself. While low-quality sausage, for example, can poison the entire family. And no one is immune from this risk. Therefore, we eat every day at risk. Only the consequences of this risk, we do not know, while the consequences of smoking are known to everyone.
PS. The smoke from smoking certainly has an effect on a nearby non-smoker, but the degree of this effect is statistically small. From exhaust gases and even more problems.

V
VniKuDA 11.11.21

ReKsSam
I did so ...

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.11.21

Garrus-1994
I have been poisoned twice from food in my life. From alcohol 4 times, although very, very rarely I get drunk to such a state. the dish smells sour, it’s better not to eat. And cigarettes impair the sense of smell. So if you smoke, there is more chance of poisoning

f
falsh777 11.11.21

Heavy hand work is quite effective in discouraging the urge to smoke. And also significantly reduces the harm to the health of the smoker.

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

falsh777
Hard work

for example

f
falsh777 11.11.21

rPeBoJL Mix
concrete for example. To carry bricks. Or the same rocking chair ...

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

falsh777 do you
suggest people quit their jobs to quit smoking?)