3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red bull energy 11.11.21 11:10 pm

The most effective way to quit smoking.

I have been smoking for three years and somehow thought to quit, but bought it every other day. All these pills, plasters, golimy divorce. Who could quit, maybe share how?
62 Comments
Sort by:
f
falsh777 11.11.21

rPeBoJL
Well, why? For example, start another. Concrete workers and bricklayers can earn 60k per month per season. Nice, huh?

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 11.11.21

an electronic cigarette with Winston flavor (blue) and to distract yourself - a rocking chair and a pool. I have not smoked for half a year.

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

falsh777
and smoke like coal-fired boilers of a steam locomotive))

f
falsh777 11.11.21

rPeBoJL
And here such a joke works: the deadlines are burning, there is no time to smoke.

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

falsh777
oh no la la. they all put on conscience

G
Garrus-1994 11.11.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
I have only had two poisonings from food in my life
Do you smoke and have trouble smelling? Just based on your own words, if you feel sourness then don't eat, but apparently these two poisonings do not apply to this case, or do they? Didn't you feel the sourness? Believe me, not all products of not the first freshness should give straight sourness. I used to be poisoned with a sausage that smelled like sausage and tasted the same. And this despite the fact that I have no problems with the sense of smell. And yes, smoking affects the taste buds, but this is only a consequence, as well as lung cancer, and not the cause of poisoning. Yes, the chances of being poisoned by smoking increase, however, this does not decrease the chances of poisoning for a non-smoker. Since if a non-smoker is not always able to determine whether this product is suitable or not, then the smoker will not be able to, only in this aspect, the cause of the poisoning will not be smoking, and not muffling taste and olfactory receptors, but very well disguised rotten. Animals cannot always recognize this rotten stuff. Therefore, the increase in the chances of poisoning when smoking is purely theoretical and probabilistic.
falsh777
If smoking relieves stress, and shortening the time causes it, then what can we reasonably assume? I myself worked as a bricklayer at a construction site for 2 years, and if you follow my research, the builders smoke, even in a short time, at least not. Plus, since the terms are reduced, they have to work at night, and they not only smoke at night, but also drink a little. But they still manage to meet the deadline. So such a joke may and does work somewhere in the west, again, but in our great country it is far from always.

n
nikita2112 11.11.21

rPeBoJL
I don't even get it. Are they laying bricks "conscientiously" or are they laying Qth on conscience?

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

it can be shorter in different ways

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.11.21

Garrus-1994
Cigarettes can not be smoked, but you still have to eat. Cigarettes + food = maximum poisoning, maximum harm)

f
falsh777 11.11.21

And here's another story got out. Those who smoke relieves stress then try apples. It helps very well, but not for everyone.

b
bobsu 11.11.21

I smoked since 20, almost 34, about a pack a day ... Thoughts to quit smoking prevailed for 20 years ... 2.5 years since I quit smoking, I never regret: the main thing is willpower, you can temporarily switch to electronic for relief ... Throw guys ... Good luck

t
tarzan-men 11.11.21

started smoking in the fifth grade and quit in the eighth grade, the circle of friends changed; interest in smoking disappeared because new friends did not smoke, but even then he began to smoke less and less cig per day and so completely lost interest, but when I entered the university, basically everyone smoked, did not smoke until the fourth year, but all the same, the environment forced me to start again and since then I have been smoking again for 4 years. The bottom line is that it is easier to quit smoking when the situation changes, seeds also help, and the most important thing is desire and willpower, if you really want it, this is not a problem. It also helps if all the time to be busy with something, to do something, games will also help in these matters)))

V
Villamina 11.11.21

nisanis
to transfer a heart attack or in what way? Oo

n
nisanis 11.11.21

Willamina
Madame it was sarcasm)) although, if you think about it, no one canceled willpower and desire, but since many have problems with this, otherwise there would be no similar ones! then my "method" may turn out to be some kind of - stimulus, push ... call it what you want, you know, fear of death works wonders), as they say, until the roasted rooster bites, the man does not cross himself))

d
deIIis 11.11.21

You smoke a pack of the most "evil cigarettes", which you do not smoke, at a time, then remember the sensations - you should get disgust. If it didn't work out, then the wrong brand of cigarettes was chosen.
As a result, you will not want to smoke for at least three days, which is enough to stop smoking.
And exclude the "smoking circle of friends" for a period of at least two weeks in order to break the habit of "going out to smoke".
Smoking is a bad habit.

G
Garrus-1994 11.11.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
Is everything at your maximum, nanoposan chtol? : D
How do you determine the maximum poisoning for a smoking person if even the initial value is not known? There is only a probability, and your maximum will be just a slight deviation, but not as a maximum. There is no indicator defining the maximum. Because there is a likelihood of poisoning in both a smoker and a non-smoker, and the likelihood that the poisoning of both implies that the "smoking" component will not play a role here. And those probabilities, when a smoker is poisoned, and a non-smoker, can be the reason for a small increase, but now the number of cigarettes used should also be taken into account in order to significantly suppress the taste buds, and thereby lead to ignoring the stale product. Therefore, the smoker's curve will not differ much from the non-smoker's curve. And even if this smallest deviation is called a "maximum", then the "maximum" for a non-smoker should be deduced, but there everything is generally undefined. Since the component that prevents the ignorance of stale food, known as "smoking", is absent, however, one should also take into account the component associated with all kinds of diseases associated with the loss of exacerbation of receptors. Which can also increase the risk of poisoning.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.11.21

Garrus-1994
How complicated everything is. Minimum humor, maximum seriousness)
I don’t bother about products, wash my hands more often (from the street and after the toilet) and look at the date of manufacture of products before buying them on the packaging. And that's all. The date of manufacture must be stamped by the manufacturer, and not by the store on the sticker. I ripped off the sticker from the chicken breasts in Pyaterochka, and under it the earlier date was printed. It looks like the product is fresh, but you can't eat it.
The father-in-law quit smoking 10 years ago, but his sense of smell is bad and does not feel sourness if the first course is sour. The mother-in-law smokes and also does not smell or taste sour. The father-in-law never washes his hands and often wrinkles, even if we eat one with him and also

P
Papa joe 11.11.21

Red Bull Energy
Come to YouTube every day and see what a cigarette does to your lungs. If you yourself do not want to firmly quit, nothing will come of it.

a
angry Pomeranian Armenian 11.11.21

Smoked for 35 years. Tabex pills + willpower + motivation = I have not smoked for 4 years and will definitely not smoke. The first year was very pulling. Motivation: health, cigarette prices, tobacco quality. After all, now cigarettes do not contain tobacco, but paper read with chemicals.

I
Ishamael 11.11.21

I can easily stop smoking as much as I want. I don’t know why, but it doesn’t even pull. I haven't smoked for a week, a month, but as soon as a booze, so everything ... one after another