3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kriolog 11.11.21 11:12 pm

Poll: how do you want to see the Enclave in the future? (Fallout 3)

We will tell you how you see it in the future.
23 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cyril Rimsky 11.11.21

Green liquid)

U
Uncle Dаn 11.11.21

Bayanchik.

T
Tali FaN vas PG 11.11.21

All the same boyan. But I will answer.
Although the Enclave was destroyed in 3 parts, I don’t think they will fall apart. A fairly organized enterprise, this Enclave. I would like to see a global war, between the ZBS and the Enclave itself.

C
Cyril Rimsky 11.11.21

There will be conflicts, there will be. The enclave is still in the North.

K
Kriolog 11.11.21

I personally think that they and the brotherhood will become stronger. We will see their wars again.

z
zOmbiRovany 11.11.21

As the Head of the Enclave, I declare: that only our branch has been destroyed!

C
Cheater in the Law 11.11.21

It will be, and what else, it is not destroyed, but only disbanded. Their base was destroyed in the capital, and so the enclave is everywhere.

a
asxpot 11.11.21

Good Enclave - Dead Enclave

C
Cyril Rimsky 11.11.21

I completely agree with asxpot. But a bad peace is better than a good war. So, we must look for ways to peace with the Enclave.

C
Corella 11.11.21

Stronger and more technically advanced. And so that you can play for him (join or get hired).

S
Seinzei 11.11.21

There will still be wars, yes ... After all, the Enclave was destroyed (and even then not completely) only in the Capital Wasteland. It will be even more advanced and stronger. There will still be many wars with these bitches)))))))

M
MAKCSTALKER 11.11.21

I WOULD NOT WANT TO SEE THEM AT ALL :)

O
ORBIT666 11.11.21

DEAD

U
Uncle Dаn 11.11.21

To finally make friends with BS ... Then there is a chance to revive the United States.

N
NavigatoR666 11.11.21

I would like to see a friendly Enclave: that is, so that they do not attack, but on the contrary - so that you can enter there! then I would help them rebuild America! The brotherhood would then become hostile and we would take over the purifier. I would like to be able to support Colonel Autumn: to overthrow Eden and appoint a colonel in his place, and me instead of the colonel. That would be the right Enclave! After all, why should they attack the "pure representative" of humanity, if you can establish contact with him?

b
bogdan.dm 11.11.21

I want to see the Enclave only in two forms: Mod UNCLAVE COMMANDER or PUMP OF ASH with a bunch of great equipment inside :))))

G
Graboid 11.11.21

I want to see the Enclave DEAD!

P
Pril balsam 11.11.21

Enclave? In future? Hmm ... I doubt he will

44lok 11.11.21

I am always glad to meet with the Enclave, I run to meet them ...)))

counting in my mind how many ammunition I will help out by exchanging their reservation with the Outcasts.

S
SCAR. 11.11.21

To be honest, I don't really want him to come back.

The enclave was almost completely destroyed over several parts.
In the second part, their main base at the Poseidon oil tower was destroyed, after which the whole organization had to go downhill in an instant.
Also, another of their base can be destroyed in Raven Rock in the third part, and a mobile fortress in the Broken Steel addon, which also causes huge damage to the organization.
Of course, it was funny to see that in the third part they calmly fly on vertiberds, invent new weapons and equipment and generally feel quite healthy, which seems to differ from the end of the second part. But okay, let's write it off on the fact that since then they have moved to the Capital Wasteland and these years have somehow developed.

But if you look now, then, if not all, then a lot has already been destroyed. No matter how cool they are, they will definitely not be able to rebuild a bunch of bases throughout the Wasteland and organize a huge force - this requires a lot of resources and forces, and in this post-apocalyptic time, both the first and the second are very few.

I believe that it is time for the Enclave to disappear and remain in memories, as a once huge force, against which another force was nevertheless found, and which was able to stop them.
Of course, I am not saying that you need to delete it completely. No, there will be mentions of him, and maybe even remnants in the form of some soldiers, technologies and equipment.
But it is not necessary in subsequent parts to again make them the main and strong opponents, because it will really be like boring self-repetition according to the principle: "Well, the Enclave has returned again, and again it must be destroyed."

In short - forgive the Enclave, but your time has passed. You were a great adversary, but now you must leave and make way for some new force.