3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21 11:14 pm

For those who believe that a miss at close range (XCOM 2)

Guys! XCOM is a turn based strategy game! But turn on your brain! after all, in reality, a muton or a fighter does not stand and does not wait for the enemy to come running to him and put a barrel in his face! each move is roughly 5-10 seconds of real time, just divided into moves for the genre of the game! I personally do not really imagine a situation when a ranger resorts to mutons puts a barrel in his face and shoots. Mouton will run away, give the ranger a return shot, give him a butt in the face, whatever, but he will not stand and wait! UNDERSTAND THE SAME YOU THIS IS AN ADAPTATION OF REAL ACTIONS IN A STEP-BY-STEP MODE! I'm just tired of this whining about a stupid rendition! If you don’t run into a rend, then don’t play such games and don’t litter the forums with complaints! The rendezvous in the game is quite adequate! a huge number of complaints that there are misses in the face with a 97% chance and aliens hit from below into a dude on a rooftop behind a wall in full cover! but for some reason no one complains when Advent bypasses from the flank and misses almost point-blank ... yes, this happens and is not so rare! no one complains about damn sniper hit with a 13% chance of hitting and it happens! it would be much dumber if the hits were fixed! and so everything looks realistic and quite dynamic!
22 Comments
Sort by:
p
predator90 11.11.21

97% is just the probability of hitting! those. for those who do not know what the theory of probability is - this is 97 shots out of 100 hits the target, and 3 shots miss

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

BarackKamacho
I am leading to that! that the blunders are justified! and the gameplay is on top =) and the player's task is to reduce this percentage as profitable as possible in his direction! And so you can generally say about any game that the game stupidly depends on the rendom where there is at least some chance of hitting, resistance, etc. in short, any kind of rendom =) just these screenshots where it blew in the face and the chance of hitting is 65%. I just can't understand how people generally imagine this picture in real life! when you run to the enemy, the muzzle is blown in the face, and he looks and waits =))))

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Sergei Buvak is
not, just not justified at all, especially considering how stupid it looks in terms of the visual part, Firaxis did not prevent anything from making a one hundred percent probability at a distance of at least 4-5 hexes, and the stench would be less and burned perdaks, too, the essence is just not in realism (which I say again nafig did not give up) but the fact that it breaks the built tactics, of course you can get out, but nevertheless

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

BarackKamacho the
game goes without any problems at all, at least until the legend! and if you also create a 100% probability, then it would turn into some kind of casual tetris =) but in general, when a fighter is already more or less experienced, then there is usually 90 +%

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Sergei Buvaka
100 percent at a distance of 3-4 cells is not casual, assaults also reach a hundred even without flanks, but at the beginning it wildly enrages when everyone has a default accuracy of 65 percent!

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

but in general cho whine that! if anyone is on fire so damn it already on the 2nd day after the release there was a mod that increases accuracy by 25%, just it. there is also a mod for 100% chance of hitting with a sword. there is just so much stink on the internet that it makes me sick already

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

There is
no BarackKamacho , the only thing I would like is, as in the first part, was the setting of the second wave, something like "all fighters are different" where the accuracy varied among beginners from 55 to 80 ... where there was an opportunity to select the best of the best_)

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
and by the way this is badly lacking, as well as a bloody fog

n
nikita2112 11.11.21

Lol, I used to shoot at point-blank range in the COP, and I was killed in response with one bullet. And here, because of the 97% chance, they whine.

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

BarackKamacho
these things would be worth adding! there, in principle, it is very cool to change the game settings! and fog, and all the fighters are different. and also a funny thing where the perks were distributed at random was-) well, as it were, key abilities like "shooting on the run" in the assault or "rocket" from the grenadier remained and the rest were random +) the fighters turned out to be unique, each in their own way-) well, maybe they will add in which some of the add-ons. although they cut the "marathon" setting as default into legendary difficulty = _)

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

nikita2112
, you see how self- possessed you are)))) they just whine because of 97% when they themselves miss, and no one whines when the muton from the flank did not lay the fighter, but fell into a tree 5 meters from the fighter-)

C
CRASHBULLET 11.11.21

This is the person who just hasn't burnt out yet))

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

CRASBULLET I have already played 200 hours! I passed it 2 times on the veteran and 1 time on the legend! my last save was called company 62! so if it should have burned it would have already burned

M
Mercurionio 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
BarackKamacho
We open steam , watch fashion. Already 10 pieces randomize stats to soldiers. You can do it yourself in ini files.

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Mercurionio
and there is infa how to randomize in ini files? otherwise I am a bichara student without a face

M
Mercurionio 11.11.21

BarackKamacho
Download the mod in incentive, look at the file that it configures. xD

p
predator999 11.11.21

When, with a probability of 97%, he misses the huge carcass of a faceless person, this is a mmm discharge. Or the chtoli fighters drank alcohol before the mission and their sight shifted.

C
Counsellor 11.11.21

predator999
to Huge. Carcass. Faceless
Yes, the fighter, as he tried to look into the eyes, but they are not, and managed it. And if there is also alcohol ..
Although, sometimes with panic crits tumble in, God forbid.
For some reason, at such moments, I remember Corporal Hudson from Aliens. Right now I will drink hyphas.

p
pekabir 11.11.21

to see the accuracy of the hit sawed the person responsible for the shooting skill in Morrowind. as now I remember bolts flying through a hefty ogrim without causing damage to him

C
Counsellor 11.11.21

Disorientation, panic, stress
Get it, you bastards!