3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BARBOSINA 11.11.21 11:17 pm

System Requirements (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

here we write who launched what configuration and how things are with optimization)
177 Comments
Sort by:
D
Detektor1989 11.11.21

Lisstoman
I didn’t want to offend anyone with a photo, but damn it, they didn’t get it with this optimization, and many don’t even know the meaning of this word, but they just want all the new items not to slow down and go high on them (2giga 2 cores from Eldorado) , and the 750ti and fx8300 are considered top-end, but this will not happen and progress must go ahead and the developers are right to overestimate the requirements, otherwise everyone would sit on the troughs for 30 years and would not lick off them. + everyone wants to see the advanced graphon, but they don't want to change the hardware (it kills me). Games are fun, but as you know, you have to pay for fun with at least top-end hardware (since you don't buy games)

H
HoganHog 11.11.21

Detektor1989
Maybe you wanted to address Hitrii, but not Lisstoman?

About your uploaded video under the spoilers! Once again I write, you need to download, and then (at home) watch, on the yadi website there is no viewing quality even when you press HD! It's pointless to look there!

v
vvvjust 11.11.21

I don’t understand at all who has been playing this Kolda for so many years ??? The series has gone to shit! And it's not even about optimization, but about the fact that the same game comes out for the third year in a row !!!

B
Biglittlemath 11.11.21

Pay attention to this point in the config
// Fraction of video memory usage to target
VideoMemory = "1" // 0.75 to 1
I had 0.95 on 660ti 2gb, which was about 100 mb dumped into a slower RAM.
There is also an item on the number of displayed corpses by 32 initially - you can also reduce

T
TooOld_TooCold 11.11.21

HoganHog
What the fuck is an optimization? 12gb ram and 4 gb vram? Is this your optimization? and looked at the graph at all? Or can you shine only with your iron? So tell me, dear, what is so innovative in this game that it would eat so many PC resources?

E
ExerZ 11.11.21

I was surprised enough, because on my trough (i5, GeForcre GT 740 (2 gigabytes) and 8 RAMs), I tampered with the settings (changed WorkerThreads = 4 to WorkerThreads = 2, removed synchronization, and some other parameter) On medium settings produces 60fps, and 40 in cut-scenes. But the selection of voice acting voices killed.

H
HoganHog 11.11.21

darkworld666
I wrote that for me everything is perfect >>>>>> Optimization personally for my iron is excellent, better than the previous caster! <<<<<<
And not at all, and that on the GTX980 should all be well, well, if there is no such comrades who have GTX980 and a couple of gigs of operatives and everything else is a bucket ... well, forgive me!
I only have a cool card, the rest is just good by modern standards, and at the same time everything worked great!
By the way, I played the version without Russian voice acting, downloaded from the SKIDROU website! It was unnecessary to install the game and install, just unpack and insert the crack, maybe that's why!?!?

And as for the resources, I agree, it eats a lot and weighs a lot too, and the technology seems to be the same, well, for a dose, it may have become a little better! "Soap" with a nebula zafigacheli, here's the resource intensity, it's fashionable now, like realism! I'm being ironic!
So this is now a trick like this (ZHOR of everything and all iron), they initially now have all the Kolds like that, I forgot already, the previous one seems to remember asking as much as 6 gigs for installation and weighed like a mammoth! So far, so, then they will fix it, only then many will score on it by the figs! Why is everything so harsh for them, a question of questions!

a
ave9991 11.11.21

change this line in the config and everything flies on average settings of 6GB of RAM, GTX550ti ..... WorkerThreads = "2" // 2 to 4

A
Affekt77 11.11.21

For 4 hours of play, 2.5 single 1.5 network, no crashes or bugs, but often FPS drops from 130 to 70 and it is not very comfortable to play. The situation was corrected by setting the texture settings from ultra to high and everything became ok, stable 100 fps, tk. turned on the FPS limitation in the game, the rest of the settings are all to the maximum. Config in the profile.

C
ClevoGame 11.11.21

Optimization is bad, the graphics are terrible, very demanding on the hardware. The AW was much better optimized and the graphics were better.

M
MATPACcc 11.11.21

Core i-7 4770, NVidia GeForce GTX-960 2 GB, 16 GB RAM Windows 8.1
On such a computer, it lags brutally, whatever one may say. Although the demo when I played it went like clockwork. I don’t understand anything.

A
Alex hawk 11.11.21

Shit optimization and I have nothing more to say.

H
HoganHog 11.11.21

In short, many have problems! And for many streamers, everything flies (YouTube to help)! Few people have problems, so why is this? A rhetorical question! Well, the game is not worth bothering with! Who does not plow and do not bother, if not a fan of the series, of course, because it's just some kind of slag!

L
LAGNIZE 11.11.21

Here's my config, no kidding. All I did was change WorkerThreads = 4 to WorkerThreads = 2 and on my lowest settings at a resolution of 1280x1024 60-70 fps. Of course, there is no pleasure in the game, but the mere fact that my old man started this shit makes me rejoice!

Spoiler
Spoilerhttp: //i76.fastpic.ru/big/2015/1106/00/fbcd5e495838b92299bcff67fc0a7500.jpg

M
Maxis1977 11.11.21

maybe you just all have cans? update the hardware and everything will fly, those who have 2GB of video memory may not write what lags, this is so clear

T
Thsan 11.11.21

My norms went after the manipulations, but now you can not select any mission and after 1 there is a black screen

D
Den Kalashnikov 11.11.21

discard the config.ini file, please

V
Vinni-Pukh 11.11.21

baskspace2014
Said the owner of corn like 8350 and dull 290

_
_Cyb3R_ 11.11.21

660 ti 2gb, 3570k, 16gb ram, 1080p - 30 fps at minimums, cool !!! (WorkerThreads set to 2)

D
Detektor1989 11.11.21

Here is a person playing on an average computer (Intel Core i5-3570 (4.0) + deepcool s40
ASRock Z77 Pro3
Kingmax 8 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 (4x2gb)) at high settings on which bucket you need to play what would freeze I can not imagine.